2021 last year for new two strokes in CA

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/26/2021 5:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2021 5:42pm
I did change it to 2022. That was my mistake. I got the year wrong by accident. You comment implies that I totally made it up...
I did change it to 2022. That was my mistake. I got the year wrong by accident. You comment implies that I totally made it up. I also said public land. What other land is there that is public besides state and federal? There is public land and private land.
Sorry you took it like that, Not sure how my reply implied that….But you were wrong and I am just trying to keep incorrect info from being blurted out on the internet. It’s bad enough with what they are doing, I live here and ride every weekend.

* 2021 and 2022 are different

* ALL dirt bikes is NOT true

* as I already stated, I am told this is a State land thing, not Federal land

* 2021 and older bikes will be grandfathered in, so they will be able to ride at all current areas.

And… I guess I’m lucky to have my own property and track to continue to ride whatever bikes I want to ride there. I’m grateful and the property will go up in value because of this stupid fu*king law !
TeamGreen
7/26/2021 5:51pm
I did change it to 2022. That was my mistake. I got the year wrong by accident. You comment implies that I totally made it up...
I did change it to 2022. That was my mistake. I got the year wrong by accident. You comment implies that I totally made it up. I also said public land. What other land is there that is public besides state and federal? There is public land and private land.
langhammx wrote:
Sorry you took it like that, Not sure how my reply implied that….But you were wrong and I am just trying to keep incorrect info from...
Sorry you took it like that, Not sure how my reply implied that….But you were wrong and I am just trying to keep incorrect info from being blurted out on the internet. It’s bad enough with what they are doing, I live here and ride every weekend.

* 2021 and 2022 are different

* ALL dirt bikes is NOT true

* as I already stated, I am told this is a State land thing, not Federal land

* 2021 and older bikes will be grandfathered in, so they will be able to ride at all current areas.

And… I guess I’m lucky to have my own property and track to continue to ride whatever bikes I want to ride there. I’m grateful and the property will go up in value because of this stupid fu*king law !
Wish I had some of that land...Whistling
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/26/2021 5:53pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2021 5:54pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Now all you need to do is USE IT !
Got some rain out there today, BTW !
TeamGreen
7/26/2021 5:57pm
TeamGreen wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Now all you need to do is USE IT !
Got some rain out there today, BTW !
Yup

I'll be going back out there in the Fall. Been working on the Eastern Sierra trail from Far-So-Cal to Far-Nor-Cal. Make sure you've got a 4 gal tank for your EXC.

The Shop

Johnny Depp
7/26/2021 5:58pm
The sky is not falling, plenty of countries in Europe have had no place to ride for decades and still they ride.
sandhills
7/26/2021 6:01pm
You're correct that it's not ALL dirt bikes, but what's actually left, what full size 2022 off road only bikes are still green sticker?

CRF 110 and 250 and.... what else?

The shorter this list the more chance I think we actually have of seeing changes made.
TeamGreen
7/26/2021 6:04pm
The sky is not falling, plenty of countries in Europe have had no place to ride for decades and still they ride.
You need to grab one of those Red-White-Blue Five-Hundo's and come out for a ride.
brocster
7/26/2021 6:13pm
The more dirtbikes they kill off the more dildos they can launch into “space” as a “hobby”
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/26/2021 6:23pm
sandhills wrote:
You're correct that it's not ALL dirt bikes, but what's actually left, what full size 2022 off road only bikes are still green sticker? CRF 110...
You're correct that it's not ALL dirt bikes, but what's actually left, what full size 2022 off road only bikes are still green sticker?

The shorter this list the more chance I think we actually have of seeing changes made.
Johnny Depp
7/26/2021 6:26pm
TeamGreen wrote:
You need to grab one of those Red-White-Blue Five-Hundo's and come out for a ride.
In. Thanks, hit the Glen, the Piute’s and Rower Flats so far this year. I can round up a gang with a little planning 👍
TeamGreen
7/26/2021 6:34pm
TeamGreen wrote:
In. Thanks, hit the Glen, the Piute’s and Rower Flats so far this year. I can round up a gang with a little planning 👍
I've got Ridgecrest/Randsburg to Reno pretty well nailed down.

Dual-Sport is best/cheater Dual Sport works (I was recently followed down 395 for a few miles by a CHP that gave me a "thumbs up" as he went around...I was on my X that kinda tries to look 'legal'. No mirror or blnkers....no plate. either. It was in my back-pack. I have the Polisport Enduro/Plate Holder tail-light and a Baja Designs Headlight. That's all. This was while riding around the western end of Mono Lake. I was going about 60 mph).
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
7/26/2021 7:14pm
sandhills wrote:
You're correct that it's not ALL dirt bikes, but what's actually left, what full size 2022 off road only bikes are still green sticker? CRF 110...

langhammx wrote:
How is the CRF/F line green sticker but the TTR line isn’t?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
7/26/2021 7:15pm
TeamGreen wrote:
How is Rowher? I’ve been told it’s super rocky. I live within a few minutes from there and have never been
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/26/2021 7:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
How is Rowher? I’ve been told it’s super rocky. I live within a few minutes from there and have never been
Very rocky
Johnny Depp
7/26/2021 8:10pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Very rocky
The parts I went on were long, and Jeep/SXS'ish. I'm told it goes much further around a lake, but it would take more than a day to discover it.

Post a reply to: 2021 last year for new two strokes in CA

The Latest