A "Plan" for the 2011 MXoN...?

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:06am
Load up the bikes at Pala at the end of the day..."AS IS"...put the bikes in a coupl'a Aircraft Shipping containers.

Put the bikes(containers) and mechanics & support crew on a plane & send'em off to France.

Un-load, go to the track, set up the pit and go thru the bikes jus' like they would for the Nat's...Jus' Another Day at the Races.

Nothin' Special, "It's No Big Deal!?"...in the words of Bill Murray...

Film the WHOLE THING: Send Simon, Donn, Guy, Davey, Jody...whoever...a Moto-Documentary.

Kick the World's Ass: Business as Usual.

Same bikes. Same crew(s). Just another day at the Track...WINNING.

I'm jus' sayin'...
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/17/2010 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2010 2:46pm
Who you thinking,as of now? Smile

Barcia Dungey ,RV or just maybe even Stewart.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/17/2010 2:51pm
I'd expect that the bikes would have to get shipped over before the last national.
Kinetic1
12/17/2010 3:22pm
Even if everyone stays healthy until then there is no way to know who to send until we get through SX and at least a few rounds into MX to see what kind of year everyone is having.

That being said, lets send Ryan Dungey, Ryan Villopoto and either Barcia or Tomac...maybe even Tickle.
Mr. Info
12/17/2010 4:14pm
Bikes and equipment will already be there. They fly out Sunday and get there on Monday. Riders and Mechanics rest while advance crew has everything put together and then the team practices Tue and Wed and are ready for Friday.

The Shop

MXMattii
12/17/2010 4:16pm
Do the US still ship there full equipment? I mean if they take there suspension like Joel Roelants did to Australian Supercross Series and Desalle to the Nationals then they can race too!!

If Short is selected he can get the exact same bike in Europe form KTM. If there is an Pro Circuit guy is selected he can get an exact same bike in Europe from CLS Pro Circuit Kawasaki. If they select Dungey then Rockstar Suzuki (Desalle's) team can fix a equal bike here with some parts from America. But full bikes?? Some teams didn't even toke a bike to the USGP but bored one and that for riding there own series!

I think the most teams got a brother team in Europe. Yamaha maybe not but I think if Regal or Stewart where selected that Yamaha Europe and Yamaha Monster Energy - Rinaldi would like to help them too! At the USGP a lot of teams are helping each other.
robkinuk
12/17/2010 4:24pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Load up the bikes at Pala at the end of the day..."AS IS"...put the bikes in a coupl'a Aircraft Shipping containers. Put the bikes(containers) and mechanics...
Load up the bikes at Pala at the end of the day..."AS IS"...put the bikes in a coupl'a Aircraft Shipping containers.

Put the bikes(containers) and mechanics & support crew on a plane & send'em off to France.

Un-load, go to the track, set up the pit and go thru the bikes jus' like they would for the Nat's...Jus' Another Day at the Races.

Film the WHOLE THING: Send Simon, Donn, Guy, Davey, Jody...whoever...a Moto-Documentary.

I'm jus' sayin'...
Wouldn't work,Team USA need an empty Jumbo 747 just for all the support crew!Wink
MXMattii
12/17/2010 4:27pm
Is this an early topic of excuses if they got beaten in Europe from the homeboys the Frenchies?!
englishman
12/17/2010 4:35pm
Your plan is flawed as England is going to win in 2011 and it will mark the reemergence of the glory days when our Great Land won 15 in a 20 year span.

Rule Britannia , God Save The Queen, Happy Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TeamGreen
12/17/2010 4:41pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Load up the bikes at Pala at the end of the day..."AS IS"...put the bikes in a coupl'a Aircraft Shipping containers. Put the bikes(containers) and mechanics...

I'm jus' sayin'...
robkinuk wrote:
Wouldn't work,Team USA need an empty Jumbo 747 just for all the support crew!Wink
At-least the Queen's English is understood, read, comprehended and then...

Retaliated asainst!

Good on ya~!

U get it!

Did anyone get the point that WE could take our Nat-bikes/Riders..."Over-Nite" them to Europe and Kick some ass?

robkinuk did!

Post a reply to: A "Plan" for the 2011 MXoN...?

The Latest