3 Week old J-Law GoPro

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2018 10:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2018 10:43 PM



Came across this short clip...may be an old video? Maybe it's actually new? What do you guys think he is up to?? (Wrong answers only)
|

1/11/2018 10:48 PM

Years old video from when he was riding with Tim Ferry. Hes probably in jail now.

|

1/11/2018 11:46 PM

He is vying for RV's new Yamaha job.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

1/12/2018 12:47 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

He is vying for RV's new Yamaha job.

He's on a Suzuki. He's going to fill in for Mookie when he runs out of breath.

|

1/12/2018 1:33 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

He is vying for RV's new Yamaha job.

Rockinar wrote:

He's on a Suzuki. He's going to fill in for Mookie when he runs out of breath.

Classic

|

1/12/2018 1:53 PM

You forgot while he's got a phat blunt hanging out of his mouth.

|

1/12/2018 2:22 PM

I wish he would of really made a "come back"

|

1/12/2018 2:28 PM

please god let him get to outdoors healthy to show what he's really made of!!

|

1/12/2018 2:36 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Years old video from when he was riding with Tim Ferry. Hes probably in jail now.

haha love it, he was raw doggin' with Red Dog and no gloves. come back to the sport J-Law!

|

1/12/2018 3:41 PM

Rockinar wrote:

He's on a Suzuki. He's going to fill in for Mookie when he runs out of breath.

Damn! Literally LOL’dw00t

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





1/12/2018 6:50 PM

cable wrote:

please god let him get to outdoors healthy to show what he's really made of!!

No doubt! Can't wait to see him and Nico and Stroupe mix it up! Maybe Josh Hill will race too...!!

whistling

|

1/12/2018 9:00 PM

Rockinar wrote:

Years old video from when he was riding with Tim Ferry. Hes probably in jail now.

Free JLaw !!

Also your post is dumb as hell.

|

1/12/2018 9:15 PM

cable wrote:

please god let him get to outdoors healthy to show what he's really made of!!

I may have seen a pig fly ....maybe even a super fly......but you ain't never gonna see a j law fly............again! Lol

|

Did i do that?

1/12/2018 9:27 PM

cable wrote:

please god let him get to outdoors healthy to show what he's really made of!!

Travis_Hudson wrote:

I may have seen a pig fly ....maybe even a super fly......but you ain't never gonna see a j law fly............again! Lol

Lmao gold

|

1/12/2018 10:10 PM

Not in jail. Not riding. His track hasn’t been ridden in a longgggg time. Last time I saw his track it had a million random ruts everywhere.

|

1/12/2018 10:12 PM

My family grew up with J law and was super close with him up until he got drugged out of his mind. Pretty sad..he had it all

|

1/12/2018 10:56 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Not in jail. Not riding. His track hasn’t been ridden in a longgggg time. Last time I saw his track it had a million random ruts everywhere.

Well where's at? Working at 7-11 or what?

|

1/13/2018 6:11 AM

He’s becoming ancient. He definitely gotta train now.

|

GP740
Since 1987