450 Main Pileup - Who Dunit ?

So, who dunit?? Me thinking #3, looks like he squeezed off Roczen toward Anderson, then hit rear facing side of Roczen's front tire locking it up, triggering the avalanche, then rode off to the pits. Duno for sure, go check it out and tell me what you think, would like to see a straight down verticle vid, but there doesnt seem to be one, what do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aanL5jXAvSk
|
Katoomey
2/11/2018 2:04pm
I think it was either communists or terrorists. probably terrorists. then again, I don't know. it's perplexing.
BobbyM
2/11/2018 2:10pm
Katoomey wrote:
I think it was either communists or terrorists. probably terrorists. then again, I don't know. it's perplexing.
Same fucker that fucked up bowers and savetgy ... Watch it again, I'm sure he's in there somewhere probably a Muslim.
slipdog
2/11/2018 2:14pm
So, who dunit?? Me thinking #3, looks like he squeezed off Roczen toward Anderson, then hit rear facing side of Roczen's front tire locking it up...
So, who dunit?? Me thinking #3, looks like he squeezed off Roczen toward Anderson, then hit rear facing side of Roczen's front tire locking it up, triggering the avalanche, then rode off to the pits. Duno for sure, go check it out and tell me what you think, would like to see a straight down verticle vid, but there doesnt seem to be one, what do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aanL5jXAvSk
There was an overhead replay on the show and from that it looked like Anderson started it from the inside by shoving Roczen into Tomac.
slipdog
2/11/2018 2:15pm
Could've been terrorists though.

The Shop

MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
2/11/2018 2:17pm
Looked like Roczen and Tomac locked bars, which led to Roczens front brake getting hit. His front tire knifed and started the chain reaction.

Really nobody’s fault in my expert Lazyboy opinion.
2/11/2018 2:29pm
When you have 22 riders all fighting to get into a place that only 5 or 6 bikes can fit I don't think you can really blame anyone for some carnage.
level
2/11/2018 3:34pm
That was an odd first corner also
Brent
2/11/2018 3:44pm
no ones fault, but it started with Anderson and Roczen in the apex of the first turn.

That turn was made for shit like this to happen, as well as the little bump placed just after the home plate triple.

this is why Supercross in general is just an excuse for Feld to show carnage under the guise of racing. Combine that with the WWE opening ceremonies and you got too much sideshow shit and not enough racing.
AUS_Twisted
2/11/2018 3:46pm
Chad Reed's fault for sure on the outside, don't know why that guy bothers racing anymore Tongue
Brent
2/11/2018 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 3:53pm
Chad Reed's fault for sure on the outside, don't know why that guy bothers racing anymore Tongue
No, but he sure tried to fuck the field (and his back) by DOUBLING the home plate triple while in third place for no apparent reason on the first lap.

Im sure the guys right behind him had to change their shorts after the race.
make1go
2/11/2018 6:24pm
Brent wrote:
No, but he sure tried to fuck the field (and his back) by DOUBLING the home plate triple while in third place for no apparent reason...
No, but he sure tried to fuck the field (and his back) by DOUBLING the home plate triple while in third place for no apparent reason on the first lap.

so definitive and yet in reality not a clue... "no reason" he says, cause you were there in the race right behind CR...to know that..or is it a geuss passed of as facts?...thats slme funny stuff.
datkin128
2/11/2018 6:29pm
So, who dunit?? Me thinking #3, looks like he squeezed off Roczen toward Anderson, then hit rear facing side of Roczen's front tire locking it up...
slipdog wrote:
There was an overhead replay on the show and from that it looked like Anderson started it from the inside by shoving Roczen into Tomac.
I also thought anderson started it and Eli got pushed along with roczen
dkg
2/11/2018 6:33pm
Naw, Webb’s girlfriend flashing.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
2/11/2018 7:25pm
Brent wrote:
No, but he sure tried to fuck the field (and his back) by DOUBLING the home plate triple while in third place for no apparent reason...

He did it second lap to. He needs to get his flow and timing back Oh and his fitness. Chad Reed is a thickboi

Post a reply to: 450 Main Pileup - Who Dunit ?

The Latest