5 easy step on "How to not become a Ddavis"

Ddavis
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:50pm
5 easy steps on "How to not become a Ddavis"
- Don't let a brother/sister/sibling/friend introduce yourself to the internet, specifically a motocross forum. This was your first mistake.
- Don't name drop, it's the easiest way to let someone know you are a nobody. If you name drop, you think you're impressing people, but instead you look like a newbie.
- If you're going to say you're fast, at least have titles to back it up. Or else you're slow.
- Don't pick fights with other message board members, especially when you are wrong and they are right. Just accept you're wrong, if you don't, nobody will like you. Nobody will like you anyways actually, but that's the internet.
- No matter what, you will never win. So in that case, don't even try to play the game. Whatever that game is?

PS: At least be out of high school before you start posting on Vital, if you are under the age of 18 when you start posting, you don't know anything. Just so you know.
|
7/7/2011 6:22pm
Mate, you're being too hard on yourself. By the way, your spelling, grammar and punctuation has noticeably improved.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/7/2011 6:25pm
Don't do a Pastrana-style thumbs-up when any cameras are present.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
53rd
7/7/2011 6:41pm
haha - good post Smile Anyone who can take the piss out of themselves is alright in my book.

The Shop

jndmx
7/7/2011 6:50pm
Well played Devin......the first step to overcoming any problem is admitting you have one.
machine
7/7/2011 6:52pm
Devin, weren't you saying not to take the internet forum stuff too serious?

Well, your taking it too serious.

Lighten up man.

Hey, you can always change your screen name, if you think your pigeon holed, sometimes a fresh start is good.....Smile
tobz
7/7/2011 6:57pm
Non moto, now fuck off.
7/7/2011 7:04pm
Ddavis wrote:
[b]5 easy steps on "How to not become a Ddavis"[/b] [i]- Don't let a brother/sister/sibling/friend introduce yourself to the internet, specifically a motocross forum. This was...
5 easy steps on "How to not become a Ddavis"
- Don't let a brother/sister/sibling/friend introduce yourself to the internet, specifically a motocross forum. This was your first mistake.
- Don't name drop, it's the easiest way to let someone know you are a nobody. If you name drop, you think you're impressing people, but instead you look like a newbie.
- If you're going to say you're fast, at least have titles to back it up. Or else you're slow.
- Don't pick fights with other message board members, especially when you are wrong and they are right. Just accept you're wrong, if you don't, nobody will like you. Nobody will like you anyways actually, but that's the internet.
- No matter what, you will never win. So in that case, don't even try to play the game. Whatever that game is?

PS: At least be out of high school before you start posting on Vital, if you are under the age of 18 when you start posting, you don't know anything. Just so you know.
So, what Vital Moderator sent this to you????
Ddavis
7/7/2011 7:07pm
1911 wrote:
So, what Vital Moderator sent this to you????
I wrote it myself Wink
ns503
7/7/2011 7:08pm
Why is this in the moto forum??????
Dude - DDavis is moto.
motogrady
7/7/2011 7:25pm
hey, you overcame your parents divorce, dealt with your dads, ah, issues, don't sell drugs, went thru a broken femur
and still live for the moto. Not everyone had a Ward Cleaver to show them the way, don't sweat it.
Ddavis
7/7/2011 7:33pm
motogrady wrote:
hey, you overcame your parents divorce, dealt with your dads, ah, issues, don't sell drugs, went thru a broken femur and still live for the moto...
hey, you overcame your parents divorce, dealt with your dads, ah, issues, don't sell drugs, went thru a broken femur
and still live for the moto. Not everyone had a Ward Cleaver to show them the way, don't sweat it.
Never broke my femur, but I did break both my ankles.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
53rd
7/7/2011 7:51pm
motogrady wrote:
hey, you overcame your parents divorce, dealt with your dads, ah, issues, don't sell drugs, went thru a broken femur and still live for the moto...
Ddavis wrote:
Never broke my femur, but I did break both my ankles.
That's what I find most inspirational about this site - to hear the injuries some of us have come back from. We all love the sport, and it's nice to hear that I'm not the only crazy one out there who keeps going back to racing, just for the love of it.
Mod Killer
7/7/2011 8:14pm
for a kid who claimed he didnt care what people said, it looks like he's starting to crack.

