2022 crf450r reviews??

wr74
Interesting to see the 2022 crf450r already appears to be released in the US, but no reviews yet from the usual media outlets? Search YouTube and see a few consumers reviews already posted in the past few weeks. I’m in Oz and bike isn’t available yet. I know it’s not much changed over the 21, but interested to see if the ecu and suspension updates have hit the mark. Strange that Honda would release the bikes to dealers but not the media ?
|
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
7/10/2021 10:15pm
wr74 wrote:
Interesting to see the 2022 crf450r already appears to be released in the US, but no reviews yet from the usual media outlets? Search YouTube and...
Interesting to see the 2022 crf450r already appears to be released in the US, but no reviews yet from the usual media outlets? Search YouTube and see a few consumers reviews already posted in the past few weeks. I’m in Oz and bike isn’t available yet. I know it’s not much changed over the 21, but interested to see if the ecu and suspension updates have hit the mark. Strange that Honda would release the bikes to dealers but not the media ?
I’m coming off a 19 CRF450 so use that as perspective.

Outta shape, big dude, so won’t comment on suspension.

So far, I’m super impressed with engine and the standard map. I haven’t even touched the others it was so linear and pulls third way earlier than my 19 also.

Chassis is much improved. How much? I need to wait to ride on more surfaces and with my suspension.

Post a reply to: 2022 crf450r reviews??

The Latest