250 east Coast guys.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2019 8:08 AM

Ok I think the faster guys are in the West but might be 8-10 guys that can win in the East. Who is everybody's picks ?

Cooper
Oldenburg
Forkner
Marty D
A Mart
Smith
Covington
Sexton
Craig
Lawrence

|

2/4/2019 8:10 AM

I hope Smith gets the title

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

2/4/2019 8:11 AM

Interested to see how Lawrence does.

|

2/4/2019 8:14 AM

Sexton

|

2/4/2019 8:15 AM

early wrote:

Not this year, looking for him to win next year

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

2/4/2019 8:16 AM

Forkner. During a Mitch Payton interview he said Forkner has been working harder than he ever has before.

|

2/4/2019 8:52 AM

I think the pc guys have the most raw speed of the group. They just cant seem to put it together for a season. Plus it's just so hard for me to root for Forkner. I'm pulling for the geico boys, Smith and AMart

|

2/4/2019 8:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2019 8:57 AM

mb60 wrote:

Ok I think the faster guys are in the West but might be 8-10 guys that can win in the East. Who is everybody's picks ?

Cooper
Oldenburg
Forkner
Marty D
A Mart
Smith
Covington
Sexton
Craig
Lawrence

Not sure the West is faster, there is more hype but in general the East guys are doing pretty well and often better during the summer.

And this year the line up on the east looks particularly strong !

Personally I think the title will be between those 3:
Forkner, Smith and Sexton

|

2/4/2019 9:02 AM

Who on that list would you be most surprised to see win the title?
For me its Davalos even tho i think he is equally as talented on a motorcycle and just as fast as anyone.
I do hope to see him win though
I really think Forkner is the most likely to win the championship!

|

2/4/2019 9:03 AM

early wrote:

shuggs wrote:

Not this year, looking for him to win next year

Yeah, it's Forkners to lose but it will be interesting to see where Lawrence stacks up coming straight off the GP circuit.

|

2/4/2019 9:04 AM

I think it comes down to Smith and Forkner.

|

2/4/2019 9:14 AM

I believe we will see flashes of Covington and Lawrence on the east and always Craig. I think it comes down to if Marty can stay consistent enough. Forkner always fast and will get some wins.
Forkner wins championship in Vegas

|

2/4/2019 9:17 AM

Its forkners to lose.

|

2/4/2019 9:22 AM

I have Cooper a the top of my list for the East

|

2/4/2019 9:26 AM

Marty bros. 12 or 13th year? This is the one

|

2/4/2019 9:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2019 9:33 AM

This comes down to 3 guys for me: Forkner, Sexton, Smith. Smith has the most experience and was one crash away from a title in 2017 so I could argue he is the absolute favourite.

Cooper is essentially a SX rookie, let's calm down the hype-train. Craig has proven that he can win a race but also that he will self-implode in at least one round. Marty gonna Marty. Covington is a rookie, same with Hunter Lawrence. Expect some great rides and some 20ths. Oldenburg will show incredible speed but I'd be shocked if he stayed healthy. Amart will be in the top 5 at season's end, but he does not have enough raw speed to contend in this class.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/4/2019 9:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2019 12:19 PM

I'm rooting for the home state boy to pull it off. A Mart for the Win!

As far as the Title, I'm guessing its between: Davalos, Martin, or Cooper.

Revised: Martin or Craig for the Win. And add Craig to Title contenders, Forkner has the most speed maybe, but he really likes to throw it away. Example: going wide at Red Bud and Plessinger says, "why would you go wide with me right behind you?"

|

I'm just here to stir sh#t up...

2/4/2019 10:00 AM

nrosso391 wrote:

I'm rooting for the home state boy to pull it off. A Mart for the Win!

As far as the Title, I'm guessing its between: Davalos, Martin, or Cooper.

Revised: Martin or Craig for the Win. And add Craig to Title contenders, Forkner has the most speed maybe, but he really likes to throw it away. Example: going wide at Red Bud and Plessinger says, "why would you go wide with me right behind you?"

Oldenburg should be fast also if he can stay off the IR.

|

kcco

2/4/2019 10:11 AM

Hartranft

|

2/4/2019 10:13 AM

First time in a while that the east is probably more stacked than the west. Can't wait for it to get started this weekend

|

2/4/2019 10:14 AM

I think this title will be really close or a Forkner run away.

|

2/4/2019 10:19 AM

CC38 this is the year, Forkner wins the most races but CC is most consistent and snags the title...a la Mookie during his title run.

|

2/4/2019 10:32 AM

Forkner runs away with it, 5-6 wins. Smith and Sexton take a couple wins away from him.

...or Forkner completely blows it and Smith wins the title.

|

2/4/2019 10:37 AM

Personally rooting for AMart or Smith, but I think Forkner will be hard to beat.

|

2/4/2019 10:47 AM

Id like to see craig or davalos get it.

|

2/4/2019 10:55 AM

I like all of them to be honest. But would be cool to see Smith win it, he has been close a few years now!

If forkner can stay out of trouble he will win it i think. He has the most raw speed

|

2/4/2019 10:59 AM

So East is way more stacked than west? I have always felt that it has been the other way around

|

2/4/2019 11:10 AM

Lastander wrote:

So East is way more stacked than west? I have always felt that it has been the other way around

Sexton and Craig were supposed to race west but got hurt.

|