250 East and Forkner

observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
4/12/2019 11:59am Edited Date/Time 4/12/2019 12:00pm
Nesc39 wrote:
His mother messaged me for four days straight on Instagram and sent me about 60 messages in a lunatic rage over a comment I made about...
His mother messaged me for four days straight on Instagram and sent me about 60 messages in a lunatic rage over a comment I made about him being dramatic. Well anyway, in one of those very very ungodly messages she said he’s racing.
I saw your comment on there. You’re a dumbass. You called him weak for not riding with a torn ACL and meniscus damage. You compared his major injury to a handful of minor ones. ??
4/12/2019 12:02pm
Nesc39 wrote:
His mother messaged me for four days straight on Instagram and sent me about 60 messages in a lunatic rage over a comment I made about...
His mother messaged me for four days straight on Instagram and sent me about 60 messages in a lunatic rage over a comment I made about him being dramatic. Well anyway, in one of those very very ungodly messages she said he’s racing.
C.Worthy wrote:
You mean your stupid idiotic post. Definition of keyboard warrior. Here’s your post about him being “dramatic” [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/04/12/338331/s1200_416F3A98_6811_41F6_B739_3B2118F83DBE.jpg[/img]
You mean your stupid idiotic post. Definition of keyboard warrior. Here’s your post about him being “dramatic”
Tool bag
BobKerr
4/12/2019 12:06pm
I'm surprised Austin even responded to that troll.
kb228
4/12/2019 12:08pm
Nesc39 wrote:
Dont be a dickhead then. If anything you should apologize. Since youve never had a major injury, let me be the first to tell you they hurt. A lot.

The Shop

devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
4/12/2019 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2019 12:27pm
Forkner is probably going to have to bite the bullet and rest up for nationals if surgery isn't required, or risk riding and re injuring it and potentially spoiling his SX and MX season.

If surgery is required regardless, he might just tough it out, try to win the SX title, then skip nationals. We'll see...
4/12/2019 12:29pm
Nesc39 wrote:
You're a loser. Quit posting negative shit on the rider's instagram. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion.
RonJon
4/12/2019 1:00pm
Casting wrote:
What Nesc posted was messed up but he is not the first to trash forkner or call him out on stuff people think is drama. Forkner...
What Nesc posted was messed up but he is not the first to trash forkner or call him out on stuff people think is drama.

Forkner took a lot of flack from peopl on here for the incident at Southwick as well, seeming to feign being knocked out on the track, or whatever it was people were saying.

Hard to fault him for pounding on the ground though, that could have been more due to frustration rather than pain.

Personally, I wouldn't have made that instagram comment, but then again I don't use instagram...
The Mitch post was a joke.

Anybody that makes a post like that attacking a kid thats hurt on instagram is classless. My mom would have probably done the same thing if some tool posted something like that on my page. Grow up bro.
Casting
4/12/2019 6:32pm
Casting wrote:
What Nesc posted was messed up but he is not the first to trash forkner or call him out on stuff people think is drama. Forkner...
What Nesc posted was messed up but he is not the first to trash forkner or call him out on stuff people think is drama.

Forkner took a lot of flack from peopl on here for the incident at Southwick as well, seeming to feign being knocked out on the track, or whatever it was people were saying.

Hard to fault him for pounding on the ground though, that could have been more due to frustration rather than pain.

Personally, I wouldn't have made that instagram comment, but then again I don't use instagram...
RonJon wrote:
The Mitch post was a joke. Anybody that makes a post like that attacking a kid thats hurt on instagram is classless. My mom would have...
The Mitch post was a joke.

Anybody that makes a post like that attacking a kid thats hurt on instagram is classless. My mom would have probably done the same thing if some tool posted something like that on my page. Grow up bro.
People say worse on a daily basis, but get a pass because it's about fantasy.

Like I said, I wouldnt have posted what he did, but people putting Forkner and drama in the same sentence is nothing new, period. That is all.

Hope he can race in East Rutherford, he is the class of the field in his series.
MB19
Fantasy
1645th
4/12/2019 9:21pm
I don't want to keyboard battle anyone but FYI, nesc39 told forkner's mom that he hopes he is not injured and goes on to win the title because he deserves it. The comment was solely based on how he felt about forkner handing his bike to his mechanic and laying on the ground. Calling someone a loser piece of shit over one comment that you thought was rude and ill timed is essentially the same behavior that you claim is inappropriate.
steve_97060
4/12/2019 9:47pm
MB19 wrote:
I don't want to keyboard battle anyone but FYI, nesc39 told forkner's mom that he hopes he is not injured and goes on to win the...
I don't want to keyboard battle anyone but FYI, nesc39 told forkner's mom that he hopes he is not injured and goes on to win the title because he deserves it. The comment was solely based on how he felt about forkner handing his bike to his mechanic and laying on the ground. Calling someone a loser piece of shit over one comment that you thought was rude and ill timed is essentially the same behavior that you claim is inappropriate.
wrong, it was a classless comment to begin with and he has gotten called out on it by many and deservedly so.

nice of you to stick up for your buddy though...
4/12/2019 11:33pm
Hopefully he turns the full retard speed in practice down just a touch if he is able to line up and make some magic happen. Talented no doubt, the wins speak the volumes, but the need to crack the sound barrier in qualifying should have bitten him in the ass a long time ago.

Post a reply to: 250 East and Forkner

The Latest