Create New Tag

1/30/2019 8:54 PM

Is this the new norm?

|

1/30/2019 8:55 PM

???????

|

1/30/2019 9:00 PM

We hear tomac talking about his best ever year. Roczen 2.0 cant completely send it like old days. 5 guys within 11 points. 3 winners / new winners. What's not to get

|

1/30/2019 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2019 9:17 PM

Ya

|

1/31/2019 3:42 AM

Going balls out get rich or die trying kind of mentality doesn't really win championships. I think all the manufactures had a talk with their premier riders over the off season. It appears AC missed the meeting.

|

1/31/2019 4:00 AM

carmfarm wrote:

We hear tomac talking about his best ever year. Roczen 2.0 cant completely send it like old days. 5 guys within 11 points. 3 winners / new winners. What's not to get

Reminds me of the 80’s when there was R .Johnson, D . Bailey, B Glover, J ward , J Omara, B Hannah, M Bell,
Any one of them could win at any time!
I think it’s great that there are so many that can win at any point, Not just down to 2 or 3 riders, if they don’t start dropping off due to enjury’s it Goin be a very interesting season

|

1/31/2019 4:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2019 4:58 AM

Pretty interesting that they all took a page from Dungey's book.
You have to first finish, to finish first.
Not as spectacular as checkers or wreckers, but at least leaves some room for more or less pain free retirement which I wish to all the MX riders from the bottom of my heart.

|

1/31/2019 5:59 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

Going balls out get rich or die trying kind of mentality doesn't really win championships. I think all the manufactures had a talk with their premier riders over the off season. It appears AC missed the meeting.

AC is still sending it. I guess the RC Js7 days are gone. I just have to deal.

|

1/31/2019 6:13 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

I legit laughed at “AC missed the meeting”

|

1/31/2019 6:26 AM

Dungey was great. But it's the RC attitude that started it all. Beat them...beat them badly and know they are running for second place. You need a rabbit. A FAST RABBIT.

|

2017 CRF450r

1/31/2019 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2019 6:48 AM

carmfarm wrote:

Is this the new norm?

If you mean winning multiple races and championships by being the fastest while being the smoothest, yes.

I believe that Cooper Webb has beautiful style that fits that steel chassis perfectly and has the potential to go on a McGrath type run.

All you who are under the misconception that Dunget wasn’t the fastest, he consistently won more races then anyone in his championship years.

|

1/31/2019 7:14 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

If you mean winning multiple races and championships by being the fastest while being the smoothest, yes.

I believe that Cooper Webb has beautiful style that fits that steel chassis perfectly and has the potential to go on a McGrath type run.

All you who are under the misconception that Dunget wasn’t the fastest, he consistently won more races then anyone in his championship years.

THIS!!!

The argument seriously needs to go away. He won one title in all his years where he didn’t win the most races , and that was 17’.

|

1/31/2019 7:16 AM

OP must be one can short of a six pack...

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

1/31/2019 7:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2019 7:17 AM

The riders over the years that had the ability to ride mach 3 with their hair on fire and yet be around at the end of the season to collect a championship can be counted on one hand. I would much rather have what is going on this year so far. A couple of these guys will eventually catch fire and start to make a run for this thing. Until then enjoy the show!

|

1/31/2019 7:37 AM

All 14 dislikes for asking If this is norm. I think it's good. I guess nobody's else does

|

1/31/2019 7:39 AM

What is your norm? Win or 27th place?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

1/31/2019 7:44 AM

only a few races in.....give it time.

|