4066th
2/11/2021 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2021 1:08pm
Doge to the moon! (thread complete)
TooTallJason
Fantasy
826th
2/11/2021 1:16pm
EngIceDave wrote:
Being careful doesn't make you afraid, it makes you smart. Stupid soldiers don't survive battles. You don't ride without a helmet, goggles or your other gear....because...
Being careful doesn't make you afraid, it makes you smart. Stupid soldiers don't survive battles. You don't ride without a helmet, goggles or your other gear....because it protects you....wear a stupid mask and STFU.
Your being as careful as my kids are who build a blanket wall to protect themselves from the monsters who live under their bed. Some people...
Your being as careful as my kids are who build a blanket wall to protect themselves from the monsters who live under their bed. Some people never grow up. The Corona Boogie Monster has caused grown ass men to wear a diaper on their face. It's gotten them to be willing to accept anything in the name of moral superiority. Reason, logic and reality no longer matter. You still building that blanket wall?
ATKpilot99 wrote:
You mean you've procreated ? Damn it .
All the dumb ones do. They can't out-reason their biology.
2/11/2021 1:16pm
I find it hard to believe that some on this forum claim to ride yet are scared of a sniffle! It's got to be exhausting living...
I find it hard to believe that some on this forum claim to ride yet are scared of a sniffle! It's got to be exhausting living in fear this last year. Enjoy the greatest sport on earth! Put the fear away!
GrapeApe wrote:
Can you point me to anyone on this forum that is "scared" and "living in fear"? Has anyone on this forum said they are not riding...
Can you point me to anyone on this forum that is "scared" and "living in fear"? Has anyone on this forum said they are not riding because of the 'rona? That seems awfully dramatic.
JM485 wrote:
I’ve absolutely seen a few members losing their shit at people for riding and saying they would never risk going to the track right now. An...
I’ve absolutely seen a few members losing their shit at people for riding and saying they would never risk going to the track right now. An extremely small, completely irrational number to be sure, but they do/did exist.Pinch
this thread has at least 20 members sobbing uncontrollably in their closets because some of us refuse to wear face diapers. So yeah - big tough motorcycle forums are full of scared little boys sometimes.
toroP
2/11/2021 1:44pm
EngIceDave wrote:
Being careful doesn't make you afraid, it makes you smart. Stupid soldiers don't survive battles. You don't ride without a helmet, goggles or your other gear....because...
Being careful doesn't make you afraid, it makes you smart. Stupid soldiers don't survive battles. You don't ride without a helmet, goggles or your other gear....because it protects you....wear a stupid mask and STFU.
Your being as careful as my kids are who build a blanket wall to protect themselves from the monsters who live under their bed. Some people...
Your being as careful as my kids are who build a blanket wall to protect themselves from the monsters who live under their bed. Some people never grow up. The Corona Boogie Monster has caused grown ass men to wear a diaper on their face. It's gotten them to be willing to accept anything in the name of moral superiority. Reason, logic and reality no longer matter. You still building that blanket wall?
Ditch the helmet. Grandpa didn’t need one.
Enjoy the wind in you hair.
Rock on, buddy.

The Shop

ColoradoMX26
2/11/2021 1:45pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
What can I say I'm old fashioned! I like chicks! LOL, I'm terrified of people who out-reason their biology!
TooTallJason
Fantasy
826th
2/11/2021 1:56pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
What can I say I'm old fashioned! I like chicks! LOL, I'm terrified of people who out-reason their biology!
You're a dolt.
EngIceDave
2/11/2021 1:59pm
Was nice knowing you.
Any plans for the next username?
Tim507
2/11/2021 3:32pm
How Many Americans Has the American
Medical Establishment Killed?
By Dennis Prager
February 10, 2021

I should state at the outset that were it not for doctors, I would either be paralyzed or dead. I owe my mobility and probably my life to wonderful physicians.

However, I will now state with equal certitude that the American medical profession as a whole and many individual doctors are responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans -- very possibly, more than that.

