36 Points!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2018 9:53 PM

Just saying.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/27/2018 9:57 PM

He ain’t out of it. 12 points in 2 weeks?

|

1/27/2018 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2018 9:58 PM

12 points!!!!
Also saying.

meaning KR

|

1/27/2018 10:33 PM

He’s defiantly a come from behind rider...

|

1/27/2018 10:35 PM

I know!!!!!!! Only 4 rounds in and 13 to go!!! He can do it!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/27/2018 10:51 PM

I truly believe he can. I feel like once he’s behind he rides so much better. He doesn’t like being ahead. I hope for a good championship

|

1/27/2018 11:43 PM

I just cant see Eli not having another off night with 13 rounds to go, and you wouldnt think he could afford one.

|

1/27/2018 11:59 PM

With all the crap Ralph got last week , for saying " Eli could go on run "......pretty sure he was right. In just two races , Eli is already making a run and he'll do nothing but get stronger. As long as he keeps it upright and no mechanicals......shit yes he could win this thing.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/28/2018 12:11 AM

Roczen induced armpump will surely show up soon.....

|

1/28/2018 12:12 AM

How many rounds did it take him to dig a 50 point hole?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/28/2018 12:20 AM

What if he becomes the first rider in supercross history to come back from a point deficit larger than 40? Around here, pants will be shat and crow will be eaten..

|

1/28/2018 12:31 AM

BobPA wrote:

How many rounds did it take him to dig a 50 point hole?

It's not exactly a field of Mr Consistents tho is it?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/28/2018 12:38 AM

Still a huge ask to come back from that even assuming he doesn't have another night like he did at A1. The scariest thing for the competition in my opinion is the fact that through 4 rounds he seems to be the best starter on the metal grates. Obviously starts have always been a big hole in Tomac's game but now he seems to be the only one who can consistently start near the front which I don't think too many expected.

|

1/28/2018 2:59 AM

Roczen will win this. Tomac will chip away but I don't see him beating Roczen every single race. He'd have to have some seriously good luck for that to happen.

|

1/28/2018 3:05 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

Still a huge ask to come back from that even assuming he doesn't have another night like he did at A1. The scariest thing for the competition in my opinion is the fact that through 4 rounds he seems to be the best starter on the metal grates. Obviously starts have always been a big hole in Tomac's game but now he seems to be the only one who can consistently start near the front which I don't think too many expected.

He can win this but that is assuming that he wont have any issues or big crashes.

I would say that he is due for at least one more bad race.

As for the starts. I think it's becoming a myth that Tomac is a bad starter. I can't find the page but i think i read that he was one of the best starters in 2017, at least in the top 3. This year he has been the best, he holeshots almost every main.

|

1/28/2018 3:43 AM

Lucifa. wrote:

Roczen will win this. Tomac will chip away but I don't see him beating Roczen every single race. He'd have to have some seriously good luck for that to happen.

Rozcen is not going to win the championship this year..2019 on the other hand...

|

1/28/2018 3:52 AM

I personally wouldn't put money on ET3 making up the difference but I really hope he has a good run at the points lead making the championship exciting to the end. Watching JA21 he gets loose at times and can't help but think he will eventually take a digger.

|

1/28/2018 4:04 AM

Anderson is riding very close to the limit
It will be a miracle if he can get through 13 more races without a rather big crash. Even barcia is looking more in control

|

1/28/2018 4:19 AM

36 points and mental game up. He can do it.

"It will be a miracle if he can get through 13 more races without a rather big crash"

Same.

|

1/28/2018 4:41 AM

Last week you had of asked can he win it I’d say no.... however after Arlington last year round 6 maybe? He had the mechanical he was 29 points down on Ryan Dungey, by NJ with 2 racers to go he was up by 3 (and yes he did blow it)

So maybe with the field the way it is mix the top 5 between Barcia, Seely, Roczen, Musquin, Anderson, it could come down to some interesting racing with most guys in that group have 1 or 2 bad nights, could see Eli find his way back into it surly not!

We got an exciting season

|

1/28/2018 6:11 AM

I believe (and hope) that anderson is going to bring this home. Also Roczen was looking more racy in glendale.

|

1/28/2018 8:54 AM

Little premature Eli fans. You know once he gets close to the points lead he will become a mental case again and throw it all away.

|

1/28/2018 8:58 AM

Everybody seems to be forgetting that Barcia is 5 points down from the lead and had every bit of speed as Eli and Roczen last night. Definitely rode better than the red plate holder.

|

1/28/2018 8:59 AM

When is it time to throw Barcia into the conversation? He’s in it

|

1/28/2018 9:38 AM

bball35 wrote:

Little premature Eli fans. You know once he gets close to the points lead he will become a mental case again and throw it all away.

Resident Eli fan here, and it's never premature to cheer for the kid, it isn't over until the scantily clad implanted blonde monster lady sings.

|

1/28/2018 10:05 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Everybody seems to be forgetting that Barcia is 5 points down from the lead and had every bit of speed as Eli and Roczen last night. Definitely rode better than the red plate holder.

How many points Barcia down to Anderson? anyway...

It's been a fun season so for. I hope Eli keeps winning to tighten things up. In my mind it is still between at least 5 guys.

|

1/28/2018 10:12 AM

You guys are crazy once Musquin. Gets back up to speed in Kenny's up to speed I think that's a bit of a stretch anything can happen but not likely. It's not a two or three horse race like it was last year

|

1/28/2018 11:01 AM

Matthes was giving JT alot of crap for even mentioning that this could be a possibility on one of the recent Pulp cast. Where we stand right now & w/ the field at large, Its defiantly worth being in the conversation. We are only 4 Rds in to this w/ 13 more to go. Alot can happen to the leaders including Tomac.

|

1/28/2018 11:13 AM

Anderson had a bad night and still salvaged a 4th. I don't see Eli getting the championship. This is Anderson's or Barcia's.

|

1/28/2018 11:38 AM

He can do it, and here is why. He is reeling in Barcia, Anderson and a not yet 100% Ken Roczen. 50 points down to Ryan Dungey, on the other hand, wouldn't work.

|