A-2

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2018 10:51 PM

|

1/14/2018 11:08 PM

People that are not on Facebook won't be able to see the video at your link, I'm pretty sure.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/14/2018 11:30 PM

Ya what is this video?

|

1/14/2018 11:34 PM

Retired Orange County Sheriffs face book page, the OC sheriffs are probably the most miserable bunch of bastards you could meet, second only to Anaheim and HB PD.

|

1/14/2018 11:37 PM

Holy shit that's alot of homeless people, feels bad. Is this in Anaheim? Hanny's sandwiches wouldn't have gone far there. @3:00m it's good to see Thor are also pitching in
FYI I'm not on Facebook and I was able to watch it.

|

1/14/2018 11:41 PM

Monster Energy Supercross banners @ 6:21 LOLOL.

|

1/14/2018 11:43 PM

icrashalot wrote:

Ya what is this video?

A bike ride though the homeless camp behind Angel Stadium. It makes Skid Row look like Beverly Hills.

|

1/14/2018 11:50 PM

They're not homeless, they're Urban Campers!

|

1/15/2018 12:37 AM

smoothwakey wrote:

Holy shit that's alot of homeless people, feels bad. Is this in Anaheim? Hanny's sandwiches wouldn't have gone far there. @3:00m it's good to see Thor are also pitching in
FYI I'm not on Facebook and I was able to watch it.

Photo

|

1/15/2018 2:14 AM

Why are they mad at that lady and her co-conspirator?

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

1/15/2018 2:34 AM

land of the free!

|

1/15/2018 6:42 AM

Josh Hansen did this at A1

https://www.facebook.com/joshhansen100/videos/1820495351304659/

Here is a vid I took. Lots of break ins Happen at A1

|

1/15/2018 8:38 AM

Governor Jerry Brown Photo

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/15/2018 11:01 AM

Well you should assume something like that is only possible in shithole countries?!

|

"Me fail English? That’s unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

1/15/2018 11:12 AM

I have rode through here. I was actually surprised that a fair amount of people don't appear like you would think a homeless person would look. They were clean, wearing clean clothes and had nice bikes. Some of those tarp yards had beware of dog signs too.

It looks like they have trash pick up with all the orange bags next to the bike path.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

1/15/2018 11:20 AM

That's been an issue for quite a while. They've been seriously working on cleaning it up for the last few months.

I'm not sure what people find funny about the Monster or Thor banners. I'm sure they were just "recycled" from the trash at the stadium. Who can blame them? That's some premium building material.

|

1/15/2018 11:38 AM

GuyB wrote:

That's been an issue for quite a while. They've been seriously working on cleaning it up for the last few months.

I'm not sure what people find funny about the Monster or Thor banners. I'm sure they were just "recycled" from the trash at the stadium. Who can blame them? That's some premium building material.

Why do you think people are finding funny the Monster or Thor banners?

Just to let you know, when I posted the screen shot of the Thor banner in a quote of smoothwakey's post, it was not intended to be "funny". It was simply a screen shot of the point in the video that smoothwakey was talking about.

|

1/15/2018 4:37 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Why do you think people are finding funny the Monster or Thor banners?

Just to let you know, when I posted the screen shot of the Thor banner in a quote of smoothwakey's post, it was not intended to be "funny". It was simply a screen shot of the point in the video that smoothwakey was talking about.

When Rockinar posted, "Monster Energy Supercross banners @ 6:21 LOLOL."

...I took the LOL to mean that he thought it was funny. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It's also not the first time that it's been pointed out.

|

1/15/2018 7:21 PM

Wow I remember walking that bike path on our way from our hotel just a few years ago, maybe 5 or 6... It did not look like that at all...

|

1/15/2018 10:47 PM

ti473 wrote:

Wow I remember walking that bike path on our way from our hotel just a few years ago, maybe 5 or 6... It did not look like that at all...

I remember riding mini bikes on that path back when riding mini bikes in the south parking lot was cool.... We would jump over the path right beside the lot and a crowd formed up against the fence. Then motorcycle cops rolled up and we all bailed.

What a time to be 15

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

1/16/2018 7:10 AM

ti473 wrote:

THe City of LA just removed a huge homeless camp a couple weeks ago. All of the homeless just went to the site next to angel stadium. It doubled in size in a week. (They plan to clear this site out next)

|