A Little Help for Boomslang

Chance1216
Since he’s a wrench in the industry, I figured I’d place this here.

I’ve been following Boomslangs, I’m screwed thread in Non Moto since it started. We’ve spoken a few times as well. His situation is pretty dire. What is a person to do who, wants to work, only real opportunities to work are Stateside, his home country is on lockdown and, has no income due to situations way beyond his control? He’s dealt with him and, his family having Covid and, now this.
It’s a bad situation. Boomslang isn’t the one asking for help.
Since he won’t, I figured I’d place his PayPal account here and, hope some of us show a simple gesture of kindness.

It’s the holidays. Be kind. If you can’t help a little, no big deal. Simply leave negativity out of this. He’s already hard enough on himself.
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

PayPal for Boomslang is,
shaunpautz@gmail.com
|
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
12/3/2021 1:07pm
Thank you for your contributions so far. Really appreciated.
CraigCrashes
Fantasy
1788th
12/3/2021 3:42pm
Boomslang wrote:
Thank you for your contributions so far. Really appreciated.
Sent a little something over. Keep your head up!
Elliot
12/3/2021 10:31pm
I've already contributed.

Boom's a good guy in a bad situation and deserves a helping hand.
colonel
12/4/2021 1:34am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2021 1:41am
Chance1216 wrote:
Since he’s a wrench in the industry, I figured I’d place this here. I’ve been following Boomslangs, I’m screwed thread in Non Moto since it started...
Since he’s a wrench in the industry, I figured I’d place this here.

I’ve been following Boomslangs, I’m screwed thread in Non Moto since it started. We’ve spoken a few times as well. His situation is pretty dire. What is a person to do who, wants to work, only real opportunities to work are Stateside, his home country is on lockdown and, has no income due to situations way beyond his control? He’s dealt with him and, his family having Covid and, now this.
It’s a bad situation. Boomslang isn’t the one asking for help.
Since he won’t, I figured I’d place his PayPal account here and, hope some of us show a simple gesture of kindness.

It’s the holidays. Be kind. If you can’t help a little, no big deal. Simply leave negativity out of this. He’s already hard enough on himself.
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

PayPal for Boomslang is,
shaunpautz@gmail.com
South Africa is on Level 1 lockdown - its normal business and life as usual. I was there in October/November and am flying back 21 December again.

The Shop

8tensolutions
12/4/2021 8:36am
I am confused on this one. He cannot move back to the US because of a lockdown? Where?
12/4/2021 8:42am
I am confused on this one. He cannot move back to the US because of a lockdown? Where?
My understanding is, travelers from some nations, including South Africa are not allowed in to the United States at this time.
a22
12/4/2021 8:55am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2021 8:56am
I think the issue lies with travel restrictions being placed in US from certain countries including Booms....
Yes maybe 'only' level 1 lockdown is SA but the problem is travel and admittance is currently banned into US from these countries, so he cannot get in to better his already hard situation, which seemed to be the plan by my interpretation.

I wish him well- his 'I'm screwed thread' in Non Moto clarifies his situation in maybe more detail.
a22
12/4/2021 11:14am
This may help clear up any confusion on the subject and clarify his situation better -taken from Booms thread in Non Moto where he explains his situation and rules regarding entry to US in finer detail.

Post a reply to: A Little Help for Boomslang

The Latest