as title thanks
|
Dx3moto
8/15/2015 2:12pm
I've been using a link but...

63mark
8/15/2015 2:13pm
Dx3moto wrote:
I've been using a link but... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/182ba6f0aefd02c2d365887ad31a7be9.png[/img]

Same overhere:/

The Shop

Julian
8/15/2015 2:14pm
down in croatia on holiday,

same old story,

i have no idea why racerx always gives an international link that always assumes the viewer is in the usa

never works !!!!!
8/15/2015 2:15pm
well ... at 5am (Cest, Brussel, Amsterdam etc time zone) we can view a pirate stream of NBCSN to watc hthe 2nd motos.

I prefer usa racing to view over Gp's in a way, but the overal broadcasting stuff in Europe is lightyears ahead of the usa bullshit we are enduring ...
8/15/2015 2:17pm
well ... at 5am (Cest, Brussel, Amsterdam etc time zone) we can view a pirate stream of NBCSN to watc hthe 2nd motos. I prefer usa...
well ... at 5am (Cest, Brussel, Amsterdam etc time zone) we can view a pirate stream of NBCSN to watc hthe 2nd motos.

I prefer usa racing to view over Gp's in a way, but the overal broadcasting stuff in Europe is lightyears ahead of the usa bullshit we are enduring ...
As an American, I kinda prefer watchin MXGP over nationals due to the horrible production & incessant commercials over here.
Question
8/15/2015 2:20pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2015 2:21pm
In theory there is this one but I have a warning message .. so I do not watch it ...
http://www.time4tv.com/2013/08/nbc-sports-network.php

This one is terrible too, plenty of ads etc, and there is no MX
http://nowwatchtvlive.me/watch-nbc-sport-networks-live-online-nbc-sport…

So for now, there is nothing. Congrats. Never go to France you may be shocked there is better technology.
Silliker269
8/15/2015 2:20pm
well ... at 5am (Cest, Brussel, Amsterdam etc time zone) we can view a pirate stream of NBCSN to watc hthe 2nd motos. I prefer usa...

As an American, I kinda prefer watchin MXGP over nationals due to the horrible production & incessant commercials over here.
Its getting there for me , same frustrating shit every week
hillbilly
8/15/2015 2:22pm

As a american? Lol,what the fuck that have to do with it?
8/15/2015 2:23pm
international coverage is terrible ... one week you get only mot 1 , next week nothing .... great series , good racing but why is it so hard to be able to watch it ???
Question
8/15/2015 2:24pm

hillbilly wrote:
As a american? Lol,what the fuck that have to do with it?

You are not American, you are from Tenessee Woohoo
Julian
if they dont want anyone outside the USA to view the AMA nations

why dont they just state it in RacerX and be done with it.....

Why always show the links for "INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS" IF IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME THING, ALWAYS SCOUTING AROUND FRANTICALLY ON THIS FORUM FOR A SECRET LINK

IT IS LIKE USING THE INTERNET BACK IN 1990
hillbilly
Dx3moto wrote:
I've been using a link but... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/182ba6f0aefd02c2d365887ad31a7be9.png[/img]

Comes on at 11pm,gives me 5 hrs to drink and poke a stick in a fire out in the front yard.

I agree about the extreme amount of commercials being horrible also. I'm honestly kinda 50/50 spread between what i find the most interesting viewing experience. I enjoy the USA commentators a bit more then the one in Europe. I do have a bit more riders that are my favorites out in the USA then riders to root for in EU lol Laughing

i'm just pretty pissed off that i can't see the 2nd motos Huh
8/15/2015 2:25pm
Julian wrote:
if they dont want anyone outside the USA to view the AMA nations why dont they just state it in RacerX and be done with it...
if they dont want anyone outside the USA to view the AMA nations

why dont they just state it in RacerX and be done with it.....

Why always show the links for "INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS" IF IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME THING, ALWAYS SCOUTING AROUND FRANTICALLY ON THIS FORUM FOR A SECRET LINK

IT IS LIKE USING THE INTERNET BACK IN 1990
maybe we need a dial in modem ?? Smile optics and cable connections way too advanced
hillbilly
8/15/2015 2:30pm
I wish we still got cycle news and read about it a week late,fuck this tv stuff.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
8/15/2015 3:16pm
Im in america and i cant watch the 2nd motos
Either

Post a reply to: 2nd moto link for us euros??

The Latest