$750 A kit suspension

|
12/26/2018 7:54pm
ML512 wrote:
Waste, it’s a way older set that’s hard to get parts for and isn’t superior to most production suspension as of recent years.
Thanks for the info. I was thinking about trading my crf50 for it just to say I owned a set of factory forks but eventually I'll want to sell them and I'm not willing to loose money on the deal.

The Shop

opyguy
12/27/2018 4:36am
Leetrams pub ... blue jeans pizza.. sir Morgan’s cove...good times
I lived in a crack house off of pleasant st in the mid 80’s, good times
Digger29
12/27/2018 10:54am
opyguy wrote:
I grew up in Millbury, Ma but moved to Worcester in my early 20s and lived there for probably 25yrs or so. I've been to the places you listed so many times except for the crack house on Pleasant St :-)
opyguy
12/27/2018 11:05am Edited Date/Time 12/27/2018 11:05am
opyguy wrote:
Digger29 wrote:
I grew up in Millbury, Ma but moved to Worcester in my early 20s and lived there for probably 25yrs or so. I've been to the...
I grew up in Millbury, Ma but moved to Worcester in my early 20s and lived there for probably 25yrs or so. I've been to the places you listed so many times except for the crack house on Pleasant St :-)
I say crack house tongue in cheek, but I did come home a couple times to one of my roommates freebasing....5 of us lived there, funny thing is 4 of the 5 ended doing quite well in life, was just a 2 year pit stop in life to go off the rails (sometimes you need to experiment). Woke one day and said time to move on, went to Umass Amherst and did well.
Also bounced at SH-booms and use to run McCrory's (was in the Worcester mall).
sorry to derail guys, and i know no one cares but sometimes its good for the soul to reminisce....
12/27/2018 11:35am
opyguy wrote:
Digger29 wrote:
I grew up in Millbury, Ma but moved to Worcester in my early 20s and lived there for probably 25yrs or so. I've been to the...
opyguy wrote:
I say crack house tongue in cheek, but I did come home a couple times to one of my roommates freebasing....5 of us lived there, funny...
I say crack house tongue in cheek, but I did come home a couple times to one of my roommates freebasing....5 of us lived there, funny thing is 4 of the 5 ended doing quite well in life, was just a 2 year pit stop in life to go off the rails (sometimes you need to experiment). Woke one day and said time to move on, went to Umass Amherst and did well.
Also bounced at SH-booms and use to run McCrory's (was in the Worcester mall).
sorry to derail guys, and i know no one cares but sometimes its good for the soul to reminisce....
No problem. By this point this is no longer a Craigslist suspension thread but more of a "what's your best Worcester story".

Post a reply to: $750 A kit suspension

The Latest