2023 Kicker AX lineup

WTaylor733
With it being announced that the series sold, and we are supposed to see a 14-17 round schedule. Has anyone heard of any big name guys headed back to AX?
|
7/21/2022 5:22pm
I’ve heard there’s allegedly going to be a really, really big points fund.

My team is committed to racing Hoosier AX, but I look forward to both series being healthy this upcoming winter.
MX Culture
7/21/2022 7:40pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2022 7:41pm
WTaylor733 wrote:
With it being announced that the series sold, and we are supposed to see a 14-17 round schedule. Has anyone heard of any big name guys...
With it being announced that the series sold, and we are supposed to see a 14-17 round schedule. Has anyone heard of any big name guys headed back to AX?
Not many will commit to it until a schedule, locations, purse, payout fund and more is released. Been awfully quiet. I’m anxiously waiting.
DD
7/22/2022 7:30am
I’ve heard there’s allegedly going to be a really, really big points fund. My team is committed to racing Hoosier AX, but I look forward to...
I’ve heard there’s allegedly going to be a really, really big points fund.

My team is committed to racing Hoosier AX, but I look forward to both series being healthy this upcoming winter.
Where do you practice in the winter ? Up here we hv cedar lake indoor riding in new Richmond Wi. Near the Mn. State line ,practice is Fri-sun. Another indoor track in the Rockford IL. Area. This yr riding is a wash waited 3.5 weeks for suspension, still waiting on a engine. Van I bought is in the shop for the 9th time, 7 th master cylinder is bad. My body didn’t heal so good my knee still has pain standing on it but making progress. Hope to b in ND oil field in 3-4 weeks decent money there. Should b able to save 30k at least by mid Dec. I love those AX whoops.

The Shop

BadBoyBobbyB
7/22/2022 10:06am
Head on over to Hobbs New Mexico. spend 1,500 on gas and entry fees for a chance to win 500. the weekend's arenacross champion was last week's rodeo clown. yee ha
romain524
7/22/2022 6:33pm
No big names on Team Dirtbikemike, but we'll be there.
I remember when you had my buddy Aaron Pipon back in 2015! He could go pretty fast but ate the ground too much.
7/22/2022 6:48pm
WTaylor733 wrote:
With it being announced that the series sold, and we are supposed to see a 14-17 round schedule. Has anyone heard of any big name guys...
MX Culture wrote:
Not many will commit to it until a schedule, locations, purse, payout fund and more is released. Been awfully quiet. I’m anxiously waiting.
DD
Are you Tommy Hoffmaster his # was 110 and he rides a yz250 yet. He was so fast and one hell of a AX racer. 95 to 03 pj1 AX I think every pro but MC and Emig raced AX. They made great money back then. IMO AX is way more exciting than super cross. Much more on top of the excitement. The track layouts where really fun to watch. They need to replicate those tracks. Sold out races.
MX Culture
7/23/2022 9:35am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2022 9:39am
WTaylor733 wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
DD
Are you Tommy Hoffmaster his # was 110 and he rides a yz250 yet. He was so fast and one hell of a AX racer. 95...
Are you Tommy Hoffmaster his # was 110 and he rides a yz250 yet. He was so fast and one hell of a AX racer. 95 to 03 pj1 AX I think every pro but MC and Emig raced AX. They made great money back then. IMO AX is way more exciting than super cross. Much more on top of the excitement. The track layouts where really fun to watch. They need to replicate those tracks. Sold out races.
Me? No.
But I was his wingman for 12 years, yes.
I've been to more Arenacrosses than anyone besides DirtBikeMike.
The YZ250 in my profile pic is mine, but Tommy rode it locally for several years.
I could tell you about every race and highlight in his career and you are very close; PJ1 AX 96-05, Bookoo AX 06-08, dabbled a little AX in 09 and got his final win in Colombus.
15 AX wins and like 4 in BooKoo, so close to 20, Dash 4 Cash champ in 2004. 2nd overall in series twice, 3rd twice, 4th once.
Tuf Honda 2000, Factory Shogun Yamaha 03-04, Motoworld Suzuki 05, SANO/Fiberwise/PPG (our team) 06-08.
Best times of my life and where I met everyone in the industry and who I know today.

Post a reply to: 2023 Kicker AX lineup

The Latest