7yr old injured Saturday at Loretta's???

suspensionguy
Fantasy
2040th
8/8/2022 10:19pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2022 10:20pm
Fact of the matter is this unfortunately happened and no one on this board witnessed it. It is a horrible tragedy and we don't need a...
Fact of the matter is this unfortunately happened and no one on this board witnessed it. It is a horrible tragedy and we don't need a bunch of people arguing who is at fault. It's pointless.
Again can someone please share the gofundme or venmo to help with the costs of this girl recovering?
8/9/2022 12:41am
Fact of the matter is this unfortunately happened and no one on this board witnessed it. It is a horrible tragedy and we don't need a...
Fact of the matter is this unfortunately happened and no one on this board witnessed it. It is a horrible tragedy and we don't need a bunch of people arguing who is at fault. It's pointless.
Again can someone please share the gofundme or venmo to help with the costs of this girl recovering?
Nobody on this board is arguing who is at fault.

Where do some of you come up with this stuff?
8/9/2022 12:57am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 1:04am

Obviously someone is to blame, I just wanted a link to send money too, to help take some of the financial burden off their shoulders.

BTW thanks suspension guy.
8/9/2022 12:59am

Obviously someone is to blame, I just wanted a link to send money too, to help take some of the financial burden off their shoulders. BTW...
Obviously someone is to blame, I just wanted a link to send money too, to help take some of the financial burden off their shoulders.

Oh, maybe some comments have been deleted. I did read through to see who was being an ass & didn’t see anything notable.

The Shop

gerg
8/9/2022 1:14am

Obviously someone is to blame, I just wanted a link to send money too, to help take some of the financial burden off their shoulders. BTW...

Oh, maybe some comments have been deleted. I did read through to see who was being an ass & didn’t see anything notable.
Yes a lot of comments have now been moderated.

I won't get into them but they we're totally unnecessary and very inconsiderate timing with regards to blaming/shaming/drawing conclusions.

The internet can be awful at times.
8/9/2022 2:01am
Just sent a donation. Let's rally around this girl! I've seen a lot of money raised on this board before for less reasons. Let's dial this girl and her family in!
Kelz87
Fantasy
1372nd
8/9/2022 9:02am
Thanks for providing the link.
I encourage everyone to donate if you can - Medical bills are not cheap

I’d like to incentivize this someway. How about the next 5 people that donate $87, I’ll send a $20 Rocky Mountain or Motosport gift card? Thoughts?
DEMONDAVE
8/9/2022 9:28am
prayers for her and the family.
sad when a child is injured doing something they love.
dboivin
8/9/2022 9:48am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2022 9:49am
back in the 80s there was a giant rope swing someone tied on a tree hanging over the river.... i seen stuff done on that rope that would horrify people today. how we survived those weeks there with no deaths on it was amazing. I seen like 20 kids pile on that rope seeing how many could keep leaping and grabbing onto the ball of kids dangling on it....all those rocks and terribly shallow water....no idea how no one got seriously hurt in that crazy mess. following year the rope was gone.

prayers for this girl and her family hope she has a full recovery
kage173
8/9/2022 10:08am
Praying for you baby girl.

And praying for the person who landed on her. Whether he was negligent or not, I'm sure he's hurting emotionally right now.
Braaaphole
8/10/2022 6:43pm
I sat right in that area of the creek for 3 days after the races drinking beer this year. I watched the kids jumping off of there and saw someone telling them not to do it anymore. Part of me is glad I wasn't there that day to witness it happen, and part of me wishes I was sitting there and could have stopped it.

Post a reply to: 7yr old injured Saturday at Loretta's???

The Latest