2022 Mini O’s

Hcallz5
11/23/2022 7:24pm
Daxton Bennick? The guy who just won 250A and has been a top am for years?
He's from georgia, cut him some slack.
11/23/2022 7:42pm
Bennick is my favorite amateur. He's reserved, doesn't need to be in the limelight. He just has that kind of personality and I dig it. Just...
Bennick is my favorite amateur. He's reserved, doesn't need to be in the limelight. He just has that kind of personality and I dig it. Just a tick off the speed of Deegan, but that will come. Heck, the pros seem a little different in speed from year to year at times
I agree with the speed difference . The 250a vid posted I saw 125b 1998 speed. Nothing too special about this group. Just a lot of hype and money being thrown around. What is the engine program cost now for 250,s 300,000 for a handful of races. It was 250k 4 yrs ago.
Bow977
Fantasy
146th
11/23/2022 7:53pm
Let’s be honest with ourselves, how many amateurs coming up will make it? Think of the crop of amateurs with rides through amateurs that are on their way out or are already out. This is just a top of my head list.

Drake
Bailey
Cantrell
Taft
Sanyei
Worth
Harrison
LeBlanc
Aldredge
Falk
Masterpool
Kobusch
Crown
Tennant
Frye

The Shop

Cygrace74
11/24/2022 6:36am
He didn’t leave because he wasn’t “doing so great.” He left because he was there to get his SX pro points and that’s it. No reason...
He didn’t leave because he wasn’t “doing so great.” He left because he was there to get his SX pro points and that’s it. No reason to risk injury racing with a bunch of people that aren’t on the same level as him.
Don’t think it’s fair to say they’re not on the same level when he couldn’t get a top 10 when he’s on a legit team and some of those kids have 1 bike and no mechanic. Which I think is not enough to get his points but couldn’t find the rule
11/24/2022 7:33am
Omg, These announcers are the worst! I like Deegan and all, but are they being paid by Brian and Star!? Geezus
DonM
11/24/2022 8:10am
Omg, These announcers are the worst! I like Deegan and all, but are they being paid by Brian and Star!? Geezus
Yeah why talk about the kid that came from around 15th to win by over 10 seconds...makes no sense....Whistling
Mr. Afterbar
11/24/2022 10:00am
Bow977 wrote:
Let’s be honest with ourselves, how many amateurs coming up will make it? Think of the crop of amateurs with rides through amateurs that are on...
Let’s be honest with ourselves, how many amateurs coming up will make it? Think of the crop of amateurs with rides through amateurs that are on their way out or are already out. This is just a top of my head list.

Drake
Bailey
Cantrell
Taft
Sanyei
Worth
Harrison
LeBlanc
Aldredge
Falk
Masterpool
Kobusch
Crown
Tennant
Frye
Parents these days are just throwing money out the window. The payoff in this sport isn’t worth it. The amateur scene is fully out of control.
11/24/2022 11:13am
Cygrace74 wrote:
Don’t think it’s fair to say they’re not on the same level when he couldn’t get a top 10 when he’s on a legit team and...
Don’t think it’s fair to say they’re not on the same level when he couldn’t get a top 10 when he’s on a legit team and some of those kids have 1 bike and no mechanic. Which I think is not enough to get his points but couldn’t find the rule
All he needed was a top 20 to get his points.
Fox88
Fantasy
21st
11/24/2022 1:57pm
450 pro sport live now, last race of the day..
DonM
11/24/2022 2:19pm
If you're not impressed with Deegan now you haven't been paying attention...
swe292
11/24/2022 2:36pm
deegan has pro style. reminds me of cooper webb.
Trickamoto
11/24/2022 2:55pm
WELL… if there is one haters left after these incredible charges to the top of the podium over the last couple of days, please stand up!! This kid has like RC style determination.
Cygrace74
11/24/2022 2:58pm
Deegan was great but credit to Bennick coming from outside the top 15
philG
11/24/2022 3:16pm
DonM wrote:
Yeah that was decent, its a shame Prugnieres tipped off with leading on the first lap, but that is racing. if he could have got away , he may have held on, but he got caught in the short SX races, so i cant see it

Gotta be honest though that race strung out fast , first 2 checked out, and tons of lappers at the end, although i think that was more down to the track being rutted out and folk trying not to die.

Worth waiting for for sure.

