22 ... glad it wasn't the knee

toroP
5/18/2013 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2013 11:59am
Chad Reed ‏@CRtwotwo 49m
Roughest day of my pro career! Never been so sick. Haven't ate solid food since Sunday
All I had was a 10th
Try again next week..
|
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
5/18/2013 8:07pm
I figured it had to be something like that, he was too far off his normal pace.
Crush
5/18/2013 8:07pm
Still qualified well, his health hasn't been great all year with the knee and now this, he'll come around.
sozo
5/18/2013 8:09pm
Hew good to hear! want to see him up there battling!
RandyS
5/18/2013 8:10pm
Went through the autograph line with my nephews. He didn't look real well.

The Shop

5/18/2013 8:19pm
Hope this doesn't get in his head. He needs to get out front and run with the big boys.
ocscottie
5/18/2013 8:21pm
He tweeted earlier that he had the flu all week, and then Ellie replied that her AND the kids all have it now to.

Hope he and AC can rebound next week.
Crush
5/18/2013 9:11pm
ocscottie wrote:
He tweeted earlier that he had the flu all week, and then Ellie replied that her AND the kids all have it now to. Hope he...
He tweeted earlier that he had the flu all week, and then Ellie replied that her AND the kids all have it now to.

Hope he and AC can rebound next week.
The joys of kids haha... bug factories!
jeffro503
5/18/2013 11:56pm
It must be a bad one going around. If it's the same bug AC was hurting over.....it put him in the hospital. Fuckin' Reed is a warrior.....still managed a 10th!
Radical
Fantasy
2321st
5/19/2013 12:10am
Reed is a serious bad ass!
BDOG
5/19/2013 5:23am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2013 5:24am
I love Reed but stick a fork in him he's done. Injuries and age catch up with all athlete's....
Get out now Chad while you have some health left and money in the bank.
5/19/2013 5:25am
Dude rode with the flue? I can't even walk around when i have the bug. Dizzy
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
5/19/2013 5:44am
This years flu is a mother-f-er! Took me down for a week and then another two before I was feeling 100%.

I'd get winded just walking up the stairs....well more winded than I usually get
BDOG
5/19/2013 5:44am
ok. Has he had the flu all year?
5/19/2013 6:00am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2013 6:00am
BDOG wrote:
Did Windham have the flue the last 2 years he raced? Seems like Reed get's shit all the time for keeping on trying and Windham was an awesome dude just for showing up...

Stop being a douche about it. He wil decide himself when he's done.
ns503
5/19/2013 6:12am
BDOG wrote:
Assclown alert.
FCTRY
5/19/2013 8:44am
God forbid you bother showing up if if you have slipped to the shameful position of being only the 4th-8thish best motocrosser on the face of the damn planet. Come to think of it, we should just watch the Ryans race each other.
moto726
5/19/2013 9:08am
BDOG wrote:
I love Reed but stick a fork in him he's done. Injuries and age catch up with all athlete's.... Get out now Chad while you have...
I love Reed but stick a fork in him he's done. Injuries and age catch up with all athlete's....
A 10th place with the flu means he's done? Damn..
Neil_Romero
5/19/2013 9:33am
Did Windham have the flue the last 2 years he raced? Seems like Reed get's shit all the time for keeping on trying and Windham was...
Did Windham have the flue the last 2 years he raced? Seems like Reed get's shit all the time for keeping on trying and Windham was an awesome dude just for showing up...

Reed has brought the ridicule onto himself. Reed has been an arrogant prick for most of his career, so Karma says that when he has an excuse EVERY SINGLE TIME he does poorly, he's gonna hear the critics.
Windham on the other hand spent most of his career being a good sport, a genuine dude, so Karma gives him a little more respect.
My 2 cents.
Lamecake
5/19/2013 9:37am
^^ what he said. Even Stewart has less excuses these days. And better finishes.
stewie94
5/19/2013 9:38am
Reed has brought the ridicule onto himself. Reed has been an arrogant prick for most of his career, so Karma says that when he has an...
Reed has brought the ridicule onto himself. Reed has been an arrogant prick for most of his career, so Karma says that when he has an excuse EVERY SINGLE TIME he does poorly, he's gonna hear the critics.
Windham on the other hand spent most of his career being a good sport, a genuine dude, so Karma gives him a little more respect.
My 2 cents.
some of u ppl r idiots , I guess bradshaw was right , motocross is a sport of love & hate relationship
BDOG
5/19/2013 1:03pm
BDOG wrote:
Did Windham have the flue the last 2 years he raced? Seems like Reed get's shit all the time for keeping on trying and Windham was...

fuck u
BDOG
5/19/2013 1:12pm
BDOG wrote:
ns503 wrote:
Assclown alert.
and FUCK U. I feel sure neither one of you dickfaces would say it to my face so please do not do it on line. As far as Reed- HE'S CHAD FUCKING REED. When a champion through age and injury can no longer be competitive as a champion.... it's time to retire and that 's just my fucking opinion. What was his problem in SX? he's shot the wad man... he should have retired last year.

