Ok

|

8/28/2016 12:19 PM

Make him start backwards then.

|

GP740
Since 1987

8/28/2016 12:48 PM

F Herlings , Prado put down great race , thumbs up for him . Herlings was acting like little bitch when Prado was racing him .

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

21 CRF450R
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
96 CR250R smoker
2012 CR500AF
2003 KLX110 mod

8/28/2016 12:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2016 12:53 PM

xr70 wrote:

F Herlings , Prado put down great race , thumbs up for him . Herlings was acting like little bitch when Prado was racing him . ...more

Herlings congratulated him after the race and praised him in the interview. He was just frustrated because Prado was riding over his head to keep Herlings behind him, which is totally understandable, he's very young and full of exuberance, but Herlings was just like c'mon dude, use your head I'm going for the title. No problem with what either of them did for me

|

8/28/2016 1:10 PM

xr70 wrote:

F Herlings , Prado put down great race , thumbs up for him . Herlings was acting like little bitch when Prado was racing him . ...more

Agreed!

Herlings did congratulate him but he acted like a little bitch on the track!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer YCF Motorcycles
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/

8/28/2016 1:36 PM

Wasn't Prado racing superminis or 125s earlier this year?

|

You go back, Jack, do it again.

8/28/2016 1:39 PM

Steely Dan wrote:

Wasn't Prado racing superminis or 125s earlier this year?

Errr, no.

|

8/28/2016 2:24 PM

Steely Dan wrote:

That's the real story here.

There isnt 40 guys on the gate smile
|

8/28/2016 2:27 PM

xr70 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

Herlings congratulated him after the race and praised him in the interview. He was just frustrated because Prado was riding ...more

Hey look, I found the Herlings apologist

|

8/28/2016 3:00 PM

Steely Dan wrote:

That's the real story here.

Question wrote:
There isnt 40 guys on the gate smile

No, 2 sandbaggers and 38 other rider's.

|

8/28/2016 5:19 PM

Is this the same Herlings that's been racing MX2 for the last 7 years?

|

8/28/2016 5:54 PM

cali11 wrote:

yeah,
other people stay 3-4 more years in the amateur ranks
big deal

|

8/28/2016 6:08 PM

Herlings + 32 riders
11 finished on the lead lap (M2)

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/28/2016 6:24 PM

xr70 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

Herlings congratulated him after the race and praised him in the interview. He was just frustrated because Prado was riding ...more

How dare a competitor of Herlings try and race with him...

It's a travesty

|

8/28/2016 7:48 PM

cali11 wrote:

Yes, he's friends with Davalos that's been in lights for 10 years!

|

8/28/2016 7:53 PM

Its not lites anymore

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

8/28/2016 7:53 PM

Paul333 wrote:

It's a travesty

are you trying to be dumb or is it just a gift? because it seems like you completely missed the point RG1 made

|

8/28/2016 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2016 8:47 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Its not lites anymore

Sorry the "Pro, but not so Pro class"

It cant be 250 class, cause there are 125's racing as well.
Let just agree to call it the Sandbaggers, 125 and cheaters class!

|

8/28/2016 8:57 PM

xr70 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

prado raced him hard and fair, herlings overreacted. period. championship or not. I like herlings but as a class veteran he should deal better with that.

|

8/29/2016 1:16 AM

xr70 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

51xc wrote:

prado raced him hard and fair, herlings overreacted. period. championship or not. I like herlings but as a class veteran he ...more

Prado ran into the back of him (his teamate) and all he did was make a gesture to say 'Come on man, what are you doing?' and you think he over-reacted?

Cooper Webb gave a slower rider the finger for spoiling a practice lap at Anaheim earlier this year and it didn't seem to bother you at all.

Photo

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/29/2016 1:23 AM

xr70 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

Paul333 wrote:

It's a travesty

Its his teammate and he's in his first GP, Herlings is going for the title. I don't expect Prado to just let him pass, but he was riding over his head to keep him behind, and then ran into Herlings after Herlings had passed him. All Herlings did was just give him a little signal to just say use your head man. I'm sure you were just absolutely ecstatic to see it though just so you had something to come on here and moan about again

|

8/29/2016 1:43 AM

RG1 wrote:

Paul333 wrote:

It's a travesty

RG1 wrote:

Its his teammate and he's in his first GP, Herlings is going for the title. I don't expect Prado to just let him pass, but he ...more

He said in a dutch interview that there were team orders for Prado to let Herlings pass. Herlings said he was frustrated because he cannot get pass Prado because the track was too one lined. Then he said he would've done the same thing at that age. He also said Prado is a really good kid.

|

8/29/2016 2:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2016 2:25 AM

RG1 wrote:

51xc wrote:

prado raced him hard and fair, herlings overreacted. period. championship or not. I like herlings but as a class veteran he ...more

jamma10 wrote:

Prado ran into the back of him (his teamate) and all he did was make a gesture to say 'Come on man, what are you doing?' and ...more

">

watch it again! herlings already complained a view turns before prado run into herlings back wheel. and he only ran into it because herlings got impassioned and forced the pass and took away prados line (fair enough!) and prado had nowhere to go.

thx for stalking me btw.

oh ya. I like herlings. not hating on him whatsoever. just the way I see it. I also wasn't bothered by it at all, it was the best racing of the entire weekend (ama and mxgp)!
|

8/29/2016 4:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2016 5:07 AM

51xc wrote:

jamma10 wrote:

Prado ran into the back of him (his teamate) and all he did was make a gesture to say 'Come on man, what are you doing?' and ...more

51xc wrote: ">

watch it again! herlings already complained a view turns before prado run into herlings back wheel. and he only ran ...more

Just watched. Herlings took Prado's line on the pass. Shouldn't be surprised that a bump came from behind. Prior to that, he had a lot of track to work with, and was looking for something, but just couldn't capitalize. And he was looking to the pits.

I maybe understand some of his frustration, but it was clearly more with team dynamics than the completely typical riding that was occurring on-track in the race.

|

8/29/2016 4:22 AM

The wild card is Webb!
He would jeopardize his own championship if he gets heated!
Fastest guy at the track? Won't be for long.
Hope Jeff gets this title! Because Webb doesn't give a fuck about it! Actually if Webb helps Jeff lose it? That would be a win-win for coop.

|

8/29/2016 4:35 AM

lol if I was Herlings I would have just cleaned Prado out if he ignored the pits. Then after the race told him welcome to MX2, get the f*ck out of the way next time. But I'm sure as hell not Herlings wink

|

8/29/2016 4:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2016 4:42 AM

EEE299 wrote:

lol if I was Herlings I would have just cleaned Prado out if he ignored the pits. Then after the race told him welcome to MX2, ...more

Couldn't pull it off. Prado gave him at least a couple inside lines, and it didn't look like Herlings was holding that much back.

|

8/29/2016 4:43 AM

xr70 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

Jeff could have just settled for second if he didn't want to race Prado. Prado was hanging it out but I don't know if he was "over his head".

|

8/29/2016 6:00 AM

xr70 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

motomike137 wrote:

Jeff could have just settled for second if he didn't want to race Prado. Prado was hanging it out but I don't know if he was ...more

The fact that Prado dropped back by a couple of seconds a lap once he got passed would suggest that he was riding over his head and a bit out of his comfort zone

|