39 guys on 250Fs vs. Herlings

Steely Dan
8/29/2016 7:58am
nytsmaC wrote:
Prado is a 15 year old kid leading at his first ever GP. You guys can't figure out why he was trying so hard to keep...
Prado is a 15 year old kid leading at his first ever GP. You guys can't figure out why he was trying so hard to keep that position?

Once 84 passed he settled down, realizing that a win wasn't in the cards that day.
He was trying like hell to keep that position so he can get a good stateside ride and not get stuck over there.
TeamGreen
8/29/2016 9:15am
Funny

I get the feeling a lot of folks in here have never tried winning ANYTHING & others seem to love to take sides with a rider that seems to forget ALL THE TIMES he hung it out...AND CRASHED...

It's "Racing".

Chill, already.

This kid looks like he might have the "old guys" number...soon.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
8/29/2016 9:16am
nytsmaC wrote:
Prado is a 15 year old kid leading at his first ever GP. You guys can't figure out why he was trying so hard to keep...
Prado is a 15 year old kid leading at his first ever GP. You guys can't figure out why he was trying so hard to keep that position?

Once 84 passed he settled down, realizing that a win wasn't in the cards that day.
Steely Dan wrote:
He was trying like hell to keep that position so he can get a good stateside ride and not get stuck over there.
He already has a ride
motomike137
8/29/2016 10:00am
TeamGreen wrote:
Funny I get the feeling a lot of folks in here have never tried winning ANYTHING & others seem to love to take sides with a...
Funny

I get the feeling a lot of folks in here have never tried winning ANYTHING & others seem to love to take sides with a rider that seems to forget ALL THE TIMES he hung it out...AND CRASHED...

It's "Racing".

Chill, already.

Looks like a European Forkner.