Along with the media -- from The New York Times to Google/YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter -- Americans have been denied both life-saving information and life-saving drugs.

I am specifically referring to hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.
These drugs (along with zinc), which are as safe as any medicines humanity has taken in the last half-century, should have been almost universally used to treat COVID-19 patients as soon as those patients showed symptoms or tested positive -- and even as a prophylactic to prevent or minimize the effects of the illness in the first place. If they had been, it is likely that tens, maybe hundreds, of thousands of those who died of the virus would have lived.

For the record, I put my medicines where my mouth is. I have been taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc (as well as vitamin D and selenium) on a regular basis for half a year, and ivermectin for the past three months. More for the record: During this time, I have hugged hundreds of strangers at various events around the country, maskless. In addition, at home, I live with four people: my wife, two stepsons, and the fiancée of one of the sons. That couple, both in their mid-20s, developed symptoms and then tested positive for COVID-19 a month ago. They were the only two members of the family not to be on hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. And while they were ill, my wife and I practiced no social distancing, wore no masks in the house, and tested negative twice (as responsible citizens, we quarantined at home for 14 days).

The son and his fiancée immediately began a course of treatment of hydroxychloroquine, zinc, ivermectin, vitamin D, and selenium, and within half a day, they were feeling better. A few days later, all their symptoms had vanished.

Of course, the medical establishment, the media and others committed to irrationality, fear, making fortunes from pharmaceutical companies, and keeping Americans from normal life will dismiss all this as just anecdotes. But I would ask: How many anecdotes about the effectiveness of these safe drugs does it take to persuade people? I would ask a more damning question: Given how safe hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are, what could we have possibly lost by allowing millions of people to take these medicines?

Or, to put it another way, if doctors who advocate for the use of these safe drugs are wrong, what price would we have paid? Essentially none.

But what if Dr. Anthony Fauci, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, The New York Times, CNN, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and the poor souls who trust them are wrong? The price we have paid is tens of thousands of dead Americans, and quite possibly more than that.

We paid another horrific price for listening to the medical establishment, the colluding media, Democratic governors, and others on the left. We have killed much of our economy; robbed tens of millions of Americans of their livelihoods; quite possibly put the dollar on the road to near-worthlessness; perhaps ensured future inflation that will further destroy the well-being of the American people; and sent innumerable Americans spiraling into depression, drug and alcohol use, spousal and child abuse, and suicide.

I offer an example of NIH dishonesty bordering on malpractice. On Nov. 9, 2020, the NIH issued a report titled "Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Benefit Adults Hospitalized With COVID-19." This was dishonest for two reasons: First, zinc wasn't used. While hydroxychloroquine alone can help fight COVID-19, every physician who prescribes hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 patients insists it be accompanied by zinc. Hydroxychloroquine without zinc is like a gun without a bullet. Second, everyone who advocates the use of hydroxychloroquine and zinc to fight COVID-19 insists it be given as early as possible, i.e., before hospitalization.

So, the NIH test was useless. Why those who conducted it did not give patients zinc and waited until they were hospitalized are such obvious questions that either those doctors were ignorant of hydroxychloroquine protocols or they set the test up to fail. Either explanation constitutes a moral and medical scandal.

It is extremely important to note that the report concluded that hydroxychloroquine was "found not to cause harm."

This is from the CDC on Sept. 4, 2020: "Current data indicate that the potential benefits of these drugs (hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine) do not outweigh their risks." Given that there are almost no risks, the CDC statement is egregious.

Now to ivermectin.
The NIH, on Aug. 27, 2020, announced: "The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial."

However, three months later, on Nov. 28, 2020, the NIH published this finding regarding ivermectin: "Countries with routine mass drug administration of prophylactic chemotherapy including ivermectin have a significantly lower incidence of COVID-19."

Consequently, on Jan. 14, 2021, the NIH withdrew its opposition to ivermectin -- but, incredibly, still refused to endorse it: "The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) has determined that currently there are insufficient data to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19."

