250 title

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2018 9:16 AM

Who takes this title? I had Martin but after that malfunction that could be what Aaron needs. I imagine jmart gonna be fired up after this .

250 champion

View Results

|

6/17/2018 10:14 AM

I think Jm crushing that second moto like he was tells alot for the rest of the season. That track looked like it should have really suited ap more than jm and jm was in position to take the overall.

Rest of the season jm really might dominate.

|

6/17/2018 10:19 AM

I think Plessinger has it this year. He is on fire. Has the speed and the momentum.

|

6/17/2018 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2018 10:41 AM

yz133rider wrote:

I think Jm crushing that second moto like he was tells alot for the rest of the season. That track looked like it should have really suited ap more than jm and jm was in position to take the overall.

Rest of the season jm really might dominate.

I feel that way too when I was watching qualifying it was totally an ap track. Jeremy was doing exactly what he needed to do till the bike went. Hate to be that guy but I think that star bike is the bike in class. Gonna be a fight all year long

|

6/17/2018 12:20 PM

I’m waiting for some other guys to step it up. Like Mcelrath for example. He’s been struggling. I was expecting him to compete for wins. Can’t remember if he got injured though.

|

6/17/2018 12:53 PM

The fight I expected. I hope JM pulls it out, but wouldn't mind AP winning either. Tired of all of the Justin Cooper hype, but he is doing well with a good start.

|

In an infinite universe, anything is possible!

6/17/2018 1:08 PM

AP23 wins the title and I’m a JMart fan. With the DNF, JMart needs to have a near perfect series or help. I don’t see a Yamaha DNFing to a mechanical. Lastly, where the fuck is RJ Hampshire and Sexton? It’s Jmart vs. Team Yamaha. I’ve been a Team Honda fan all of my life and yesterday was horrendous for the team. HRC better get back to the drawing board. Great job on fuckin JMart.

|

bd

6/17/2018 1:50 PM

bd wrote:

AP23 wins the title and I’m a JMart fan. With the DNF, JMart needs to have a near perfect series or help. I don’t see a Yamaha DNFing to a mechanical. Lastly, where the fuck is RJ Hampshire and Sexton? It’s Jmart vs. Team Yamaha. I’ve been a Team Honda fan all of my life and yesterday was horrendous for the team. HRC better get back to the drawing board. Great job on fuckin JMart.

Shit happens when you're trying to squeeze every ounce of power out of a 250f. Just two years ago Jeremy and Alex had their YAMAHA's go at High Point. Jeremy is 20 points down. If he wins four motos that Plessinger gets third in, they are tied. There's 16 motos left. Hardly a stretch that he can win this and it certainly won't take a "perfect series" or help.

|

6/17/2018 1:51 PM

level wrote:

I’m waiting for some other guys to step it up. Like Mcelrath for example. He’s been struggling. I was expecting him to compete for wins. Can’t remember if he got injured though.

McElrath isn't nearly as good outdoors as in SX.

|

6/17/2018 1:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2018 2:00 PM

honda341 wrote:

The fight I expected. I hope JM pulls it out, but wouldn't mind AP winning either. Tired of all of the Justin Cooper hype, but he is doing well with a good start.

Justin Cooper hype? There was a few people talking about him pre season not many though. He won a moto and he's getting great starts and running up front he's manufactured his own hype.

|

6/17/2018 2:23 PM

honda341 wrote:

The fight I expected. I hope JM pulls it out, but wouldn't mind AP winning either. Tired of all of the Justin Cooper hype, but he is doing well with a good start.

cbuehler767 wrote:

Justin Cooper hype? There was a few people talking about him pre season not many though. He won a moto and he's getting great starts and running up front he's manufactured his own hype.

"Justin Cooper is the future" did it for me. Interested in seeing him get a poor start and coming forward. Once I see that, I will give him some credit. Haven't seen it yet. Good for him cause starts matter for most!!!

|

In an infinite universe, anything is possible!

6/17/2018 2:33 PM

Cooper deserves any hype he’s gotten doing way better than bailey Cantrell sexton

|

6/17/2018 3:00 PM

Kyle_McNab wrote:

Cooper deserves any hype he’s gotten doing way better than bailey Cantrell sexton

I agree. He’s been doing very well.

|

6/17/2018 3:07 PM

Another DNF for J-Mart would be a catastrophe but he can come back from just one.

|