722 @ A1

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2020 9:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2020 9:23 AM

What happend to him? Saw him coast down the start and off the track in heat race. Then DNS lcq. Thanks!

|

1/7/2020 10:38 AM

He tried to qualify but the FIM wouldn't let him because his bike was too lit. Refused to take off the gold plated yosh and went back to the team rig on his yellow blue.

|

1/7/2020 10:41 AM

He is way over rated that's what happened.

|

1/7/2020 10:52 AM

Wasn't the bike misfiring down the start of the heat?

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/7/2020 11:28 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Wasn't the bike misfiring down the start of the heat?

Hell no, that was traction control!
Mitch got like 70 hp outta that bitch

|

1/7/2020 12:15 PM

Hand/arm ligament injury and couldn’t hold on all day from what I heard

|

1/7/2020 12:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2020 9:57 PM

Hand injury?

|

1/7/2020 12:43 PM

Austin_Rankin wrote:

Hand injury?

If you're just guessing, no response is better than a bogus response.

|

1/7/2020 12:45 PM

crusher773 wrote:

Who rates him and where is he rated at?

|

1/7/2020 12:46 PM

crusher773 wrote:

He is a privateer trying to make a living out of dirtbike racing. He is one of the smart ones that realizes he can make money by showing a different side to his life/career. But I understand, vitards always have to shit on everyone.

|

1/7/2020 1:36 PM

crusher773 wrote:

CM_84 wrote:

He is a privateer trying to make a living out of dirtbike racing. He is one of the smart ones that realizes he can make money by showing a different side to his life/career. But I understand, vitards always have to shit on everyone.

This.. he’s good for our sport and I love to see privateers making a living

|

1/7/2020 2:27 PM

GuyB wrote:

If you're just guessing, no response is better than a bogus response.

I miss read post above mine.

|

1/7/2020 2:31 PM

crusher773 wrote:

So far you are rated pretty low.

|

1/7/2020 3:45 PM

crusher773 wrote:

CM_84 wrote:

And a damn good dude too!

|

1/7/2020 3:58 PM

He has a tendon injury on his right wrist. It happend 3 days before Anaheim. He is bummed.

|

1/7/2020 4:00 PM

Does anyone really care why a 3 digit privateer didn't qualify? I don't get the appeal of this guy.

|

1/7/2020 4:02 PM

Big E wrote:

He has a tendon injury on his right wrist. It happend 3 days before Anaheim. He is bummed.

That sucks. Will he be going to St Louis?

|

1/7/2020 4:05 PM

cdm806 wrote:

Does anyone really care why a 3 digit privateer didn't qualify? I don't get the appeal of this guy.

And nobody is saying you have to care, It’s not mandatory.
But he has a big following because he is a different duck that has an interesting personality.
I understand why some people don’t find his persona appealing, but I also don’t understand why some people seem to have such an issue with the support he gets.

|

1/7/2020 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2020 4:53 PM

cdm806 wrote:

You might change your mind if you ever get to hung out with him.

|

1/7/2020 6:06 PM

cdm806 wrote:

|

1/7/2020 6:33 PM

cdm806 wrote:

This kid does

|

1/7/2020 7:22 PM

Even when he’s not hurt he made a main last year maybe two. Don’t care for his rap. But don’t dislike him as a rider. He’s just not nearly as good at the top 24

|

1/7/2020 7:27 PM

He doesn't appeal to me, but he was always friendly and approachable when we'd run into him at Hangtown practice days. My kid digs him even if I'm too old to get it. Bummed to hear he's hurt again. Both he and his brother have dealt with some bad injuries, which makes the privateer journey even more difficult than it already is.

Hammer

|

1/7/2020 7:35 PM

I was on board for a while but it's gotten to a point of just overkill. I get he is a good guy but seems like there are several riders more deserving of the support.

|

1/7/2020 8:04 PM

crusher773 wrote:

I was on board for a while but it's gotten to a point of just overkill. I get he is a good guy but seems like there are several riders more deserving of the support.

There is more to being “deserving” than results.
I guarantee he gets more exposure than most riders 5-10 places in front of him.
Companies give support in return for exposure, that exposure can be gained through a combination of results and media exposure.

Or should we make all the riders go around on plain white bikes, with plain white gear, with no logos, and no sponsors. And then just distribute prize money, that’s the only way money will only be divided out equally based purely on results.

|

1/7/2020 9:47 PM

What happened to Fly? I thought half his songs had Fly Gear in them...Thor, really???

|

1/7/2020 10:22 PM

danzig138 wrote:

What happened to Fly? I thought half his songs had Fly Gear in them...Thor, really???

H.E.P. is sponsored by Thor so he has to run their stuff.

|

-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450f

1/7/2020 11:44 PM

Bummer to hear, Adam is the man!

|

1/8/2020 12:13 AM

He’s a awesome guy, I get it, some of you don’t think he’s that fast, but it’s not like he’s taking up a spot on a factory team and his personality elevated him above everyone. My son has met him a few times, but this was the first time at a race and you would think Adam was just as excited to meet my son. Truly one of the best guys in the sport.

|

1/8/2020 12:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2020 12:21 AM

Nick_Lalanne wrote:

He’s a awesome guy, I get it, some of you don’t think he’s that fast, but it’s not like he’s taking up a spot on a factory team and his personality elevated him above everyone. My son has met him a few times, but this was the first time at a race and you would think Adam was just as excited to meet my son. Truly one of the best guys in the sport.

Thats actually awesome! His expression second photo says how much he actually cares to be an inspiration to these little guys. That is more than what ALOT of other guys do.

|