51 seconds of cbs racing!

zippy895
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:50am
coverage,then commercials.cool. not
|
TerryK
1/23/2011 9:24am
Seriously? Im going to start deleting these STUPID "5 minutes of racing, 55 minutes of commercials" threads. Get a clue you guys. Without the commercials, you get no racing. Plus, I dare you to time the commercials and compare how much time they really devote to advertising.
mxrider225
Fantasy
2881st
1/23/2011 9:25am
They just blurred out Pastranas Red bull hat.

WTF thats so stupid.
UAW_member
1/23/2011 9:27am
TerryK wrote:
Seriously? Im going to start deleting these STUPID "5 minutes of racing, 55 minutes of commercials" threads. Get a clue you guys. Without the commercials, you...
Seriously? Im going to start deleting these STUPID "5 minutes of racing, 55 minutes of commercials" threads. Get a clue you guys. Without the commercials, you get no racing. Plus, I dare you to time the commercials and compare how much time they really devote to advertising.
Censorship is un-American!!! Wait...... I guess that doesn't matter where you're at.Dizzy
TerryK
1/23/2011 9:28am
TerryK wrote:
Seriously? Im going to start deleting these STUPID "5 minutes of racing, 55 minutes of commercials" threads. Get a clue you guys. Without the commercials, you...
UAW_member wrote:
Censorship is un-American!!! Wait...... I guess that doesn't matter where you're at.Dizzy
Where did I say anything about censorship????

The Shop

Overdrive
1/23/2011 9:29am
TerryK wrote:
The whole thing has been a commercial, this is a site for hardcore racing fans. So lets not express our disgust for this poorly produced show because Terryk doesn't agree with the opinion of 99% of the people posting right now.
UAW_member
1/23/2011 9:30am
Deleting thoughts that you decide aren't worthy of conversation is censorship.
Overdrive
1/23/2011 9:32am
Good move Terry deleting the other threads, class act.
TerryK
1/23/2011 9:36am
UAW_member wrote:
Deleting thoughts that you decide aren't worthy of conversation is censorship.
WHINING isn't worth discussing. Remember, quality, not quantity?
UAW_member
1/23/2011 9:37am
Overdrive wrote:
He's intellectually superior, just ask him.
TerryK
1/23/2011 9:40am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2011 9:41am
Overdrive wrote:
UAW_member wrote:
Wtf is your problem? Do you actually think 5 threads complaining about CBC coverage is good?
Overdrive
1/23/2011 9:41am
Overdrive wrote:
UAW_member wrote:
TerryK wrote:
Wtf is your problem? Do you actually think 5 threads complaining about CBC coverage is good?
Your the problem, stop trying to lead discussions and deleting them if people disagree with you. Its not that hard to figure out.
TerryK
1/23/2011 9:43am
UAW_member wrote:
TerryK wrote:
Overdrive wrote:
Your the problem, stop trying to lead discussions and deleting them if people disagree with you. Its not that hard to figure out.
It has nothing to do with anyone agreeing with anyone else. Multiple threads just for the sake of whining about the same shit is dumb.
UAW_member
1/23/2011 9:45am
TerryK wrote:
Overdrive wrote:
TerryK wrote:
It has nothing to do with anyone agreeing with anyone else. Multiple threads just for the sake of whining about the same shit is dumb.
Click away TFS.Wink
TerryK
1/23/2011 9:50am
Overdrive wrote:
TerryK wrote:
UAW_member wrote:
Click away TFS.Wink
lol, good one. Dry
1/23/2011 9:52am
First 8 minutes of the main were AWESOME.. then follow-the-leader..

the commercials were god awful.
katooom
1/23/2011 9:57am
Agree with all about CBS music video show for first 30min.

--> but at least they gave us the main - so we got to give them that.

Great race. Congrats to poto. Stewie is fast fast fast.
1/23/2011 10:01am
How can you complain about that race.....by far the best SX race a while....getcha head out ya ass!
1/23/2011 10:07am
Start to finish coverage of the MAIN was awesome.
X 2 it was, the racing was intense up front for over half the race, great race.

