2022 YZ 125

FGR01
Fantasy
1327th
9/28/2021 6:29pm
blaze 57 wrote:
[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtheisOqxVY[/embed] Really felt the info here about the new 125 was mediocre at best. Not in depth enough for me when it came to the new...

Really felt the info here about the new 125 was mediocre at best. Not in depth enough for me when it came to the new motor.
It's only 16 years in the waiting. Not like people are anxious to hear about this new motor... LOL
sandhills
10/5/2021 6:50am
They're off the boat in California, I see a dealer with an actual picture of one in stock! Shouldn't be long until we get some real ride reports or reviews.
sesker15
10/5/2021 7:09am
sandhills wrote:
They're off the boat in California, I see a dealer with an actual picture of one in stock! Shouldn't be long until we get some real...
They're off the boat in California, I see a dealer with an actual picture of one in stock! Shouldn't be long until we get some real ride reports or reviews.

The Shop

10/5/2021 7:15am
Again another video that doesn't really tell you much of nothing about its performance. All I've seen is a couple of glossed over comments it has more power than before. It's almost like Yamaha doesn't want them to talk about it in detail.

Hopefully when mxa etc tests the bike someone actually talks about what everyone really wants to know. How much more power and what kind of power band it has now vs the older ones.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/5/2021 7:31am
sandhills wrote:
They're off the boat in California, I see a dealer with an actual picture of one in stock! Shouldn't be long until we get some real...
sesker15 wrote:
Check out the side panel tabs on the outside of the airbox. "Dealer set up"
beamer
10/5/2021 8:18am
Hopefully picking ours up this weekend, it showed up at the dealer here late last week.
10/5/2021 11:45am
Emailed Acerbis to ask about white and maybe non-standard colored plastic for the '22 YZ two strokes.

They said white plastic kits should be available by the first of the new year. They are unsure if non-standard (not black, blue, white) plastic will be offered, but they are looking at it.

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
10/5/2021 3:12pm
sandhills wrote:
sesker15 wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
I'm slapping my head too, but I can almost guarantee that the dealer did not install that part... unless you have to remove it to oil the air filter.
10/6/2021 12:28pm
Went to go speak with my wallet at my local Yamaha dealer

Dealer says wait here let me check, wait a while. They come back and say the soonest they can get one is July 2022 Angry
kevinr
10/6/2021 5:34pm
Hoping to have ours here soon. Just was in RMATV ordering parts for it a little while ago.
I had an 02 and then switched to 4 strokes. Super excited to have a smoker again.
kunk
Fantasy
3033rd
10/6/2021 5:44pm
Went to go speak with my wallet at my local Yamaha dealer Dealer says wait here let me check, wait a while. They come back and...

Dealer says wait here let me check, wait a while. They come back and say the soonest they can get one is July 2022 Angry
I had to put a deposit down on a monster edition to get one before July. And that was in August. I was told I’m first on the list for the monster edition and it’s supposed to arrive in November
dedi684
10/6/2021 6:20pm
Went to go speak with my wallet at my local Yamaha dealer Dealer says wait here let me check, wait a while. They come back and...

kunk wrote:
I had to put a deposit down on a monster edition to get one before July. And that was in August. I was told I’m first...
I had to put a deposit down on a monster edition to get one before July. And that was in August. I was told I’m first on the list for the monster edition and it’s supposed to arrive in November
Hope its not in vermont same here on a monster edition
Bruce372
10/6/2021 6:38pm
Well, it has to be faster than the old one and you want one anyway, so go buy the bike and post pics and vids!
kunk
Fantasy
3033rd
10/6/2021 8:21pm

kunk wrote:
I had to put a deposit down on a monster edition to get one before July. And that was in August. I was told I’m first...
dedi684 wrote:
No. It’s in Oklahoma. I wouldn’t think you would need a bike in Vermont until April
10/6/2021 8:22pm

kunk wrote:
When is yours supposed to be in? One of the dealerships here in Illinois said December they will get some in. I just put a deposit down on one. Another dealer ship near me said July ?!!
kunk
Fantasy
3033rd
10/6/2021 8:25pm

