250 and 450 Main Event videos from Anaheim 3

"T-BONE"
Edited Date/Time 2/4/2013 2:42pm
Here is the link to watch both 250 and 450 main events from Anaheim 3 2013

http://theriderscope.com/home/2013-anaheim-3-supercross-250-450-main-ev…
|
dirtnapper
2/3/2013 9:57pm
Hey thanks for this! I was trying to find it today to re-watch. Smile

A few points:

That was a GREAT ride by Dungey.
WTF was up with BamBam's rear fender?
RV can't blame anyone for his night, he rode terribly.
Short did great.
Reed will win if he can stay off the ground on the first lap.
DAVI IS LEGIT!!!
leighracer
2/3/2013 10:28pm
I looked pretty hard on YouTube today for this and couldn't find it, thank-you! And to the ass clowns who post stuff on YouTube with intentionally misleading titles WTF is wrong with you?
Motodude
2/4/2013 1:55am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2013 2:10am
Great racing. Worth watching a few times imo. You see at about 2:00 into the 450 main Millsap muscle over on Alessi over the jump...Alessi crashing. Seen Davi do this a few times now...hmmm
motogrady
2/4/2013 5:00am
leighracer wrote:
I looked pretty hard on YouTube today for this and couldn't find it, thank-you! And to the ass clowns who post stuff on YouTube with intentionally...
I looked pretty hard on YouTube today for this and couldn't find it, thank-you! And to the ass clowns who post stuff on YouTube with intentionally misleading titles WTF is wrong with you?
Really, what a tool. If you notice they don't take comments either,
so you can't ream them out for being the assholes they are.

Prob the same jerks that put the 'watch sx live" crap here every Saturday.
Lifeless fucks.

The Shop

Motodude
2/4/2013 5:10am
leighracer wrote:
I looked pretty hard on YouTube today for this and couldn't find it, thank-you! And to the ass clowns who post stuff on YouTube with intentionally...
motogrady wrote:
Really, what a tool. If you notice they don't take comments either, so you can't ream them out for being the assholes they are. Prob the...
Really, what a tool. If you notice they don't take comments either,
so you can't ream them out for being the assholes they are.

Prob the same jerks that put the 'watch sx live" crap here every Saturday.
Lifeless fucks.
bastards should be flushed out of their mothers basements and let out into the sunlight.
2/4/2013 5:44am
Motodude wrote:
Great racing. Worth watching a few times imo. You see at about 2:00 into the 450 main Millsap muscle over on Alessi over the jump...Alessi crashing...
Great racing. Worth watching a few times imo. You see at about 2:00 into the 450 main Millsap muscle over on Alessi over the jump...Alessi crashing. Seen Davi do this a few times now...hmmm
Alessi clearly moved over to the right, in to Davi's line.
Crush
2/4/2013 2:42pm
Holy fuck they need to settle down with the replays...

If I had a dollar for everytime they goto a replay, then miss something that happens a second after they cut away, i'd be a fuckin billionaire...

Not just once, but consecutive times because they then get into this pattern of "lets go back and show you what happened after we made that last fuckup..."

Post a reply to: 250 and 450 Main Event videos from Anaheim 3

The Latest