How many Americans died from COVID-19 between Aug. 27, 2020, and Jan. 14, 2021, because of NIH waffling?

That report contained a truly deceitful statement concerning hydroxychloroquine: that it carries "considerable risk of sometimes fatal complications and interactions."

On Dec. 16, 2020, the FDA declared that ivermectin "is not approved for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19."

Meanwhile, YouTube took down a U.S. Senate hearing featuring doctors and epidemiologists who spoke in favor of ivermectin.
When we get to the other side of the COVID-19 crisis and all the damage is tallied -- the unnecessary deaths and the ruined lives -- the medical establishment, the media, and many politicians are going to have a lot to answer for.

At a great price, we have learned that "follow the science" and "follow the scientists" are not the same thing. We have followed the latter off a cliff.

davis224
Fantasy
138th
2/11/2021 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2021 3:56pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Can you point me to anyone on this forum that is "scared" and "living in fear"? Has anyone on this forum said they are not riding...
Can you point me to anyone on this forum that is "scared" and "living in fear"? Has anyone on this forum said they are not riding because of the 'rona? That seems awfully dramatic.
JM485 wrote:
I’ve absolutely seen a few members losing their shit at people for riding and saying they would never risk going to the track right now. An...
I’ve absolutely seen a few members losing their shit at people for riding and saying they would never risk going to the track right now. An extremely small, completely irrational number to be sure, but they do/did exist.Pinch
this thread has at least 20 members sobbing uncontrollably in their closets because some of us refuse to wear face diapers. So yeah - big tough...
this thread has at least 20 members sobbing uncontrollably in their closets because some of us refuse to wear face diapers. So yeah - big tough motorcycle forums are full of scared little boys sometimes.
Funny, I thought I was laying on the ground welding all day yesterday in the freezing cold. That was a weird ass closet! I just assumed the tears were from the below zero windchill.

Get well soon A Ray. Hope it's a short mild case and nobody else got infected.
2/11/2021 4:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2021 4:35pm
Run the pcr long enough it will detect a positive on anything you want it to. There’s no conspiracy here that people are leaving the Pcr to run until positive. I’m just sayin.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
2/11/2021 4:42pm
Run the pcr long enough it will detect a positive on anything you want it to. There’s no conspiracy here that people are leaving the Pcr...
Run the pcr long enough it will detect a positive on anything you want it to. There’s no conspiracy here that people are leaving the Pcr to run until positive. I’m just sayin.
Just sayin what? What is the end game?
Electro21
Fantasy
79th
2/11/2021 5:07pm
Also, you can still spread it if vaccinated. The masks are to keep you from spreading it. PS, I hate wearing masks. The masks are intended to keep from spreading it. Not so much to protect you.
EngIceDave
2/11/2021 5:19pm
Why do doctors and nurses wear masks?

Just stupid?
byke
2/11/2021 5:33pm
^^^It's one of those things that make you think.....duh....but here people are having to explain the obvious to the masses.
greenmx5
2/11/2021 6:36pm
Tim507 wrote:
How Many Americans Has the American Medical Establishment Killed? By Dennis Prager February 10, 2021 I should state at the outset that were it not for...
By Dennis Prager
February 10, 2021

I should state at the outset that were it not for doctors, I would either be paralyzed or dead. I owe my mobility and probably my life to wonderful physicians.

However, I will now state with equal certitude that the American medical profession as a whole and many individual doctors are responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans -- very possibly, more than that.

Along with the media -- from The New York Times to Google/YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter -- Americans have been denied both life-saving information and life-saving drugs.

These drugs (along with zinc), which are as safe as any medicines humanity has taken in the last half-century, should have been almost universally used to treat COVID-19 patients as soon as those patients showed symptoms or tested positive -- and even as a prophylactic to prevent or minimize the effects of the illness in the first place. If they had been, it is likely that tens, maybe hundreds, of thousands of those who died of the virus would have lived.

