92 Wins tonight...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2018 7:24 PM

I feel it... And it damn sure looks like he's feeling it !

Photo

|

2/10/2018 7:38 PM

Could be for sure. He's looked great all day. Can't count out Hill , Plessinger or McElrath though. All times are pretty close. Think the start will definitely have an impact on the finish. Hope for a great race.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/10/2018 8:00 PM

Good number. whistling

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/10/2018 8:13 PM

Hope so! No one ever 'deserves' it, but I hope he wins.

|

2/10/2018 8:14 PM

I hope so. But we seem to play the same song and dance every week.

|

2/10/2018 8:16 PM

Adam Cianciarulo will win tonight and then every round after that to win the Championship at Vegas. You can bet on it!

|

2/10/2018 8:17 PM

Dang It wrote:

Adam Cianciarulo will win tonight and then every round after that to win the Championship at Vegas. You can bet on it!

Lol

|

2/10/2018 8:21 PM

He'll get a bad start then cut the track to make up spots. Then he'll post stories about the NBA and Tom DeLong all week.

|

2/10/2018 8:25 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Could be for sure. He's looked great all day. Can't count out Hill , Plessinger or McElrath though. All times are pretty close. Think the start will definitely have an impact on the finish. Hope for a great race.

Start means a lot here

|

2/10/2018 8:33 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

He'll get a bad start then cut the track to make up spots. Then he'll post stories about the NBA and Tom DeLong all week.

Stop dwelling on the past! Adam has already beaten the top guys in his heat. That heat race was stacked. The start is key. Adam gets the start and runs away with it. You can't tell me i'm wrong.

|

2/10/2018 9:20 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

Dang It wrote:

Stop dwelling on the past! Adam has already beaten the top guys in his heat. That heat race was stacked. The start is key. Adam gets the start and runs away with it. You can't tell me i'm wrong.

hmmm...

|

2/10/2018 9:24 PM

A lot of you guys have got to stop still hoping AC will turn into the racer you all fantasize that he is....

|

2/10/2018 9:24 PM

Spoiler alert. It didn’t happen

|

2/10/2018 9:25 PM

life_of_jaze wrote:

Photo

Gave it a helluva shot. Great race

|

2/10/2018 9:25 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

Dang It wrote:

fullysicmate wrote:

hmmm...

Well it doesn't even matter because he beat everyone that mattered in the points chase. Made up some good points tonight and will go one better in every race in the last 3 rounds to win the Championship. That all that matters.

|

2/10/2018 9:26 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

Dang It wrote:

Ummm yer wrong

|

2/10/2018 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2018 9:27 PM

I had him in my fantasy and 50 bucks on him to win.
Fastest qualifier but is a headcase when it comes to the big stage.

|

2/10/2018 9:27 PM

Blew it again. Frustrating for an AC fan. Good thing the West are going on break for a while. I need the time gap to regrow some hair after pulling it all out watching the 92 not get it done for the last 6 rounds.

|

2/11/2018 9:12 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

Dang It wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Ummm yer wrong

Yes.. and I'm not wrong much... Very good ride by Justin.. you could tell with 6 minutes left who was going to win.

|

2/11/2018 9:27 AM

life_of_jaze wrote:

Photo

BobbyM wrote:

Gave it a helluva shot. Great race

Yep excellent ! Justin was faster and caught a second wind.

|

2/11/2018 9:29 AM

dirtnapper wrote:

A lot of you guys have got to stop still hoping AC will turn into the racer you all fantasize that he is....

Okay... I'll start thinking he's washed up......

|

2/11/2018 9:30 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

Dang It wrote:

Needed 4 more minutes of blitzing speed fitness

|

2/11/2018 10:00 AM

tobz wrote:

I had him in my fantasy and 50 bucks on him to win.
Fastest qualifier but is a headcase when it comes to the big stage.

Faded at the 6 min left mark

|