A-Ray and broken starter button

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2018 8:27 PM

I’m listening to the Pulp show and they mentioned he broke his starter button. Sounds like they jumped it with a screwdriver.

My question is why didn’t he bump start the bike? Rekluse?

|

6/6/2018 8:45 PM

Guess that's why the Team Honda HRC and GEICO Honda guys have a secondary button on their bikes.

|

6/7/2018 5:02 AM

GuyB wrote:

Guess that's why the Team Honda HRC and GEICO Honda guys have a secondary button on their bikes.

That's what my immediate thought was. Most of the other teams have a fail-over switch, why didn't the Yamaha?

|

6/7/2018 5:16 AM

GuyB wrote:

kNewc wrote:

That's what my immediate thought was. Most of the other teams have a fail-over switch, why didn't the Yamaha?

I'm guessing they just overlooked it or didn't think it was necessary. I'm not sure you have to look any further than that.

|

-streets-

6/7/2018 5:25 AM

GuyB wrote:

kNewc wrote:

swedishfishmx wrote:

I'm guessing they just overlooked it or didn't think it was necessary. I'm not sure you have to look any further than that.

I bet it will be on there next round! We'll find out in the pit bits I'm sure.

|

6/7/2018 8:30 PM

Why wasn’t bump starting it the first thing they did? I’d think that would have been the quickest solution.

|

6/7/2018 8:32 PM

T-Fish wrote:

Why wasn’t bump starting it the first thing they did? I’d think that would have been the quickest solution.

Bump starting ain't quick or easy if you ain't on a hill.

|

6/7/2018 8:39 PM

T-Fish wrote:

colintrax wrote:

Bump starting ain't quick or easy if you ain't on a hill.

This!

I love the Vital “Monday Morning Mechanics!” grin

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”