A few questions about tomorrow

JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
Edited Date/Time 8/23/2013 10:54pm
1. Are spectators allowed to watch practice? If so, I plan on being at the track at 8 am. I was at this race last year but I was coming from San Diego and didn't get there until 12 where I caught the tail end of the LCQ races.

2. How much is parking and a ticket going for this year?

3. Are you allowed to tailgate/BBQ in the parking lot?

I will greatly appreciate any answers. Hope to see some good racing tomorrow!
|
MXerDW
8/23/2013 9:22pm
JJO741 wrote:
1. Are spectators allowed to watch practice? If so, I plan on being at the track at 8 am. I was at this race last year...
1. Are spectators allowed to watch practice? If so, I plan on being at the track at 8 am. I was at this race last year but I was coming from San Diego and didn't get there until 12 where I caught the tail end of the LCQ races.

2. How much is parking and a ticket going for this year?

3. Are you allowed to tailgate/BBQ in the parking lot?

I will greatly appreciate any answers. Hope to see some good racing tomorrow!
1 YES, you can watch practice

2 $10 Parking and $40 Adult Ticket

3 Don't know, I would hope so.

More info here http://www.racerproductions.com/the-nationals/lake-elsinore-national/
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
8/23/2013 9:24pm
Thank you very much. Thanks for the link as well.
Trav138
8/23/2013 10:27pm
I don' t know about this year? But last year if you tried to bring a cooler with beverages into the race, you were arrested and most were never heard from again. Whatever you do, don't bring in your own drinks, you don't need any drinks, its just a 100* and in the desert.
MXerDW
8/23/2013 10:30pm
Trav138 wrote:
I don' t know about this year? But last year if you tried to bring a cooler with beverages into the race, you were arrested and...
I don' t know about this year? But last year if you tried to bring a cooler with beverages into the race, you were arrested and most were never heard from again. Whatever you do, don't bring in your own drinks, you don't need any drinks, its just a 100* and in the desert.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
•Coolers are permitted for food and drinks. No glass bottles please.
•Beer will be available for purchase onsite. You will NOT be permitted to bring alcohol onsite on Saturday.
•EZ-Ups/Tents will be permitted in designated areas only, on a first-come basis.

•Gates closed Midnight to 6 am daily – please plan accordingly.
•No pets in fan viewing areas. Small, friendly pets in the family camping area in air-conditioned RVs only. Pets must stay in the RV and mayn ot leave campstie. No pets permitted in tent camping sites.

The Shop

Trav138
8/23/2013 10:54pm
That is cool. Couldn't imagine being there without some kind of cooler. After the summer we have had here in PA where it seems to rain every other day i would love to be at this race dry and hot as hell. Glad to see the peeps can bring their coolers in thanks for the info.

Post a reply to: A few questions about tomorrow

The Latest