4 STROKES OR 2 STROKES

Monster930
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:58pm
When one is better for racing 4 strokes or 2 strokes
|
Mike Bierman
12/4/2007 6:07am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
I think you mean \"which \" one is better.

4-strokes of course. Look at the results from every race for the last three years. 2-strokes are for free style only these days...unless you race a 10\" mini class, then the Cobra kills.

2-strokes, are cheaper, more reliable, and easier to rebuild, but that comes at the cost of losing at racing.
Monster930
12/4/2007 12:49pm
I think you mean \"which \" one is better. 4-strokes of course. Look at the results from every race for the last three years. 2-strokes are...

4-strokes of course. Look at the results from every race for the last three years. 2-strokes are for free style only these days...unless you race a 10\" mini class, then the Cobra kills.

2-strokes, are cheaper, more reliable, and easier to rebuild, but that comes at the cost of losing at racing.
thnx hey does anyone no how to update ur profile
Mike Bierman
12/4/2007 3:05pm
I think you mean \"which \" one is better. 4-strokes of course. Look at the results from every race for the last three years. 2-strokes are...

Monster930 wrote:
thnx hey does anyone no how to update ur profile
Go to my profile (yours actually) and follow the lead.

Do you need to know how to boil water too ?

Post a reply to: 4 STROKES OR 2 STROKES

The Latest