29 palms places to ride.

dbark824
Obviously I know about the hundreds of great tracks in So. Cal. Was just curious if anyone knows of some good riding spots near base that aren’t just flat desert. Bought a bike then quickly deployed so I didn’t get enough time to adventure out but I will be returning soon. Want a place I can go ride after work and not have to drive 2-3 hours to a track.
|
Stuntman949
3/13/2019 8:34am
First of all thanks for your service. Some of my buddies who live out that way have a different track or trail for each day of the week but they have a real "locals only" mentality. I'll see what I can dig up for you
dbark824
3/13/2019 8:49am
First of all thanks for your service. Some of my buddies who live out that way have a different track or trail for each day of...
First of all thanks for your service. Some of my buddies who live out that way have a different track or trail for each day of the week but they have a real "locals only" mentality. I'll see what I can dig up for you
Thanks man, Appreciate it!
PJ205
3/13/2019 5:34pm
I grew up out there and basically just opened up the garage, pointed any direction, then rode that way. There are riding spots everywhere out there... just wander around. Most people rode at the dry lake bed behind Copper Mountain College in Joshua Tree or at the small dune area over by the golf course in town.

Post a reply to: 29 palms places to ride.

The Latest