4arm Spray report

kkawboy14
So a real world report is what we finally got this weekend and yesterday.

In a variety of riders beginner to experienced vet all 4 said the product seemed to help how their arms felt. I was one of the 4 but I don't really get arm pump, I get more just sore or fatigued. Yesterday I did 2 30 minute Motos and my arms felt pretty good on the ride home.

The real surprise to us was 2 things, 1) how good my arms felt today and the others as well. 2) one of the 60 year old guys always complains about his neck being sore while riding and worse the day after, this morning he texted me that his neck didn't hurt at all this morning and said he wanted that product.

There you have my experience, I'm not a paid skank or affiliated in any way with the product but did receive a free sample to try......flame away!
|
slipdog
9/6/2016 8:42am
He emailed me saying he'd send a sample out on monday(several weeks ago), but I never got anything... I'll just have to take your word for it.
McDuff
9/6/2016 8:49am
Did the 60 year old guy spray it on his neck?
hasko158
9/6/2016 9:16am
So it's kneck strong as well? Basically it is like Icy Hot.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
9/6/2016 9:33am
McDuff wrote:
Laughing

The Shop

p0wn
9/6/2016 9:36am
It's magnesium spray. it's like taking a bath in epsom salts. It does feel good. but it's not magic. You can get an 8oz bottle on amazon for $7. Just search magnesium spray.
kkawboy14
9/6/2016 9:41am
McDuff wrote:
Yes, he followed the directions just like for the arms.
Cygnus
9/6/2016 9:43am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2016 9:44am
p0wn wrote:
It's magnesium spray. it's like taking a bath in epsom salts. It does feel good. but it's not magic. You can get an 8oz bottle on...
It's magnesium spray. it's like taking a bath in epsom salts. It does feel good. but it's not magic. You can get an 8oz bottle on amazon for $7. Just search magnesium spray.
Pretty much. It's great for your garden too. For a guy that has the $ and is too lazy to go and get a box of salts and a bottle to mix them in it seems like it isn't a bad deal. Most people ain't got the time for that crap.
kkawboy14
9/6/2016 9:44am
p0wn wrote:
It's magnesium spray. it's like taking a bath in epsom salts. It does feel good. but it's not magic. You can get an 8oz bottle on...
I can buy a broom stick handle and a replacement broom or I can just buy a completed broom.....most products are a compilation of other products.
Cygnus
9/6/2016 9:47am
p0wn wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
I can buy a broom stick handle and a replacement broom or I can just buy a completed broom.....most products are a compilation of other products.
Holeshot! I have a great medical marijuana tincture that is very effective for topical pain relief. People are too lazy to even buy this and add to thier favorite lotions. I just need to go buy some no odor lotion and do it for them. That is what Lee has here.
p0wn
9/6/2016 9:47am
You're not understanding. 4arm spray and magnesium spray on amazon are the exact same thing. There's no handle that needs to be bought. It's the same damn thing. For a lot less.
kkawboy14
9/6/2016 9:50am
I don't really care what it is, how easy it is to go 4 stores to make the product myself, or if it's a joke to somebody.....I just tried it, it seemed to work good enough to feel it wasn't over priced and posted my report on it!
peelout
9/6/2016 11:05am
good review, i'd like to try some out for my longer endurance type rides. one of the trails in Mexico last week completely wiped me out and my arms were on fire for the rest of the day and the next morning
9/6/2016 11:06am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2016 11:07am
I wish he would of gave a control group of you water. (Placebo) then Compare the results. But, I suppose if its noticeable, go ahead and keep using it.
kkawboy14
9/6/2016 11:13am
p0wn wrote:
You're not understanding. 4arm spray and magnesium spray on amazon are the exact same thing. There's no handle that needs to be bought. It's the same...
You're not understanding. 4arm spray and magnesium spray on amazon are the exact same thing. There's no handle that needs to be bought. It's the same damn thing. For a lot less.
No there is more in it
kkawboy14
9/6/2016 11:16am
peelout wrote:
good review, i'd like to try some out for my longer endurance type rides. one of the trails in Mexico last week completely wiped me out...
good review, i'd like to try some out for my longer endurance type rides. one of the trails in Mexico last week completely wiped me out and my arms were on fire for the rest of the day and the next morning
I rode a solid tank of race fuel yesterday, mx and I'm about to go play 18.
kkawboy14
9/6/2016 11:17am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2016 11:18am
I wish he would of gave a control group of you water. (Placebo) then Compare the results. But, I suppose if its noticeable, go ahead and...
I wish he would of gave a control group of you water. (Placebo) then Compare the results. But, I suppose if its noticeable, go ahead and keep using it.
If it's a placebo effect it worked for all of us but for sure it wasn't scientific in any way
peelout
9/6/2016 11:24am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2016 11:25am
peelout wrote:
good review, i'd like to try some out for my longer endurance type rides. one of the trails in Mexico last week completely wiped me out...
kkawboy14 wrote:
I rode a solid tank of race fuel yesterday, mx and I'm about to go play 18.
that's good to know. i'll have to look it up and try it out. i'm a mind-over-matter kinda guy so if i feel like it's helping then it probably is. a snake-oil-salesman would make his fortune off of me lol
MXD
9/6/2016 12:16pm
Motofinne wrote:
Placebo effect.
To which I say, so what? If the end result is that it worked, I don't really care how.

