250 title

Kyle_McNab
Who takes this title? I had Martin but after that malfunction that could be what Aaron needs. I imagine jmart gonna be fired up after this .
Poll

250 champion

Choices
|
yz133rider
6/17/2018 10:14am
I think Jm crushing that second moto like he was tells alot for the rest of the season. That track looked like it should have really suited ap more than jm and jm was in position to take the overall.

Rest of the season jm really might dominate.
level
6/17/2018 10:19am
I think Plessinger has it this year. He is on fire. Has the speed and the momentum.
Kyle_McNab
6/17/2018 10:40am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2018 10:41am
yz133rider wrote:
I think Jm crushing that second moto like he was tells alot for the rest of the season. That track looked like it should have really...
I think Jm crushing that second moto like he was tells alot for the rest of the season. That track looked like it should have really suited ap more than jm and jm was in position to take the overall.

Rest of the season jm really might dominate.
I feel that way too when I was watching qualifying it was totally an ap track. Jeremy was doing exactly what he needed to do till the bike went. Hate to be that guy but I think that star bike is the bike in class. Gonna be a fight all year long
level
6/17/2018 12:20pm
I’m waiting for some other guys to step it up. Like Mcelrath for example. He’s been struggling. I was expecting him to compete for wins. Can’t remember if he got injured though.

The Shop

honda341
6/17/2018 12:53pm
The fight I expected. I hope JM pulls it out, but wouldn't mind AP winning either. Tired of all of the Justin Cooper hype, but he is doing well with a good start.
bd
6/17/2018 1:08pm
AP23 wins the title and I’m a JMart fan. With the DNF, JMart needs to have a near perfect series or help. I don’t see a Yamaha DNFing to a mechanical. Lastly, where the fuck is RJ Hampshire and Sexton? It’s Jmart vs. Team Yamaha. I’ve been a Team Honda fan all of my life and yesterday was horrendous for the team. HRC better get back to the drawing board. Great job on fuckin JMart.
6/17/2018 1:50pm
bd wrote:
AP23 wins the title and I’m a JMart fan. With the DNF, JMart needs to have a near perfect series or help. I don’t see a...
AP23 wins the title and I’m a JMart fan. With the DNF, JMart needs to have a near perfect series or help. I don’t see a Yamaha DNFing to a mechanical. Lastly, where the fuck is RJ Hampshire and Sexton? It’s Jmart vs. Team Yamaha. I’ve been a Team Honda fan all of my life and yesterday was horrendous for the team. HRC better get back to the drawing board. Great job on fuckin JMart.
Shit happens when you're trying to squeeze every ounce of power out of a 250f. Just two years ago Jeremy and Alex had their YAMAHA's go at High Point. Jeremy is 20 points down. If he wins four motos that Plessinger gets third in, they are tied. There's 16 motos left. Hardly a stretch that he can win this and it certainly won't take a "perfect series" or help.
6/17/2018 1:51pm
level wrote:
I’m waiting for some other guys to step it up. Like Mcelrath for example. He’s been struggling. I was expecting him to compete for wins. Can’t...
I’m waiting for some other guys to step it up. Like Mcelrath for example. He’s been struggling. I was expecting him to compete for wins. Can’t remember if he got injured though.
McElrath isn't nearly as good outdoors as in SX.
cbuehler767
6/17/2018 1:59pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2018 2:00pm
honda341 wrote:
The fight I expected. I hope JM pulls it out, but wouldn't mind AP winning either. Tired of all of the Justin Cooper hype, but he...
The fight I expected. I hope JM pulls it out, but wouldn't mind AP winning either. Tired of all of the Justin Cooper hype, but he is doing well with a good start.
Justin Cooper hype? There was a few people talking about him pre season not many though. He won a moto and he's getting great starts and running up front he's manufactured his own hype.
honda341
6/17/2018 2:23pm
honda341 wrote:
The fight I expected. I hope JM pulls it out, but wouldn't mind AP winning either. Tired of all of the Justin Cooper hype, but he...
Justin Cooper hype? There was a few people talking about him pre season not many though. He won a moto and he's getting great starts and...
Justin Cooper hype? There was a few people talking about him pre season not many though. He won a moto and he's getting great starts and running up front he's manufactured his own hype.
"Justin Cooper is the future" did it for me. Interested in seeing him get a poor start and coming forward. Once I see that, I will give him some credit. Haven't seen it yet. Good for him cause starts matter for most!!!
Kyle_McNab
6/17/2018 2:33pm
Cooper deserves any hype he’s gotten doing way better than bailey Cantrell sexton
level
6/17/2018 3:00pm
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Cooper deserves any hype he’s gotten doing way better than bailey Cantrell sexton
I agree. He’s been doing very well.
rehan53
6/17/2018 3:07pm
Another DNF for J-Mart would be a catastrophe but he can come back from just one.

Post a reply to: 250 title

The Latest