6 Suzuki’s, 4 Huskies, 4 Hondas, 4 KTMs, 2 Kawasakis, 2 Yamahas in the 450 Mains at ATL

TeamGreen
That’s kinda interesting! When I see what some folks have to say about the different brands versus who ends up in the 22 man field and what brand they’re on....it’s almost surprising.

Let’s face it: they’re all good race bikes. But, there sure are a lot of different teams and riders having success on bikes that don’t get much love from a lot of us.
|
make1go
3/4/2018 10:49pm
How do the contingencies line up?

I think most everyone here, knows your riding a RM z and spruiking its charms.
And thats fine.
Its not bad bike.
It has sat at the bottom of every shoot out (?)
And as mxa said,.there is more than likely a better bike for most people.

Not that im in the market atm, but i wouldnt buy one unless the price was really really good..
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
3/4/2018 10:56pm
TeamGreen wrote:
That’s kinda interesting! When I see what some folks have to say about the different brands versus who ends up in the 22 man field and...
That’s kinda interesting! When I see what some folks have to say about the different brands versus who ends up in the 22 man field and what brand they’re on....it’s almost surprising.

Let’s face it: they’re all good race bikes. But, there sure are a lot of different teams and riders having success on bikes that don’t get much love from a lot of us.
it would be interesting to see the complete entry list numbers,
Construction
3/5/2018 1:07am
Last year Suzuki had the most bikes in the mains by a good margin
Helder
3/5/2018 1:59am
But still not selling bikes so it tells me they are shit on top of being last in every shootout why would anyone go buy one?

The Shop

Motofinne
3/5/2018 2:07am Edited Date/Time 3/5/2018 2:17am
People that make consumer decisions because of professionals endorsing certain products or brands are living in a bubble. It's almost a bit sad.
make1go
3/5/2018 2:32am
Motofinne wrote:
People that make consumer decisions because of professionals endorsing certain products or brands are living in a bubble. It's almost a bit sad.
Not if you are 15 and can pressure parent descisions.
I could careless now but at 15 when i was getting a new bike i wanted the yamaha because one of the top pros here in oz was riding one, well actually it was a semi works bike so not what i got but i didnt know shit from clay then..and i got a yam..

make1go
3/5/2018 2:36am
I think i checked last year and there were more yams trying to quakify than the other brands.
Motofinne
3/5/2018 2:38am
Motofinne wrote:
make1go wrote:
Not if you are 15 and can pressure parent descisions. I could careless now but at 15 when i was getting a new bike i wanted...
I could careless now but at 15 when i was getting a new bike i wanted the yamaha because one of the top pros here in oz was riding one, well actually it was a semi works bike so not what i got but i didnt know shit from clay then..and i got a yam..

Yeah that is completely different.

I was talking about adults.
Martini637
3/5/2018 3:44am
make1go wrote:
How do the contingencies line up? I think most everyone here, knows your riding a RM z and spruiking its charms. And thats fine. Its not...

And thats fine.
Its not bad bike.

Not that im in the market atm, but i wouldnt buy one unless the price was really really good..
http://pulpmx.com/2018/01/09/pay-the-man-contingency-and-what-its-all-a…

Heres a story Keefer did about the contingency so 2018
HD1200
3/5/2018 4:47am
make1go wrote:
How do the contingencies line up? I think most everyone here, knows your riding a RM z and spruiking its charms. And thats fine. Its not...

And thats fine.
Its not bad bike.

Martini637 wrote:
http://pulpmx.com/2018/01/09/pay-the-man-contingency-and-what-its-all-a…

Heres a story Keefer did about the contingency so 2018
Well according to Keefer's research, I don't understand why every privateer isn't riding a Kawasuki. Like then or not that's a huge difference in funds. Maybe there are some catches to that Keefer didn't point out but doesn't seem that way. Good on Kawi for stepping up for the little people.
dcg141
3/5/2018 5:44am
Suzuki is paying a lot of money in local and x-country series.
make1go
3/5/2018 6:08am
Motofinne wrote:
make1go wrote:
Not if you are 15 and can pressure parent descisions. I could careless now but at 15 when i was getting a new bike i wanted...

Motofinne wrote:
Yeah that is completely different.

I was talking about adults.
I realized that, and that is true for most adults.
i was pointing out a reason why they might be paying for stars of the sport.

(Couple of posts here i like but no like button means endless quoting or new posts, kinda annoying)
kkawboy14
3/5/2018 6:48am
Aren’t there a lot of Kawasaki’s that didn’t make the night program?

Suzuki is certainly being smart right now, the future sales will tell if it’s worth the investment.

Post a reply to: 6 Suzuki’s, 4 Huskies, 4 Hondas, 4 KTMs, 2 Kawasakis, 2 Yamahas in the 450 Mains at ATL

The Latest