DonM
11/24/2022 3:35pm
Cygrace74 wrote:
Deegan was great but credit to Bennick coming from outside the top 15
You mean that rider that sucks….he was way way back at the beginning….
DonM
11/24/2022 3:39pm
DonM wrote:
philG wrote:
Yeah that was decent, its a shame Prugnieres tipped off with leading on the first lap, but that is racing. if he could have got away...
Yeah that was decent, its a shame Prugnieres tipped off with leading on the first lap, but that is racing. if he could have got away , he may have held on, but he got caught in the short SX races, so i cant see it

Gotta be honest though that race strung out fast , first 2 checked out, and tons of lappers at the end, although i think that was more down to the track being rutted out and folk trying not to die.

He came from way back in 250A and caught and passed him so he probably would have done the same…he is at a level way above everyone else….with way better lines and race craft….but of course you would call it just decent….hard for you to hide your bias…
11/24/2022 5:05pm
DonM wrote:
philG wrote:
Yeah that was decent, its a shame Prugnieres tipped off with leading on the first lap, but that is racing. if he could have got away...

DonM wrote:
He came from way back in 250A and caught and passed him so he probably would have done the same…he is at a level way above...
He came from way back in 250A and caught and passed him so he probably would have done the same…he is at a level way above everyone else….with way better lines and race craft….but of course you would call it just decent….hard for you to hide your bias…
He paid for those lines, racecraft, heart and determination, typical rich kid who has had everything given to him.

/s
Tbteam
11/24/2022 6:39pm
philG wrote:

DonM wrote:
He came from way back in 250A and caught and passed him so he probably would have done the same…he is at a level way above...
He paid for those lines, racecraft, heart and determination, typical rich kid who has had everything given to him.

/s
What a completely douche comment. Does he work his ass off? Yes. Is he winning because it’s easy when everything is provided? No. How would you have done today on his bike?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
11/24/2022 7:09pm
DonM wrote:

/s
Tbteam wrote:
What a completely douche comment. Does he work his ass off? Yes. Is he winning because it’s easy when everything is provided? No. How would you...
What a completely douche comment. Does he work his ass off? Yes. Is he winning because it’s easy when everything is provided? No. How would you have done today on his bike?
/s = sarcasm
DonM
11/24/2022 7:49pm
philG wrote:

DonM wrote:

/s
Hoping that’s sarcasm with a twisted cast…..
11/24/2022 7:53pm
swe292 wrote:
Pro style is from when riders had style The 125 pro days. But one has to ask what is the current pro style ? Is it who can leave it on the Rev limiter the longest ? Because it seems like it . The top 12 all look the same you see very little style difference. Just a little different marketing gimmick from the riders. Kinda like bad wrestling characters
11/24/2022 10:04pm
DonM wrote:

/s
Tbteam wrote:
What a completely douche comment. Does he work his ass off? Yes. Is he winning because it’s easy when everything is provided? No. How would you...
I couldn't been more ridiculous with my comment everything I listed you cannot buy.
11/24/2022 10:06pm
swe292 wrote:
Pro style is from when riders had style The 125 pro days. But one has to ask what is the current pro style ? Is it...
Pro style is from when riders had style The 125 pro days. But one has to ask what is the current pro style ? Is it who can leave it on the Rev limiter the longest ? Because it seems like it . The top 12 all look the same you see very little style difference. Just a little different marketing gimmick from the riders. Kinda like bad wrestling characters
I don't know I distinctly remember Barcia revving the shit out of his AM bike 125 and 250 and he still does.

Styles aren't that much different due to the facilities of today, everyone is being taught the same technique call it "cookie cutter" yeah it's not as exciting to see different styles but at the end of the day the cream will always rise.
MxAddic
11/24/2022 10:37pm
philG wrote:

Looked like he rung his bell pretty good. Hope he is ok. Hate to see anybody take head shots these days.
creature654
Fantasy
122nd
11/25/2022 5:21am
Gotta feel for Garib, he’s had a few races this week where you could tell he’s giving it everything he has but is just a tick off the Star kids. Could definitely see him making it to a factory 250 team in the next couple years
JB 19
11/25/2022 8:02am
I've not been a huge Deegan fan in the past, but it's obvious that he's putting in the work. He has clearly separated himself from everyone else and it isn't even close. And it isn't the Star bike. He's fit and carries lots of momentum through the turns. If he continues in this direction he will be exciting to watch.
SGoodman
11/25/2022 9:03am
DonM wrote:
Yeah why talk about the kid that came from around 15th to win by over 10 seconds...makes no sense....Whistling
nothing makes any sense to you Mcfluffstein.... LMAO
Kawboy14!
11/25/2022 9:04am
Is Ferry hurt or did he not want to get beat by Deegan?

Post a reply to: 2022 Mini O’s

The Latest