kunk wrote:
When is yours supposed to be in? One of the dealerships here in Illinois said December they will get some in. I just put a deposit...
When is yours supposed to be in? One of the dealerships here in Illinois said December they will get some in. I just put a deposit down on one. Another dealer ship near me said July ?!!
I actually called them today and they said the monster editions would start showing up at the dealerships in November.
kevinr
10/7/2021 4:10am
My dealer said that that Yamaha can send you a monster or non-monster and that he has no choice with his only allocated 125. He is a stand alone Yamaha only dealer who received 4 last year.
It doesn’t really matter to me which I get since it’s only a couple hundred bucks. I think if I had an absolute choice I’d probably get the regular version though.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
10/7/2021 5:32am
sandhills wrote:
sesker15 wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Bro, dealers don't make anything selling dirtbikes, don't expect them to spend time on set-up!
Vet57
10/7/2021 7:14am
dedi684 wrote:
More importantly better hope they don't sell it on you. First hand experience!
dedi684
10/7/2021 7:45am
dedi684 wrote:
Vet57 wrote:
Exactly why im waiting on a 150 too. Times have changed it seems you gotta pull strings to get bikes nowadays
gt80rider
10/7/2021 10:29am
Spudnut wrote:
Life’s short, buy the dirtbike
Would love to buy actually two or three right now...

But... I am NOT paying msrp Plus 1k or more in "fees"....

My bike buying position is now hold..... at least until prices normalize
10/7/2021 10:46am
Spudnut wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Would love to buy actually two or three right now... But... I am NOT paying msrp Plus 1k or more in "fees".... My bike buying position...

Good luck, Have you looked around at the local grocery store? pretty much everything has gone up in price and doubt it will come down, if anything it will continue to inflate!
bierbower105
10/7/2021 11:02am
Spudnut wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Would love to buy actually two or three right now... But... I am NOT paying msrp Plus 1k or more in "fees".... My bike buying position...

It's so hard to me to justify spending the money. I love motocross and I probably will spend it anyway.

But motocross is running away from its roots.
10/7/2021 11:05am
sesker15 wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
yak651 wrote:
Bro, dealers don't make anything selling dirtbikes, don't expect them to spend time on set-up!
Which is fine, as long as there's no dealer setup charge, which is not usually the case.
10/8/2021 9:43am
Spudnut wrote:
gt80rider wrote:

Good luck, Have you looked around at the local grocery store? pretty much everything has gone up in price and doubt it will come down, if...
Good luck, Have you looked around at the local grocery store? pretty much everything has gone up in price and doubt it will come down, if anything it will continue to inflate!
Oh yeah things are getting nutty. I,m switching jobs all week has been signing electronic docs trucking bs. % pay 3-4500 a week with the high rates. Should b able to save enough not to work may to sept in 22. Stroker crank 2mm in the cr should b enough to out pull the new 22 yz. I,m sure they will b pissed that 55 yr old on a cr just pulled them on a up hill. Haha
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
10/8/2021 12:58pm
gt80rider wrote:

Good luck, Have you looked around at the local grocery store? pretty much everything has gone up in price and doubt it will come down, if...
Oh yeah things are getting nutty. I,m switching jobs all week has been signing electronic docs trucking bs. % pay 3-4500 a week with the high...
Oh yeah things are getting nutty. I,m switching jobs all week has been signing electronic docs trucking bs. % pay 3-4500 a week with the high rates. Should b able to save enough not to work may to sept in 22. Stroker crank 2mm in the cr should b enough to out pull the new 22 yz. I,m sure they will b pissed that 55 yr old on a cr just pulled them on a up hill. Haha
Please tell me your 15 year old son typed this reply for you........................
10/8/2021 8:46pm
dedi684 wrote:
Vet57 wrote:
dedi684 wrote:
Exactly why im waiting on a 150 too. Times have changed it seems you gotta pull strings to get bikes nowadays
My local dealer said it wouldn't matter if I walked in with a sack of a million dollars, they couldn't make a deal happen if they wanted. Gotta wait till July 2022.

10/8/2021 8:50pm
Vet57 wrote:
dedi684 wrote:
My local dealer said it wouldn't matter if I walked in with a sack of a million dollars, they couldn't make a deal happen if they...
My local dealer said it wouldn't matter if I walked in with a sack of a million dollars, they couldn't make a deal happen if they wanted. Gotta wait till July 2022.

Not until July of 22 wouldn't that make it more like a 23 by then? Why don't they saw we weren't allocated that many this time.

Post a reply to: 2022 YZ 125

The Latest