60% off Nitro Circus Mega Ramp Set

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 10:19 AM

As a small business owner myself, I never like to see another business struggle or close up all together, especially an iconic brand such as Toys R Us. Regardless of how the toy giant got to this point, it's still unfortunate as the ripple effects will be felt for quite some time and will impact not only the more than 30,000 employees but landlords, retailers in the centers where a vacancy of an anchor will no doubt result in additional struggles, and of course, the small toy companies, many who will not recover from this financial blow.

With that said, MX enthusiasts might be interested in this deal I found on a Nitro Circus Mega Ramp Set - https://www.toysrus.com/buy/electronics-robots-magnetism/hexbug-nitro-circus-mega-ramp-set-414-5404-122877076

Looks like about a 60% savings! But probably have to "jump" on it quick as things are selling out fast.

Photo

|

Our Mission: To provide motorcycle fans of all ages with fun, innovative products to enrich their lives and express their love of motocrosswww.smoothindustries.com

3/17/2018 10:22 AM

Cool, thanks Travis

|