A family affair. From the Garage to Factory KTM

sleetdawg
Edited Date/Time 8/20/2020 2:52pm
Some of you might know about my My Two Wheel Life podcast, but I'm assuming most of you don't. It's been a fun experience hosting and talking all things two wheels with friends and industry leaders. In episode #012 I had my older brother Scott on and it was for sure my favorite podcast ever. Scott is the Sr. R&D technician at KTM's R&D group and we came from the Family garage to working together at KTM for over a decade. In the podacast we spoke about things we never have taken the time to tell each other. We dove into his spinal cord injury from a BMX bike accident, the 2021 KTM 450, and the amateur and pro Loretta Lynn's races.

If you are a family that's all in with racing I think you will really appreciate this podcast. We didn't win titles but we made a career in a sport from passion and hard work.

Click HERE to have listen

My Two Wheel Life.com
|
LungButter
8/19/2020 10:49am
All I know about you, is that you consistently show up here when you have something to promote but I don't see much of you other than that.

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
8/19/2020 10:53am
Sleetdawg has a cool story tell and it's worth a listen. He's a super-fast local guy who made it to the big stage, went on to an R&D position and now runs a business or two. What's not to like?
tp4
8/19/2020 11:03am
thought he moved the family to OZ..sown under and stopped workong at Kim..yes fast.
LungButter
8/19/2020 11:04am
I just think it's lame to only use a place like this to promote your content. Maybe join in and share some knowledge once in awhile instead of just begging for clicks/listeners.

I'll just leave a few screenshots here and then go make myself a Spam sandwich for lunch.

The Shop

HazemG
8/19/2020 11:07am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2020 11:08am
LungButter wrote:
I just think it's lame to only use a place like this to promote your content. Maybe join in and share some knowledge once in awhile...
I just think it's lame to only use a place like this to promote your content. Maybe join in and share some knowledge once in awhile instead of just begging for clicks/listeners.

I'll just leave a few screenshots here and then go make myself a Spam sandwich for lunch.

Looks like done a give-away here. What have you given away besides your opinion? 😂
LungButter
8/19/2020 11:12am
HazemG wrote:
Looks like done a give-away here. What have you given away besides your opinion? 😂
You're right, I have not done a giveaway on here to promote my business, you got me there.

In fact, my business is actually a marketing business that helps entrepreneurs market and make money online. Maybe I should give away my services to ol' Sleetdawg so he can get enough traffic that he doesn't have to spend his days posting on message boards trying to get traffic like an amateur Tongue
APLMAN99
8/19/2020 11:28am
LungButter wrote:
All I know about you, is that you consistently show up here when you have something to promote but I don't see much of you other...
All I know about you, is that you consistently show up here when you have something to promote but I don't see much of you other than that.

Insert Anchorman "That escalated quickly" meme here.............
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
8/19/2020 11:38am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Insert Anchorman "That escalated quickly" meme here.............
rider41
8/19/2020 11:38am
LungButter. Just being a dick cause he can. You must be a blast to hangout with at parties.

LungButter
8/19/2020 11:53am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2020 11:54am
rider41 wrote:
LungButter. Just being a dick cause he can. You must be a blast to hangout with at parties.

"You must be a blast to hangout with at parties."

What does calling out a little Spam have to do with my ability to party?

Most people find me pretty funny and I don't even have to use lame, played out one liners like you. Tongue

Is it even legal to party in California anymore?
USA
Fantasy
428th
8/19/2020 12:08pm
Some people are just miserable.

Sleeter, thanks for putting together content for us to listen to.
sleetdawg
8/19/2020 12:53pm
LungButter wrote:
All I know about you, is that you consistently show up here when you have something to promote but I don't see much of you other...

I'm Sorry you feel that way man and it certainly looks that way. Thanks for taking the time and showing my post history I appreciate that. I come on here quite ofter reading and checking things out but I usually keep my opinions to myself or try and ride, test or work on bikes. I put things on here that I think the audience would appreciate. This last podcast is something I thought would be cool fo families to read.

I'll contact Guy B. and make sure it's ok for me to share my story on here so you don't see my Spam any longer.

For those of you that have my back thanks I appreciate it.
sleetdawg
8/19/2020 1:34pm
tp4 wrote:
thought he moved the family to OZ..sown under and stopped workong at Kim..yes fast.
You are right my plan was to move the family to Australia shortly after leaving KTM but then I almost died on my Mtb and my health was in a bad way. It took 18 month for my permanent residency to get approved and in that time I started building the Pinnacle Nutrition Group. What really sucks is I'm a permanent resident in Australia but it will cost my family about 25k with flight and quarantine costs to enter Queensland due to Covid. I will be entering the country as soon as I can but at this point my primary residence is still in Murrieta, CA.
8/19/2020 2:03pm
tp4 wrote:
sleetdawg wrote:
You are right my plan was to move the family to Australia shortly after leaving KTM but then I almost died on my Mtb and my...
You are right my plan was to move the family to Australia shortly after leaving KTM but then I almost died on my Mtb and my health was in a bad way. It took 18 month for my permanent residency to get approved and in that time I started building the Pinnacle Nutrition Group. What really sucks is I'm a permanent resident in Australia but it will cost my family about 25k with flight and quarantine costs to enter Queensland due to Covid. I will be entering the country as soon as I can but at this point my primary residence is still in Murrieta, CA.
Queensland is the place to enter we are Covid free. Coolum awaits you
Deja New
8/19/2020 2:44pm
QLD defiantly the place to be to be COVID free Smile we been very lucky up here....
Deja New
8/19/2020 4:42pm
Deja New wrote:
QLD defiantly the place to be to be COVID free Smile we been very lucky up here....
Queenslanders, 10 years back in time!
Dude it’s at least 50 years but the 60 n 70 were awesome.....
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
8/20/2020 2:52pm
Great listen Mike!

I had no idea about Scott's accident as a kid. He is a good man, always super nice when I see him at the track. You guys rule!

Post a reply to: A family affair. From the Garage to Factory KTM

The Latest