For the record, I put my medicines where my mouth is. I have been taking hydroxychloroquine and zinc (as well as vitamin D and selenium) on a regular basis for half a year, and ivermectin for the past three months. More for the record: During this time, I have hugged hundreds of strangers at various events around the country, maskless. In addition, at home, I live with four people: my wife, two stepsons, and the fiancée of one of the sons. That couple, both in their mid-20s, developed symptoms and then tested positive for COVID-19 a month ago. They were the only two members of the family not to be on hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. And while they were ill, my wife and I practiced no social distancing, wore no masks in the house, and tested negative twice (as responsible citizens, we quarantined at home for 14 days).

The son and his fiancée immediately began a course of treatment of hydroxychloroquine, zinc, ivermectin, vitamin D, and selenium, and within half a day, they were feeling better. A few days later, all their symptoms had vanished.

Of course, the medical establishment, the media and others committed to irrationality, fear, making fortunes from pharmaceutical companies, and keeping Americans from normal life will dismiss all this as just anecdotes. But I would ask: How many anecdotes about the effectiveness of these safe drugs does it take to persuade people? I would ask a more damning question: Given how safe hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are, what could we have possibly lost by allowing millions of people to take these medicines?

Or, to put it another way, if doctors who advocate for the use of these safe drugs are wrong, what price would we have paid? Essentially none.

But what if Dr. Anthony Fauci, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, The New York Times, CNN, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and the poor souls who trust them are wrong? The price we have paid is tens of thousands of dead Americans, and quite possibly more than that.

We paid another horrific price for listening to the medical establishment, the colluding media, Democratic governors, and others on the left. We have killed much of our economy; robbed tens of millions of Americans of their livelihoods; quite possibly put the dollar on the road to near-worthlessness; perhaps ensured future inflation that will further destroy the well-being of the American people; and sent innumerable Americans spiraling into depression, drug and alcohol use, spousal and child abuse, and suicide.

I offer an example of NIH dishonesty bordering on malpractice. On Nov. 9, 2020, the NIH issued a report titled "Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Benefit Adults Hospitalized With COVID-19." This was dishonest for two reasons: First, zinc wasn't used. While hydroxychloroquine alone can help fight COVID-19, every physician who prescribes hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 patients insists it be accompanied by zinc. Hydroxychloroquine without zinc is like a gun without a bullet. Second, everyone who advocates the use of hydroxychloroquine and zinc to fight COVID-19 insists it be given as early as possible, i.e., before hospitalization.

So, the NIH test was useless. Why those who conducted it did not give patients zinc and waited until they were hospitalized are such obvious questions that either those doctors were ignorant of hydroxychloroquine protocols or they set the test up to fail. Either explanation constitutes a moral and medical scandal.

It is extremely important to note that the report concluded that hydroxychloroquine was "found not to cause harm."

This is from the CDC on Sept. 4, 2020: "Current data indicate that the potential benefits of these drugs (hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine) do not outweigh their risks." Given that there are almost no risks, the CDC statement is egregious.

Now to ivermectin.
The NIH, on Aug. 27, 2020, announced: "The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial."

However, three months later, on Nov. 28, 2020, the NIH published this finding regarding ivermectin: "Countries with routine mass drug administration of prophylactic chemotherapy including ivermectin have a significantly lower incidence of COVID-19."

Consequently, on Jan. 14, 2021, the NIH withdrew its opposition to ivermectin -- but, incredibly, still refused to endorse it: "The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) has determined that currently there are insufficient data to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19."

How many Americans died from COVID-19 between Aug. 27, 2020, and Jan. 14, 2021, because of NIH waffling?

That report contained a truly deceitful statement concerning hydroxychloroquine: that it carries "considerable risk of sometimes fatal complications and interactions."

On Dec. 16, 2020, the FDA declared that ivermectin "is not approved for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19."

Meanwhile, YouTube took down a U.S. Senate hearing featuring doctors and epidemiologists who spoke in favor of ivermectin.
When we get to the other side of the COVID-19 crisis and all the damage is tallied -- the unnecessary deaths and the ruined lives -- the medical establishment, the media, and many politicians are going to have a lot to answer for.