The Shop

8/29/2016 12:23pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2016 12:28pm
RG1 wrote:
Herlings congratulated him after the race and praised him in the interview. He was just frustrated because Prado was riding over his head to keep Herlings...
Herlings congratulated him after the race and praised him in the interview. He was just frustrated because Prado was riding over his head to keep Herlings behind him, which is totally understandable, he's very young and full of exuberance, but Herlings was just like c'mon dude, use your head I'm going for the title. No problem with what either of them did for me
Jeff could have just settled for second if he didn't want to race Prado. Prado was hanging it out but I don't know if he was...
Jeff could have just settled for second if he didn't want to race Prado. Prado was hanging it out but I don't know if he was "over his head".
RG1 wrote:
The fact that Prado dropped back by a couple of seconds a lap once he got passed would suggest that he was riding over his head...
The fact that Prado dropped back by a couple of seconds a lap once he got passed would suggest that he was riding over his head and a bit out of his comfort zone
Or, like pretty much every kid that just came up or is just off injury (which he is both), his fitness isn't there quite yet for a full moto.
gt80rider
8/29/2016 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2016 12:27pm
xr70 wrote:
F Herlings , Prado put down great race , thumbs up for him . Herlings was acting like little bitch when Prado was racing him .
RG1 wrote:
Herlings congratulated him after the race and praised him in the interview. He was just frustrated because Prado was riding over his head to keep Herlings...
Herlings congratulated him after the race and praised him in the interview. He was just frustrated because Prado was riding over his head to keep Herlings behind him, which is totally understandable, he's very young and full of exuberance, but Herlings was just like c'mon dude, use your head I'm going for the title. No problem with what either of them did for me
Going for the title? This wasn't the last lap of the season down by 2 points.... He was up by a million points with 2 races to go... Big difference... And props to Prado for doing what he was paid to do- race....
8/29/2016 12:38pm
EEE299 wrote:
lol if I was Herlings I would have just cleaned Prado out if he ignored the pits. Then after the race told him welcome to MX2...
lol if I was Herlings I would have just cleaned Prado out if he ignored the pits. Then after the race told him welcome to MX2, get the f*ck out of the way next time. But I'm sure as hell not Herlings Wink
Is this a joke? Why does Herlings need his pit to tell a 15 yr old to let him bye? You sound like a little bitch. Mx isn't for you son. Go play with your barbies.
RG1
8/29/2016 12:44pm
xr70 wrote:
F Herlings , Prado put down great race , thumbs up for him . Herlings was acting like little bitch when Prado was racing him .
RG1 wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Going for the title? This wasn't the last lap of the season down by 2 points.... He was up by a million points with 2 races...
Going for the title? This wasn't the last lap of the season down by 2 points.... He was up by a million points with 2 races to go... Big difference... And props to Prado for doing what he was paid to do- race....
He was like 50 points ahead with 125 still to play for. Okay that's a pretty comfortable situation, but it's hardly a guarantee
EEE299
8/29/2016 1:08pm
EEE299 wrote:
lol if I was Herlings I would have just cleaned Prado out if he ignored the pits. Then after the race told him welcome to MX2...
lol if I was Herlings I would have just cleaned Prado out if he ignored the pits. Then after the race told him welcome to MX2, get the f*ck out of the way next time. But I'm sure as hell not Herlings Wink
Is this a joke? Why does Herlings need his pit to tell a 15 yr old to let him bye? You sound like a little bitch...
Is this a joke? Why does Herlings need his pit to tell a 15 yr old to let him bye? You sound like a little bitch. Mx isn't for you son. Go play with your barbies.
It was clearly a jokeTongue Vitards these days....
jamma10
8/29/2016 1:22pm
RG1 wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Going for the title? This wasn't the last lap of the season down by 2 points.... He was up by a million points with 2 races...
RG1 wrote:
He was like 50 points ahead with 125 still to play for. Okay that's a pretty comfortable situation, but it's hardly a guarantee
Before the weekend he was only 43 points ahead.
xr70
8/29/2016 3:58pm
EEE299 wrote:
Is this a joke? Why does Herlings need his pit to tell a 15 yr old to let him bye? You sound like a little bitch...
I think that EEE299 has a thing for Herlings ! Lol
Paul333
8/29/2016 4:13pm
Paul333 wrote:
How dare a competitor of Herlings try and race with him...

It's a travesty

es337 wrote:
are you trying to be dumb or is it just a gift? because it seems like you completely missed the point RG1 made
What point?

That Herlings knew his actions weren't going to go over well so he "Praises" Prado after the race? Too late for that..

As for "Riding over his Head"..says who? Herlings who thinks anybody actually trying to race him must be "Riding Over Their Head"..its rediculous

Like I have said many times Herlings thinks everyone is supposed to just get out of his way. Hint; it's called racing

Paul333
8/29/2016 4:14pm
EEE299 wrote:
Great post!
mark1960
8/29/2016 4:18pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Funny I get the feeling a lot of folks in here have never tried winning ANYTHING & others seem to love to take sides with a...
Funny

It's "Racing".

Chill, already.

Looks like a European Forkner.
I can bet he gets paid more than Forkner.

Cheap arse Mitch.
RG1
8/29/2016 4:24pm
Paul333 wrote:
How dare a competitor of Herlings try and race with him...

It's a travesty

es337 wrote:
are you trying to be dumb or is it just a gift? because it seems like you completely missed the point RG1 made
Paul333 wrote:
What point? That Herlings knew his actions weren't going to go over well so he "Praises" Prado after the race? Too late for that.. As for...
What point?

That Herlings knew his actions weren't going to go over well so he "Praises" Prado after the race? Too late for that..

As for "Riding over his Head"..says who? Herlings who thinks anybody actually trying to race him must be "Riding Over Their Head"..its rediculous

Like I have said many times Herlings thinks everyone is supposed to just get out of his way. Hint; it's called racing

He just doesn't, you like to think that.

Post a reply to: 39 guys on 250Fs vs. Herlings

The Latest