Since the keyboard has no tone of voice button, let me explain that I'm not being a douche, I'm just being honest. If you give me something that really works or something that tricks my mind into really working, the end result is the same.
IWreckALot
9/6/2016 1:15pm
I wish he would of gave a control group of you water. (Placebo) then Compare the results. But, I suppose if its noticeable, go ahead and...
kkawboy14 wrote:
If it's a placebo effect it worked for all of us but for sure it wasn't scientific in any way
How often do you ride? Do you log lap times? I'd be curious to hear a report in a couple more weeks to see if the benefits begin to diminish.
huck
9/6/2016 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2016 1:25pm
peelout wrote:
that's good to know. i'll have to look it up and try it out. i'm a mind-over-matter kinda guy so if i feel like it's helping...
that's good to know. i'll have to look it up and try it out. i'm a mind-over-matter kinda guy so if i feel like it's helping then it probably is. a snake-oil-salesman would make his fortune off of me lol
Maybe Meg could use some after a long hard night....
kkawboy14
9/6/2016 1:19pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
How often do you ride? Do you log lap times? I'd be curious to hear a report in a couple more weeks to see if the...
How often do you ride? Do you log lap times? I'd be curious to hear a report in a couple more weeks to see if the benefits begin to diminish.
I will keep trying it and let you guys know, I don't have any problem saying it didn't work if it doesn't. I was impressed my friends liked it as much as they did, they had no idea why I had the product
Mini Elsinore
9/6/2016 1:20pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 7:22am
peelout wrote:
peelout
9/6/2016 1:47pm
peelout wrote:
that's good to know. i'll have to look it up and try it out. i'm a mind-over-matter kinda guy so if i feel like it's helping...
huck wrote:
Maybe Meg could use some after a long hard night....
nothing long and hard about it bro, WD comes to mind Woohoo
Skidaddle
9/6/2016 2:10pm
This stuff has been debunked for a long time elsewhere.
The fitness and health industry is the world's 2nd largest scam.

If it worked, it would be illegal.
9/6/2016 2:59pm
Motofinne wrote:
Placebo effect.
Can't say that for sure. Could defintely price that if there were placebo sprays and it was a blind study.
Skidaddle
9/6/2016 3:11pm
Motofinne wrote:
Placebo effect.
Can't say that for sure. Could defintely price that if there were placebo sprays and it was a blind study.
Give someone a shot of BAC water and watch how hard they train.

Bro, this shot really works. Pumps are unbelivable. Gym Tan Laudry!
tempura
9/6/2016 4:48pm
slipdog wrote:
He emailed me saying he'd send a sample out on monday(several weeks ago), but I never got anything... I'll just have to take your word for...
He emailed me saying he'd send a sample out on monday(several weeks ago), but I never got anything... I'll just have to take your word for it.
I also requested a sample, as I was curious. I didn't hear anything back from him. lol...

Post a reply to: 4arm Spray report

The Latest