A Special Message from Mike Genova

djc
3/16/2018 8:41pm
Seriously I think this is the best race win I have ever watched. Great job mcr well deserved.
slotsquid
Fantasy
3056th
3/17/2018 1:20am
MCR Boss wrote:
A word from Mike Genova - I would like to take this opportunity to publicly express how proud and happy I am for Justin Brayton, the...
A word from Mike Genova -

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly express how proud and happy I am for Justin Brayton, the whole MCR team and all of our great sponsors for this past weekends win in Daytona. The accomplishment of winning Daytona is gigantic for any team, as it’s the most prestigious, difficult and prolific race in SX, so when our team builds a bike that captures its first win at the beast they call Daytona, is even that much sweeter for many reasons.

The #10 was astonishing in so many ways. Of course, Justin is #10 but add to that it was March 10, the 10th race of the year, Justin’s transponder ended in the number 10, his frame number ended in 10 and this is MCR’s 10th year racing.

I guess you could say it was a perfect 10 of a night for Justin and the team, inclusive of a winning the heat and main event.

The outpouring of congratulations, compliments, happiness and joy that people have expressed towards Justin and the team has been more than we ever could have imagined and for that I would like to offer a huge Thank You to all of our sponsors including but not limited to, Bullfrog Spas, American Honda, ReKluse, Yoshimura, XPR Engines, fans and supporters who believe in us.

Thank you for your passion Mike Genova!

The Shop

Post a reply to: A Special Message from Mike Genova

The Latest