90s MX Movies

mototototo
4/22/2019 12:25am Edited Date/Time 4/22/2019 12:26am
Hey guys, question! I’m trying to remember the title of a motocross dvd I watched all the time growing up. It had AFI’s “Days of the Phoenix” on the soundtrack, and it came out in the late 90s/early 2000s. I’m fairly sure it’s not from Crusty Demons of Dirt. Does any of this ring a bell at all?

Thank you!
cwtoyota
4/22/2019 12:59am
cablecable wrote:
Those movies were special because it was our heros growing up riding in them, you just dont see any recent riders/champions (villopoto dungey etc) out freeriding...
Those movies were special because it was our heros growing up riding in them, you just dont see any recent riders/champions (villopoto dungey etc) out freeriding they are just all on the bicycle and pounding motos.i feel when ricky really stepped the game up all the playtime died with it. the few videos that pop up seem to just be fmx guys with the odd racer here and there.
Yeah, this is the reason for sure.

Also, not only for the sake of the rad movies, but for the sake of the atmosphere of the sport, this is why a lot of "old dudes" say that 90's moto was the best era in the sport's history.
4/22/2019 1:45am
MxFelix97 wrote:
Does anyone remember the movie with Motley crue playing kickstart my heart in the beginning?
Been serching for days...
Did it have a Huey in the shot? There was an amr fmx video that used Motley Crue, should have it on DVD somewhere.

The Shop

10/3/2019 4:36am
MxFelix97 wrote:
Does anyone remember the movie with Motley crue playing kickstart my heart in the beginning?
The TP documentry 199 Lives
Not the One i was thinking of. One point in the movie is from Redbull x-fighters Madrid i think. It's almost like a music video in the beggining. It kind of switches back and fourth from a shot of Mötley Crüe playing and fmx shots.
10/3/2019 4:53am
MxFelix97 wrote:
689 wrote:
Did it have a Huey in the shot? There was an amr fmx video that used Motley Crue, should have it on DVD somewhere.
Don't remember all i remember is that it kind of switcted back and fourth of a shot of Mötley Crüe playing and an fmx shot. I am pretty sure twitch, taka, and Travis where in the video.
MattyVicious
Fantasy
314th
10/3/2019 6:06am
tylermx967 wrote:
WE SEED THE MOTOCROSSED MOVIE ON DISNEY CHANNEL AND IT IS 1 OF MY FAVERITES. I LIKE THE KID JASON THATS THE MECHANIC AND HAS SUSZUKI...
WE SEED THE MOTOCROSSED MOVIE ON DISNEY CHANNEL AND IT IS 1 OF MY FAVERITES. I LIKE THE KID JASON THATS THE MECHANIC AND HAS SUSZUKI RM85 JSUT LIKE ME. MY MOM AND DAD SAY THIS THE PERFECT MOVIE THATS GOOD FUN FOR THE HOLE FAMILY
You're the worst.

Post a reply to: 90s MX Movies

The Latest