funny thing is, he thinks he's original. he aint the first dipshit to turn into the resident pariah and wont be the last.
Ddavis
7/7/2011 8:22pm
Another attention grabber.....
Hey, you clicked on it. You're the attention whore enabler.
Ddavis
7/7/2011 8:29pm
Mod Killer wrote:
for a kid who claimed he didnt care what people said, it looks like he's starting to crack. funny thing is, he thinks he's original. he...
for a kid who claimed he didnt care what people said, it looks like he's starting to crack.

funny thing is, he thinks he's original. he aint the first dipshit to turn into the resident pariah and wont be the last.
You're taking this forum, and myself, way to seriously.
7/7/2011 8:42pm
Ddavis wrote:
Hey, you clicked on it. You're the attention whore enabler.
You still don't get it, just because people respond to your threads doesn't make them think you are any less stupid.

It's sad that you think that we are enabling you and you take pride in inciting responses. Get a life mate.

Your attitude hasn't changed. I take your following quote from recently after you watching a helmet cam of non-seeded riders in a Canadian race.

[quote=DD410;64255]Without sounding like a complete moron - that looked like the Vet 30+ Novice practice. I know the seeded guys rail, but wow some of those guys aren't very fast out there.[/quote]

[quote=DD410;64263]No, did you see some of those guys out there!? SLOW. By the end of the practice Drew you were going pretty fast but some of those guys looked horrible. Falling left and right and doing goony boner airs haha[/quote]

[quote=DD410;64300]I just thought that pro's were supposed to be fast.[/quote]

[quote=sharkmx62;64302]go to canada and qualify then.[/quote]

[quote=DD410;64356]No, seriously. Book me a flight to Canada and I want to shut up all you haters. Who's down?[/quote]
22Ryann
Fantasy
4098th
7/7/2011 8:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2011 8:46pm
You my friend would get your asshole pumped in Australia carrying on like this.
The Universe
7/7/2011 8:46pm
6: Don't use an emo avatar that makes you look like a rejected extra from Twilight.

7/7/2011 8:48pm
You still don't get it, just because people respond to your threads doesn't make them think you are any less stupid. It's sad that you think...
You still don't get it, just because people respond to your threads doesn't make them think you are any less stupid.

It's sad that you think that we are enabling you and you take pride in inciting responses. Get a life mate.

Your attitude hasn't changed. I take your following quote from recently after you watching a helmet cam of non-seeded riders in a Canadian race.

[quote=DD410;64255]Without sounding like a complete moron - that looked like the Vet 30+ Novice practice. I know the seeded guys rail, but wow some of those guys aren't very fast out there.[/quote]

[quote=DD410;64263]No, did you see some of those guys out there!? SLOW. By the end of the practice Drew you were going pretty fast but some of those guys looked horrible. Falling left and right and doing goony boner airs haha[/quote]

[quote=DD410;64300]I just thought that pro's were supposed to be fast.[/quote]

[quote=sharkmx62;64302]go to canada and qualify then.[/quote]

[quote=DD410;64356]No, seriously. Book me a flight to Canada and I want to shut up all you haters. Who's down?[/quote]
LMAO!
Ddavis
7/7/2011 8:51pm
I'm still down to go race the Canadian Nationals.
jimk
7/7/2011 8:54pm
Another attention grabber.....
Aus_Rider_22 has it spot on...
pb465
7/7/2011 9:00pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2011 9:01pm
Ddavis wrote:
If you wanted to race bad enough and put in half the effort into racing as you put in on Vital, you might actually have a future in moto. Stop saying what you want to do or could do and go show everyone. Other than that, not a single person cares what Ddavis has to say about himself.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
7/7/2011 9:00pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2011 9:01pm
Ddavis wrote:
you have to wrestle a polar bear and down a two four of Canadian in half an hour to be allowed in the country.

Post a reply to: 5 easy step on "How to not become a Ddavis"

The Latest