27 laps!

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 3/19/2018 9:09am
Wow! Loving the time over the lap count previously. Tomac straight put on a clinic..
|
kb228
3/17/2018 7:55pm
Sometimes i wish they gave the points lead to the best rider. Tomac is seriously on another level. At this point andersons title is only going to mean he showed up every week - not that he was the best rider
logan_140
3/17/2018 8:09pm
kb228 wrote:
Sometimes i wish they gave the points lead to the best rider. Tomac is seriously on another level. At this point andersons title is only going...
Sometimes i wish they gave the points lead to the best rider. Tomac is seriously on another level. At this point andersons title is only going to mean he showed up every week - not that he was the best rider
No doubt tomac is The best rider, but he’s just gotta figure out how to eliminate the mental mistakes. When he is locked in he is down right scary..
3/17/2018 8:11pm
Feld will add 1 point per lap lead for next year. Gotta keep trying to give a Monster rider the advantage and get a SX title. Whistling
TDeath21
3/17/2018 8:14pm
kb228 wrote:
Sometimes i wish they gave the points lead to the best rider. Tomac is seriously on another level. At this point andersons title is only going...
The best rider over 11 races so far has been Anderson by a wide margin. The points reflect this.

Anyway, there is absolutely nobody on this planet better than Tomac when he has absolutely zero pressure on him whatsoever. Nobody can debate that.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/17/2018 8:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2018 8:18pm
20+ seconds - insane!
Lapped up to 8th and was closing in on 7th.

mwssquad827
3/17/2018 10:33pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2018 10:34pm
This thread is dumb as fuck... this is why they race a series and don’t give championships for lap times
milliebays
3/17/2018 10:47pm
kb228 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
The best rider over 11 races so far has been Anderson by a wide margin. The points reflect this. Anyway, there is absolutely nobody on this...
The best rider over 11 races so far has been Anderson by a wide margin. The points reflect this.

Anyway, there is absolutely nobody on this planet better than Tomac when he has absolutely zero pressure on him whatsoever. Nobody can debate that.
can he or can he not run Tomac's pace? please advise.
Tryhard
3/17/2018 10:48pm
Just Because you are the fastest rider does no mean you are the best... consistency and mental capabilities are half the battle , anderson has worked his ass off on his consistency which tomac cant seem to conquer for whatever reason . The points are there so theres no dispute as to who the most skilled , consistent , and smartest rider was all season...
gt80rider
3/17/2018 10:55pm
milliebays wrote:
More importantly, he does not have to. Ando was clearly in Dungey mode tonight. The rest of the pack was lulled to sleep by the lack of audience noise.
Helder
3/17/2018 11:02pm
Wow I didn’t even look at the gap! 20 seconds that’s insane.
3/17/2018 11:08pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2018 11:08pm
Should Tomac start to lay back like “Vegas” and try to pressure Anderson into a “moment” if he knows he can run the pace he did tonight? winning by 1 or 20 sec doesn’t matter when anderson is second and Tomac is trailing heavy in points.
TDeath21
3/18/2018 7:17am
kb228 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
The best rider over 11 races so far has been Anderson by a wide margin. The points reflect this. Anyway, there is absolutely nobody on this...

milliebays wrote:
Yes he can.
3/18/2018 7:21am
kb228 wrote:
They do, it's Anderson.
TannerMxer
3/19/2018 9:09am
kb228 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:

Tomac is basically James Stewart: checkers or wreckers.

Post a reply to: 27 laps!

The Latest