2022 CRF250R Exhaust

Subotai
Any word when the exhausts from the manufacturers (yosh, FMF, procircuit) will be coming out?
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/23/2021 8:54am
Subotai wrote:
Any word when the exhausts from the manufacturers (yosh, FMF, procircuit) will be coming out?
I think Yosh has their first production run wrapping up in like a week or so. I’m supposed to have one around next Friday-ish.
10/23/2021 9:22am Edited Date/Time 10/23/2021 1:58pm
Subotai wrote:
ML512 wrote:
I think Yosh has their first production run wrapping up in like a week or so. I’m supposed to have one around next Friday-ish.
Any plan to do a comparison video or article between Yosh FMF PC Akra? Would be also nice to also compare slip vs. full system.
I am so lost between which one to order for the next season.
10/23/2021 1:25pm
Subotai wrote:
ML512 wrote:
fredmotokx wrote:
Any plan to do a comparison video or article between Yosh FMF PC Akra? Would be also nice to also compare slip vs. full system. I...
Any plan to do a comparison video or article between Yosh FMF PC Akra? Would be also nice to also compare slip vs. full system.
Great idea i need the same thing

The Shop

Indy mxer
10/23/2021 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2021 2:47pm
I've been waiting over a year for an FMF for my 21 KX 250. My brother is a dealer and can't get me one. Even FMF direct is out. Good luck. lol. I think Yosh has some inventory though.
tek14
10/23/2021 2:57pm
Been waiting FMF half year for Yamaha.. dont know when they can catch up.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/23/2021 4:34pm
ML512 wrote:
fredmotokx wrote:
Any plan to do a comparison video or article between Yosh FMF PC Akra? Would be also nice to also compare slip vs. full system. I...
If we did, I suspect we won’t have all the major players in our hands until around January.
10/24/2021 5:55am
fredmotokx wrote:
ML512 wrote:
If we did, I suspect we won’t have all the major players in our hands until around January.
True, PC and Akra are not even out yet on their website.
On a side note, would be nice to see the weight loss and power gain from the exhaust on the manufacturer's website like Akrapovic do. Yosh, FMF, and PC show nothing about the numbers.
Subotai
10/24/2021 12:28pm
ML512 wrote:
fredmotokx wrote:
True, PC and Akra are not even out yet on their website. On a side note, would be nice to see the weight loss and power...
On a side note, would be nice to see the weight loss and power gain from the exhaust on the manufacturer's website like Akrapovic do. Yosh, FMF, and PC show nothing about the numbers.
Totally agree on posting the power and weight. According to keefer, the yosh wasn’t that good for the previous generation crf250. Bummer for those who spent the coin.

Generally speaking, isn’t the FMF usually the best power wise?
chump6784
10/24/2021 1:23pm
ML512 wrote:
fredmotokx wrote:
True, PC and Akra are not even out yet on their website. On a side note, would be nice to see the weight loss and power...
I think the reason they don't post the numbers is because of people actually saw the difference the pipes made for the money they cost people might not buy them.

Also, dyno graphs don't give a true representation of the whole engine characteristic. I've seen reviews where peak power and torque numbers were shown and the pipes with lower peak numbers were the preferred pipes because of the way they delivered the power
watson90
10/24/2021 1:32pm
Subotai wrote:
Totally agree on posting the power and weight. According to keefer, the yosh wasn’t that good for the previous generation crf250. Bummer for those who spent...
Totally agree on posting the power and weight. According to keefer, the yosh wasn’t that good for the previous generation crf250. Bummer for those who spent the coin.

The yoshi is a great improvement on the 18-21. Was night and day
wrc777
Fantasy
783rd
10/24/2021 2:10pm
Subotai wrote:
Totally agree on posting the power and weight. According to keefer, the yosh wasn’t that good for the previous generation crf250. Bummer for those who spent...

watson90 wrote:
The yoshi is a great improvement on the 18-21. Was night and day
It definitely helped my ‘19 250rx
chuckdavies
10/25/2021 1:02am
It's mind blowing these companies are not able to keep up with demand for exhausts? Hearing 1 year delays on FMF and PC - why?
luke11
Fantasy
2263rd
10/25/2021 1:08am
If you’re in Europe HGS seem to be pumping them out, all the shops near me can get hold of one for any bike you want.
They’re not the most expensive pipe either so maybe look at shipping yourselves one over if you’re on the other side of the pond? Guessing it could work our like for like cost wise.
sandtrack315
10/25/2021 7:22am
It's mind blowing these companies are not able to keep up with demand for exhausts? Hearing 1 year delays on FMF and PC - why?
they hate money; I am kidding, obviously there are severe production issues on all of the materials they use.

if you get an exhaust from Tokyo mods, they do a a remap for free. Keefer said the Yosh is great for the 2022. I love the power delivery on the Honda, but I assume a Yosh system, VP T4, and remap to match would make it pretty fast.

I am going to spend my money on suspension first though. The stock exhaust is pretty great and also looks really nice. Let's be honest, most of us get the exhaust because it's easy to install and looks cool.
10/25/2021 10:04am
I didn’t even know you could buy a new Honda 250.. or any other new bike they seem to be like Bigfoot around here
10/25/2021 10:06am
Keefer said he is goona test the FMF and Yosh with reviews on the 250 crf 2022 in the next months
Stevehrc
10/25/2021 3:48pm
I can't understand why either its mind boggling. They say it's because of covid, supply and demand or materials ect ect. I kinda think its because of the new emission laws that came out and them being in those states making aftermarket exhausts illegal unless on a closed coarse which they can't regulate? *insert x files music and grabs tin foil hat*
NextGen
1/25/2022 6:43am
Update
There are exhaust available now anyone have one on there bike and what do you think about it ??
Akro
Fmf
Yosh
Pro circuit (not out yet I don't think)
Hgs
vdrsnk04
Fantasy
4295th
1/26/2022 7:43am
I have the Yosh Ti system in my garage. Haven’t installed yet but it sure does look nice.
Subotai
1/26/2022 8:04am
What’s the consensus? I think keefer mentioned he likes the yosh better than the fmf.
martinlpz
10/5/2022 4:20pm
Are any FMF slip on available? in their website all models are sold out, stock one dented with a few small crashes...

Post a reply to: 2022 CRF250R Exhaust

The Latest