At a great price, we have learned that "follow the science" and "follow the scientists" are not the same thing. We have followed the latter off a cliff.

What's the TLDR?
brlatm
2/11/2021 7:06pm
greenmx5 wrote:
What's the TLDR?
Doctors, Big Corporations, the CDC, and NIH are piles of shit, and I agree with it.

All the education in the world won't help you to not chase a dollar at the cost of another persons life.
mxpro252
2/11/2021 7:53pm
peltier626 wrote:
Entertaining thread!
They always are. Frustrating about 50% of the time, but still.

Considering his age and health, science says the biggest impact of him testing positive will be missing some racing.
mxpro252
2/11/2021 8:12pm
Tim507 wrote:
How Many Americans Has the American Medical Establishment Killed? By Dennis Prager February 10, 2021 I should state at the outset that were it not for...
By Dennis Prager
February 10, 2021

Now to ivermectin.

greenmx5 wrote:
What's the TLDR?
tldr: HCQ was successfully used as treatment in the majority of the world but was arbitrarily considered ineffective in the US earlier last year based on falsified data.

Recently that position was reversed by medical journals, the ama (not ours, the medical one) and now they do recognize HCQ as an effective treatment of sars cov2, especially if taken early on. This leads logical people to wonder how many people died last year due to this.

Insane amount of data on this if you dig a bit
Do_Work
2/11/2021 9:21pm
If you're afraid of potentially killing a stranger by simply breathing outside air then please for the love of god stay inside your home... and, apparently, continue shit posting on vital.
ljubljanamx
2/11/2021 9:30pm
Both my wife and I have had covid twice. Once in March and again in December. Both times my wife got very sick for 2.5 weeks. Cough, fever, sweats, partial loss of smell/taste etc. not enough to need medical attention though. I, on the other hand, have zero symptoms. I only get tested because my wife tests positive, and both times I also tested positive. I also tested positive for antibodies afterward. It’s a super weird virus where one person gets sick and another gets it but has zero symptoms.
FWYT
2/11/2021 10:39pm
Both my wife and I have had covid twice. Once in March and again in December. Both times my wife got very sick for 2.5 weeks...
Both my wife and I have had covid twice. Once in March and again in December. Both times my wife got very sick for 2.5 weeks. Cough, fever, sweats, partial loss of smell/taste etc. not enough to need medical attention though. I, on the other hand, have zero symptoms. I only get tested because my wife tests positive, and both times I also tested positive. I also tested positive for antibodies afterward. It’s a super weird virus where one person gets sick and another gets it but has zero symptoms.
Hey, sorry for the detour, but are you from Ljubljana?
Robgvx
2/11/2021 11:41pm
I’ve been eating chocolate chip cookies for years and I haven’t developed Malaria OR become pregnant. Not even a little bit.

There. Proof of the powers of chocolate cookies.

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/12/2021 12:32am
sporkfpoon wrote:
I would really appreciate a PM from an admin with information about why my comments were deleted.
What were the comments?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/12/2021 12:34am
Ted722 wrote:
How often are the riders,teams, and media tested again? If he was sick over the weekend, could have had it well before the weekend.
If it's a three-event venue (Saturday/Tuesday/Saturday), you'll get tested before the first round, and again before the third one. Tests are good for seven days.

I'll go in the morning for my Orlando test, and again next week.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/12/2021 12:36am
JHForman wrote:
yeah definitely dont form your own opinion!! if you dont agree with the masses or the tel lie vision youll be ridiculed.
If your opinion is fundamentally flawed, then yeah.
sporkfpoon
2/12/2021 3:07am
sporkfpoon wrote:
I would really appreciate a PM from an admin with information about why my comments were deleted.
GuyB wrote:
What were the comments?
Maverick replied that they were deleted because the comments I was quoting were deleted.

Post a reply to: A Ray got the Rona :(

The Latest