7 Deuce Deuce Enticknap

Edited Date/Time 9/16/2018 12:27am
Adam Enticknapis now number 97 for the 2019 season. Think anybody will take that number? His brother?Gonna have to call him

Nueve SEVEN

Some fix his logo.

|
seth419
9/15/2018 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2018 1:03pm
Herb I think Ive been driving behind you wherever I go from Lompoc down to Carpinteria. Either that or there is a skunk stuffed up under my grill. I kinda think Ty should stick with the 723 unless of course he wants to run the deuce deuce.
JM485
9/15/2018 1:10pm
Making Adam change his number is an absolute crime against nature, this number rule is so fricking stupid.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
9/15/2018 1:15pm
He will lose his identity, 722 or nothing

The Shop

TymeMoto
9/15/2018 3:07pm
Congrats to Ninety Seven (deuce deuce) on the natty number. Well deserved!
Jeff alessi
9/15/2018 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2018 4:33pm
I really wish they wouldn’t make the riders run THERE numbers. In 2012 I earned 89, I was told specifically from the team I was invisible at monster cup even when I was in the mains. I remember showing up at A1 and wasn’t able to recognize any riders, I would literally be saying to my friends I think so n so is number whatever because that’s his style. Could you imagine being that racer who may have battled for a championship or wins and now most other racers don’t even no who u are! Adams the 722 like Mikes the 800. Its damaging careers taking that part of an athletes personal number from them, not everyone knows these new numbers after one or two races, we figure it out but it takes even a true fan of the sport sometime to realize dudes like hampshire and the many other guys have different numbers, sometimes that there teammates now have. Just total confusion from top to bottom.

I get it that some racers are chasing after a better number, that’s why changing to a top 100 number back in the day was only if u earned it but when did it have to become mandatory that guys couldn’t choose there own number if they earned it.

I only raced 1 time with 89, I wouldn’t race without 801 ever. I even made up a scheme to make 89 look like 801 lol. Sad
mxb2
9/15/2018 4:49pm
Run what you earn. .
9/15/2018 6:20pm
I really wish they wouldn’t make the riders run THERE numbers. In 2012 I earned 89, I was told specifically from the team I was invisible...
I really wish they wouldn’t make the riders run THERE numbers. In 2012 I earned 89, I was told specifically from the team I was invisible at monster cup even when I was in the mains. I remember showing up at A1 and wasn’t able to recognize any riders, I would literally be saying to my friends I think so n so is number whatever because that’s his style. Could you imagine being that racer who may have battled for a championship or wins and now most other racers don’t even no who u are! Adams the 722 like Mikes the 800. Its damaging careers taking that part of an athletes personal number from them, not everyone knows these new numbers after one or two races, we figure it out but it takes even a true fan of the sport sometime to realize dudes like hampshire and the many other guys have different numbers, sometimes that there teammates now have. Just total confusion from top to bottom.

I get it that some racers are chasing after a better number, that’s why changing to a top 100 number back in the day was only if u earned it but when did it have to become mandatory that guys couldn’t choose there own number if they earned it.

I only raced 1 time with 89, I wouldn’t race without 801 ever. I even made up a scheme to make 89 look like 801 lol. Sad
I wonder just out of curiosity what Mikes lowest number ever earned would of been? Single digit??
JM485
9/15/2018 6:35pm
I really wish they wouldn’t make the riders run THERE numbers. In 2012 I earned 89, I was told specifically from the team I was invisible...

I'm with you 100% Jeff, I understand not letting just anyone run a two digit, but if a guy wants to stick with his three digit why the hell make him switch? It's also such a PITA trying to figure out who is who each year, I get some guys somehow have fun making flash cards to remember everyone's number each year but I've got a million other things to remember without adding 100 numbers and names to the mix.

I've been 485 literally my entire life and quite a few people locally recognize me from it, no way would I ever want to race or ride without it.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/15/2018 6:37pm
I wonder just out of curiosity what Mikes lowest number ever earned would of been? Single digit??
In 2012 Mike finished 6th in SX points and 2nd in MX points so I would say he would have earned a top 10 number but which one I couldn't tell you.

Definitely his best season on the big bike.
Jeff alessi
9/15/2018 6:57pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2018 12:26am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
In 2012 Mike finished 6th in SX points and 2nd in MX points so I would say he would have earned a top 10 number but...
In 2012 Mike finished 6th in SX points and 2nd in MX points so I would say he would have earned a top 10 number but which one I couldn't tell you.

Definitely his best season on the big bike.
mikes Best numbers came from earning his 800, even when he had the option of anything inside the top 10 at that time. Could have been 2 or anything available after his 07 run almost winning the 450 championship with grant getting it at Glen Helen..

Post a reply to: 7 Deuce Deuce Enticknap

The Latest