27 laps!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 7:54 PM

Wow! Loving the time over the lap count previously. Tomac straight put on a clinic..

|

3/17/2018 7:55 PM

Sometimes i wish they gave the points lead to the best rider. Tomac is seriously on another level. At this point andersons title is only going to mean he showed up every week - not that he was the best rider

|

3/17/2018 8:09 PM

kb228 wrote:

Sometimes i wish they gave the points lead to the best rider. Tomac is seriously on another level. At this point andersons title is only going to mean he showed up every week - not that he was the best rider

No doubt tomac is The best rider, but he’s just gotta figure out how to eliminate the mental mistakes. When he is locked in he is down right scary..

|

3/17/2018 8:11 PM

Feld will add 1 point per lap lead for next year. Gotta keep trying to give a Monster rider the advantage and get a SX title. whistling

|

3/17/2018 8:14 PM

kb228 wrote:

The best rider over 11 races so far has been Anderson by a wide margin. The points reflect this.

Anyway, there is absolutely nobody on this planet better than Tomac when he has absolutely zero pressure on him whatsoever. Nobody can debate that.

|

3/17/2018 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 8:18 PM

20+ seconds - insane!
Lapped up to 8th and was closing in on 7th.
Photo

|

3/17/2018 8:19 PM

|

3/17/2018 10:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 10:34 PM

This thread is dumb as fuck... this is why they race a series and don’t give championships for lap times

|

3/17/2018 10:47 PM

kb228 wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

The best rider over 11 races so far has been Anderson by a wide margin. The points reflect this.

Anyway, there is absolutely nobody on this planet better than Tomac when he has absolutely zero pressure on him whatsoever. Nobody can debate that.

can he or can he not run Tomac's pace? please advise.

|

3/17/2018 10:48 PM

Just Because you are the fastest rider does no mean you are the best... consistency and mental capabilities are half the battle , anderson has worked his ass off on his consistency which tomac cant seem to conquer for whatever reason . The points are there so theres no dispute as to who the most skilled , consistent , and smartest rider was all season...

|

2018 crf 250r

3/17/2018 10:55 PM

milliebays wrote:

More importantly, he does not have to. Ando was clearly in Dungey mode tonight. The rest of the pack was lulled to sleep by the lack of audience noise.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/17/2018 11:02 PM

Wow I didn’t even look at the gap! 20 seconds that’s insane.

|

3/17/2018 11:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 11:08 PM

Should Tomac start to lay back like “Vegas” and try to pressure Anderson into a “moment” if he knows he can run the pace he did tonight? winning by 1 or 20 sec doesn’t matter when anderson is second and Tomac is trailing heavy in points.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/18/2018 7:17 AM

kb228 wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

milliebays wrote:

Yes he can.

|

3/18/2018 7:21 AM

kb228 wrote:

They do, it's Anderson.

|

3/19/2018 9:09 AM

kb228 wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Tomac is basically James Stewart: checkers or wreckers.

|

Designer of the PulpMx App and PulpMx Fantasy. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.

Mercedes Terrell was the GOAT of all Monster girls, don't @ me.