A.C? Pro Points?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 8:32 AM

So with him only racing "one race on the big bike" how the hell did he earn his pro points? I think it's bullshit you have guys busting there ass to make it to each race just to get there pro points and then you have him who can just show up and race! I do not get it at all. I know the kid is good but I don't think it's right!

|

5/10/2013 8:42 AM

Huh? You serious Clark?

|

5/10/2013 8:45 AM

I didn`t get the humor.

|

5/10/2013 8:45 AM

There is an exemption clause in the Rules.

if a guy like Mitch or Roger goes to the AMA and say's He is worthy of a Card. Then he will get the card.

The rules are to keep unqualified riders out, not to make it hard on qualified riders.

Don't like it, get faster.

|

5/10/2013 9:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 9:04 AM

I thought that was only in SX?
I thought anyone who qualified for an "A" class in amateur, could also apply and qualify for their AMA Pro license, but it was only SX that required a special endorsement?

Also, if you could earn points in AMA Pro Nationals, that would qualify you for that SX endorsement?

|

This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR

[LINK TO IMAGE]
"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

5/10/2013 9:24 AM

500guy wrote:

There is an exemption clause in the Rules.

if a guy like Mitch or Roger goes to the AMA and say's He is worthy of a Card. Then he will get the card.

The rules are to keep unqualified riders out, not to make it hard on qualified riders.

Don't like it, get faster.

"The rules are to keep unqualified riders out, not to make it hard on qualified riders."

Agree 100%.

From my observation, based on people i know personally that have made it to a timed practice at a national... Its not that hard. If you're 'busting your ass' to get into an 80 (or more?) rider timed practice, dont bitch about someone who can potentially win/podium/top10 getting special treatment.

|