6D helmet rebuildin/inspection

Sander
Don't know if I missed it but at ATR2 launch they talked about how easy its to rebuild ATR2. just send helmet to them but I was wondering how this work in Europe? do the retail shops send it to USA or they have some kind official rebuilder in Europe too?
|
line-up
2/26/2018 12:59pm
they mentioned something at the introduction of the new helmet last week.
If you go to their facebook you'll find the video of the entire presentation.
6D Helmets
2/27/2018 12:01pm
Sander wrote:
Don't know if I missed it but at ATR2 launch they talked about how easy its to rebuild ATR2. just send helmet to them but I...
Don't know if I missed it but at ATR2 launch they talked about how easy its to rebuild ATR2. just send helmet to them but I was wondering how this work in Europe? do the retail shops send it to USA or they have some kind official rebuilder in Europe too?

All 6D distributors (not dealers) will be trained to do the rebuilds for the ATR-2 in-house.

So after a crash you can send it in to your local distributor directly, or through your dealer for a crash inspection. If the helmet is suitable for rebuild, meaning the shell is not compromised in any way, then the helmet can be easily rebuilt and returned to service. Visors and other parts are separate if needed.

You can contact 6D directly if you have any questions info@6dhelmets.com

Post a reply to: 6D helmet rebuildin/inspection

The Latest