A Well Paid Slave Is Nonetheless Still A Slave - Jody MXA

Big
8/7/2012 4:48am
Big wrote:
Thats why i am a die hard fan of Jody W. Even thou he is the worlds slowest testrider.;) Hi also have a name for Llongo...
Thats why i am a die hard fan of Jody W. Even thou he is the worlds slowest testrider.Wink Hi also have a name for Llongo and co. Its Swedish and goes like this .....Kuksugare! Take a guess what i mean?Whistling
Wink I also have a name for Llongo...... etc. Should be the correct text. sorryDizzy
themrtoad
8/7/2012 5:05am
themrtoad wrote:
can someone post the article?
Big wrote:
scrolla uppåt =Scroll upwards? Whistling
There are just old articles above. Where can I read the latest one? I got the impression it was something Jody wrote recently?
Big
8/7/2012 5:07am
Paul333 wrote:
I just read it, and thought it was outstanding. Articles like that (+Bike & Product Tests) are why I have been buying MXA since 1981. That...
I just read it, and thought it was outstanding. Articles like that (+Bike & Product Tests) are why I have been buying MXA since 1981. That being said I buy them all every month; MXA, Racer-X, and Transworld.

It’s a travesty the GP’s are run by such a person.

Our sport is not the personal treasure chest of one greedy individual who rents it from the FIM. I personally think the FIM should be ashamed they let this happen.
Why? Free Champagne, caviar and hookers around the corner. FIM is the same as Llongo. Every country wich federation connected to FIM has asslicking wannabees at Llongos side in VIP-tent. And their travelexpenses paid by each country. So Llongo doesn't have to pay that too. Everybody knows it in the paddockarea. They have to play the game or go home. GP today is a bigtime scam with only10 fast riders and rest paying. There is at least 50 good riders in Europe in both classes that will never be able to race a GP. That's why FIM title today is a joke. They have nothing, absolute nothing compared to Lucas oil National today. GP today is beyond rescue for a loong time. Maybe forever......

The Shop

Big
8/7/2012 5:14am
themrtoad wrote:
can someone post the article?
Big wrote:
themrtoad wrote:
There are just old articles above. Where can I read the latest one? I got the impression it was something Jody wrote recently?
Ok? I've got August issue but nothing new there.
themrtoad
8/7/2012 6:15am
Big wrote:
themrtoad wrote:
Big wrote:
Ok? I've got August issue but nothing new there.
threadstarter sais the latest MXA, maybe it will come out a url sooner or later. Whatever Jody claims I have no doubts it's true.

Hopefully Red Bull can start something that will take up the competition. I understand that Red Bull has the dollars to make it happen, question is if the people behind that serie has the know-how. Right now Monster is in charge of all events mx/sx related, but my guess is that Red Bull are more interested in marketing than mx politics. qui vivra verra...
DrSweden
8/7/2012 1:25pm
DrSweden wrote:
2 that. If people have an issue, they can collectively sign up for any of the local series as in the British, French, if those have...
2 that. If people have an issue, they can collectively sign up for any of the local series as in the British, French, if those have the pull to distance themselves to the GPs.
Big wrote:
French is not open. Only few special "guests". But Red Bull National in Britain is coming strong and growing. Expanding to Nederlands with one race this...
French is not open. Only few special "guests". But Red Bull National in Britain is coming strong and growing. Expanding to Nederlands with one race this year. They are going to start a new GP for all best riders in all classes says pitroumurs. They got the muscle to spank Llongos ass. And the owners of Red Bull is known to support sport for the reason it's just plain sport. They know the Llongo shitdeal for sure and probably gonna stop his madness.
Karma!!! Either this becomes the new deal, or Luongo changes his tune for the better. Either way, win for us fans.
1-forty-8
8/7/2012 1:57pm
Well one thing is for sure, some of the tracks have been shocking this year. Mexico as an example, was downright shameful. But it wasn't alone. Something needs to change over here that's for sure. The stars of the sport deserve more!

Gutted, wish I hadn't read this 10 days before the British GP. Oh well, already brought my ticket now..

Post a reply to: A Well Paid Slave Is Nonetheless Still A Slave - Jody MXA

The Latest