25 y/o moving to PHOENIX seeks moto roomies

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2020 10:17 PM

Hello,

I am planning to move to Phoenix on December first, looking for a room to rent, preferably with some other guys that like to ride.

Anyway, I'm 25, finish carpenter, clean, eats healthy, non smoker, no drugs, light drinker.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Photo

|

11/9/2020 11:16 PM

This isn’t tinder, in another post you say it’s your son moving on the third, now you say it’s you moving on the first... Photo

|

11/10/2020 8:23 AM

Ron, In case you need the details here they are: Leaving Portland 12/1 and driving for 2 days, arrives 12/3.

That ok with you?

PS GUY B ok'd this so go pound sand.

|

11/10/2020 8:33 AM

Good luck man, moving in 3 weeks and don’t have a place yet... I wish I was 25 again.

|

11/10/2020 8:54 AM

try CraigsList bro

|

11/10/2020 9:03 AM

Photo
|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

11/10/2020 9:36 AM

rongi#401 wrote:

This isn’t tinder, in another post you say it’s your son moving on the third, now you say it’s you moving on the first... Photo

I’m guessing here, but probably both using same account ?

Do they have a moto section on Tinder ? I don’t get out much, I thought that was a dating site thing, or is that grinder ?

|

11/10/2020 9:39 AM

Maybe you can hit up that guy on here who loves to wash gear and boots seems like you guys would hit it off

|

Instagram @KennyAlderden

11/10/2020 10:24 AM

make sure you get a place with a garage

|

11/10/2020 11:09 AM

I think all the asses here forget that az is A. a college state and B. Has MMI which is a shit ton of dude that ride that typically need another roommate to make rent more affordable. Contact MMI they have a list of people with a room available. Literally that is the only good use for that shit ass school.

|

11/10/2020 11:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2020 11:15 AM

yzf162 wrote:

I think all the asses here forget that az is A. a college state and B. Has MMI which is a shit ton of dude that ride that typically need another roommate to make rent more affordable. Contact MMI they have a list of people with a room available. Literally that is the only good use for that shit ass school.

What do you mean "a college state"? All states have colleges.

|

11/10/2020 11:53 AM

yzf162 wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

Maybe he means they have a few colleges and nothing else?

OP: good luck and hook em

|

11/10/2020 12:18 PM

Phoenix is huge and he won't have issues meeting people. Go to the local tracks (ACP, Canyon) and you'll have buddies by the end of the day. As far as the living situation, good luck! I've only had bad experiences having random people rent rooms from me.

|

11/10/2020 12:33 PM

yzf162 wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

40acres wrote:

Maybe he means they have a few colleges and nothing else?

OP: good luck and hook em

Pretty much. Lived there for 5 years. If the main colleges closed up it would put a hurting on the AZ economy, especially the bar s and clubs lol.

Canyon is a great track Et, motoland, i was never a fan of ACP every time i raced it it was just shitty, super dusty. Even at the az open it was

|

11/10/2020 12:45 PM

yzf162 wrote:

That's a great idea! Much appreciated YZF!

|

11/10/2020 12:46 PM

skeef wrote:

Phoenix is huge and he won't have issues meeting people. Go to the local tracks (ACP, Canyon) and you'll have buddies by the end of the day. As far as the living situation, good luck! I've only had bad experiences having random people rent rooms from me.

Skeef, much appreciated man.

|

11/10/2020 2:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2020 2:06 PM

yzf162 wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

Phoenix is also home to one of the most shit box colleges in the country. Grand Canyon University (GCU). If you can get someone (anyone) with good credit to co-sign your school loans, they are happy to have you! Grades don't matter, SAT doesn't matter, it's all about the $$$$

But back to the topic at hand...Bobby and crew at ACP are good people. Go talk to them, they may know someone with a room for rent.

|

11/10/2020 2:09 PM

yzf162 wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

NITRODOG wrote:

Phoenix is also home to one of the most shit box colleges in the country. Grand Canyon University (GCU). If you can get someone (anyone) with good credit to co-sign your school loans, they are happy to have you! Grades don't matter, SAT doesn't matter, it's all about the $$$$

But back to the topic at hand...Bobby and crew at ACP are good people. Go talk to them, they may know someone with a room for rent.

Hmmm. Sounds just like the varsity blues scandal.

|

11/10/2020 2:09 PM

Photo
|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

11/10/2020 5:26 PM

yzf162 wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

NITRODOG wrote:

Thanks Nitro!

|

11/10/2020 11:19 PM

Dimblewambie wrote: Photo

That's not even for Tinder, it's for Grindr.

|

11/10/2020 11:45 PM

AZ is awesome man, I just moved to DC this month but want to go back permanently in the future. I’ve both rented rooms and rented out rooms with other people the whole 6 years I was there to save a bunch of money, so there is hope out there!

|

11/11/2020 7:01 AM

yzf162 wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

NITRODOG wrote:

Wow... My daughter goes to GCU. We don't find that to be the experience at all. Great school.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!