Red Bud 250 Press Conference Questions

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2018 1:00 PM

What do you want to ask the guys on the 250 podium? Bring your best questions, and we'll see if we can't use some.

|

7/7/2018 1:07 PM

Don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

And Dress as jake from State Farm

|

7/7/2018 1:13 PM

Do you agree that Amart should win this title? Just kidding....the fanboy got loose fer a minute.

As the season winds down...are you hanging it out more or just letting the race come to you?

Which motivates you more...the record book or bank account...or are they synonymous?

Gear preference...style or function/fit?

Do you or does someone tell you about what's happening on Moto's #1 website...VITALMX?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/7/2018 1:16 PM

The old standby is good. "Does your mom watch your races...or does she sit by the phone waiting to hear that you're ok".

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/7/2018 1:28 PM

Is it hard to remain confident in your machine? (for PC and Geico riders)

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

7/7/2018 1:30 PM

AP, if Forkner takes your front wheel out at high speed, will you blame yourself for not backing off?

|

7/7/2018 1:41 PM

Redbud has evolved to be a better track than years ago and with the sand addition does it get a lot rougher now than it did in previous years and do you feel like it will be closer to an equal playing field for the MXoN?

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

7/7/2018 1:48 PM

What is the cause of Plessingers inconsistency? Does he think it is more mental or race craft....etc?

|

7/7/2018 2:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2018 2:34 PM

|

7/7/2018 2:38 PM

Not gonna brag but I got this bros. So what's my prize...bragging rights or MXoN tickets? I have a buddy with a bug beater. He promised to fly me to the race of my choice. Just pay for fuel.

|

7/7/2018 3:12 PM

FLmxer wins on this one.

|

7/7/2018 3:35 PM

I musta jumped on a yellow. Be back next week.

|

7/7/2018 3:45 PM

Has AP talked to Forkner about moto 1?

|