I actually liked the JGR Toyota commercial, i thought it was funny.
scooter5002
1/23/2011 10:10am
TerryK wrote:
Respectfully, Terry, I'll have to disagree. Up to the main, the coverage of the actual RACING was absolutely sickening. Yes, sponsors and the commercials pay the bills, but the show was just lame. How much fluff do they really need to throw in? If that kind of coverage existed in NBA or NFL, there would be rioting in the streets. I watch the show to watch racing, not 5 or 6 corners of racing and Ralphy Boy and his "Dungey showing some muscle" comment from the 1st heat. I guess they somewhat redeemed themselves by going commercial free for the main, hence loading up on the b.s. prior to the start of the main, but I do believe that the purpose of the show is to show racing, and there are 4 heats for the 450 class. A little more thorough coverage of all the racing would benefit the sport, and perhaps attract more viewers and create new fans. If this is there current mentality of reaching out to a new audience, it SUCKS, and they are alienating the hardcore fan. K, you can click me now. Lol
Mstock
1/23/2011 10:11am
The coverage kicked ass. Free HD. Thanks CBS.
TrailRat344
1/23/2011 10:17am
I might be new to Vital but I am not new to SX/MX...Stop f!@#ing complaining about the coverage at least you get coverage the day after the race and not weeks like it used to be, I liked the coverage so thanks CBS.
prozach
1/23/2011 10:17am
Got to see the whole main on network TV!!! Got to love it. You guys are fags. It was free HD TV for your sunday morning enjoyment. Who cares if you don't get all the heats as long as you get all the main. It is the only race that matters.
TrailRat344
1/23/2011 10:20am
Respectfully, Terry, I'll have to disagree. Up to the main, the coverage of the actual RACING was absolutely sickening. Yes, sponsors and the commercials pay the...
Respectfully, Terry, I'll have to disagree. Up to the main, the coverage of the actual RACING was absolutely sickening. Yes, sponsors and the commercials pay the bills, but the show was just lame. How much fluff do they really need to throw in? If that kind of coverage existed in NBA or NFL, there would be rioting in the streets. I watch the show to watch racing, not 5 or 6 corners of racing and Ralphy Boy and his "Dungey showing some muscle" comment from the 1st heat. I guess they somewhat redeemed themselves by going commercial free for the main, hence loading up on the b.s. prior to the start of the main, but I do believe that the purpose of the show is to show racing, and there are 4 heats for the 450 class. A little more thorough coverage of all the racing would benefit the sport, and perhaps attract more viewers and create new fans. If this is there current mentality of reaching out to a new audience, it SUCKS, and they are alienating the hardcore fan. K, you can click me now. Lol
Have you ever been to a NFL or NBA game live if you have not they actually have TV time-outs so they can pay the bills.....just saying
zippy895
1/23/2011 10:22am
zippy895 wrote:
coverage,then commercials.cool. not
the coverage of the main was great,not a fan of all the pre main filler crap.
scooter5002
1/23/2011 10:24am
Interesting. I'm a closet homosexual simply because I find fault with the coverage or disagree with your point of view. God help us if you ever wind up running the country (highly unlikely). Seig Heil, Mein Feuhrer!
zippy895
1/23/2011 10:25am
i would not of been surprised if they went to a commercial break at the same time stewart went down.
scooter5002
1/23/2011 10:27am
Have you ever been to a NFL or NBA game live if you have not they actually have TV time-outs so they can pay the bills.....just...
Have you ever been to a NFL or NBA game live if you have not they actually have TV time-outs so they can pay the bills.....just saying
I have not, but I am aware that it is done that way. Especially the Super Bowl. The point being that the the t.v. viewer still gets to see the whole game. Not one edited quarters worth of coverage subject to the producers whim of what they deem "worthy" to show.
Outsider
1/23/2011 10:29am
The filler crap was slightly annoying to me for sure. But the non fan I watched it with actually learned a few things, and totally enjoyed that main event, as did I!

Whining is a waste of time, imo

Post a reply to: 51 seconds of cbs racing!

The Latest