RC knew the deal. He went out on top with a shitload of cash, the title of the GOAT and a living legend. You wouldn't see RC riding around in eighth fucking place you can bet your sweet ass that!! Stewart is getting close too Move the fuck on and leave this shit to the young bucks who's body can take it.
5/19/2013 1:24pm
BDOG wrote:
and FUCK U. I feel sure neither one of you dickfaces would say it to my face so please do not do it on line. As...
and FUCK U. I feel sure neither one of you dickfaces would say it to my face so please do not do it on line. As far as Reed- HE'S CHAD FUCKING REED. When a champion through age and injury can no longer be competitive as a champion.... it's time to retire and that 's just my fucking opinion. What was his problem in SX? he's shot the wad man... he should have retired last year.

RC knew the deal. He went out on top with a shitload of cash, the title of the GOAT and a living legend. You wouldn't see RC riding around in eighth fucking place you can bet your sweet ass that!! Stewart is getting close too Move the fuck on and leave this shit to the young bucks who's body can take it.
Why don't u tell it like u vent it here, right to his face, instead of doing it online?! Kinda ironic that you turn the matter towards us while you're the one being the keyboard warrior in the first place.

You can have your opinion but don't badmouth the rider at the same time. Is it hard to express it in a decent, more respectful way?

CR should retire when HE thinks it's time. If he wants to pump his savings into racing then that's his deal.
jtiger12
5/19/2013 1:36pm
chad reed is a #$&@ing hero!! he went to.the edge of space, and blessed us all with his presence on re entry. talk all you want about Brittney, but leave chad alone
dirtnapper
5/19/2013 2:00pm
BDOG wrote:
ns503 wrote:
Assclown alert.
BDOG wrote:
and FUCK U. I feel sure neither one of you dickfaces would say it to my face so please do not do it on line. As...

BobbyM
5/19/2013 2:01pm
BDOG wrote:
I love Reed but stick a fork in him he's done. Injuries and age catch up with all athlete's.... Get out now Chad while you have...
yer a dick
burnside
5/19/2013 2:46pm
Why don't u tell it like u vent it here, right to his face, instead of doing it online?! Kinda ironic that you turn the matter...
Why don't u tell it like u vent it here, right to his face, instead of doing it online?! Kinda ironic that you turn the matter towards us while you're the one being the keyboard warrior in the first place.

You can have your opinion but don't badmouth the rider at the same time. Is it hard to express it in a decent, more respectful way?

CR should retire when HE thinks it's time. If he wants to pump his savings into racing then that's his deal.
Well put. I can't see Chad retiring until he has made another good run of it, seems too competitive to retire any other way.. Heck, Everts left the sport winning and kicking ass at 34, good job he wasn't taking career advice from angry little keyboard warriors.
BDOG
5/20/2013 5:21am
BDOG wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
yer a dick
Ive been thinking the same thing about you for 10 years, stumpy
BDOG
5/20/2013 5:26am
Why don't u tell it like u vent it here, right to his face, instead of doing it online?! Kinda ironic that you turn the matter...

burnside wrote:
Well put. I can't see Chad retiring until he has made another good run of it, seems too competitive to retire any other way.. Heck, Everts...
Well put. I can't see Chad retiring until he has made another good run of it, seems too competitive to retire any other way.. Heck, Everts left the sport winning and kicking ass at 34, good job he wasn't taking career advice from angry little keyboard warriors.
You comparing apples to oranges. Guess we will see, wont we? I hope Im wrong cause Im a Chad fan but im also a realist.
5/20/2013 6:18am
BDOG wrote:
You comparing apples to oranges. Guess we will see, wont we? I hope Im wrong cause Im a Chad fan but im also a realist.
You can be a realist without bashing the guy. Wink

Post a reply to: 22 ... glad it wasn't the knee

The Latest