2021 last year for new two strokes in CA

seventeen
9/16/2019 5:07pm
Bruce372 wrote:
If you really wanna stick it to the cali dems, maybe delete your social media and smash your iphone. Tell your doctor you dont want any...
If you really wanna stick it to the cali dems, maybe delete your social media and smash your iphone.

Tell your doctor you dont want any of the drugs or technology developed here.

Plus, make sure you dont have any cali companies in your 401k
Done. That was easy.
wilh72
9/16/2019 5:10pm
I feel like it’s just a matter of time before California bans all internal combustion engines for pleasure useage.
hubbardmx50
9/16/2019 5:33pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2019 5:50pm
I can’t stand everything that’s happening in this state right now (Newsom, Sanctuary state, Gas Tax, healthcare for illegals, car registration gouging etc.) and I contemplate moving out of here just about every day, but I feel like it’s a catch 22 unless you’re doing it to retire. Also hard to beat living in the middle of five good tracks with 2-3 new ones in the works
Sierra Ranger
9/16/2019 5:34pm
wilh72 wrote:
I feel like it’s just a matter of time before California bans all internal combustion engines for pleasure useage.
Yep, enjoy them while you can. If they won't let people burn natural gas for cooking and heating, they aren't going to let a bunch of yahoos tear up the dunes on two-stroke vehicles!

The Shop

wilh72
9/16/2019 5:37pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2019 5:39pm
wilh72 wrote:
Yep, enjoy them while you can. If they won't let people burn natural gas for cooking and heating, they aren't going to let a bunch of...
Yep, enjoy them while you can. If they won't let people burn natural gas for cooking and heating, they aren't going to let a bunch of yahoos tear up the dunes on two-stroke vehicles!
But if your addicted to drugs you can go to city hall and get free needles, dump them on the side walks an piss, shit and everything else in front of businesses, set up camp where ever you want trash everything surrounding it, but ride a dirt bike nope that’s going to harm the state. Hahah crock of shit. I see it everyday, bums crapping on the sidewalks, breaking into our work trucks. You name it.
bama205
9/16/2019 5:48pm
So

Because you don’t agree with CA’s politics that means you can’t buy products designed in CA??

What will you libs think of next?
TexasVet
9/16/2019 6:09pm
TexasVet wrote:
And yet, there are mx racers all throughout CA. that think things are just so bitchen. Tasty waves man. It keeps me up at night thinking...
And yet, there are mx racers all throughout CA. that think things are just so bitchen. Tasty waves man.

It keeps me up at night thinking about them coming to Texas..in droves. Don't think so? They(Democrats) run every big

city in TX. And when TX. goes majority minority-it's over. And if you think this thread is not directly tied to politics-you

are intellectually dishonest.
731chopper wrote:
Majority minority? I'm not sure what that means other than being a contradiction.
You know hispanics, blacks, asians- other than white people. They almost uniformly vote Democrat. Democrats destroy

anything they touch. Just a fact. It has nothing to do with racism. Simply, when there are more "minorities" than whites,

the State will go blue with the same consequences as any blue state.
seventeen
9/16/2019 6:16pm
TexasVet wrote:
And yet, there are mx racers all throughout CA. that think things are just so bitchen. Tasty waves man. It keeps me up at night thinking...
And yet, there are mx racers all throughout CA. that think things are just so bitchen. Tasty waves man.

It keeps me up at night thinking about them coming to Texas..in droves. Don't think so? They(Democrats) run every big

city in TX. And when TX. goes majority minority-it's over. And if you think this thread is not directly tied to politics-you

are intellectually dishonest.
731chopper wrote:
Majority minority? I'm not sure what that means other than being a contradiction.
TexasVet wrote:
You know hispanics, blacks, asians- other than white people. They almost uniformly vote Democrat. Democrats destroy anything they touch. Just a fact. It has nothing to...
You know hispanics, blacks, asians- other than white people. They almost uniformly vote Democrat. Democrats destroy

anything they touch. Just a fact. It has nothing to do with racism. Simply, when there are more "minorities" than whites,

Inconvienient truth.

Democrats Destroy - their cities and by extension, states are shit-holes - change my mind...
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
9/16/2019 6:23pm
TexasVet wrote:
You know hispanics, blacks, asians- other than white people. They almost uniformly vote Democrat. Democrats destroy anything they touch. Just a fact. It has nothing to...

Wow.

I know people of all races and ethnicities that vote for both sides of the aisle. My children are biracial and I’m confident that when they’re of the age to vote, they’ll do so with values and ideologies I’ve helped them form. It will have nothing to do with race.
brocster
9/16/2019 6:27pm
TexasVet wrote:
Bravo!
Agree especially on the moron part. I’ve seen people move away from California and try to turn their new town/state into California. Its assinine. Don’t buy a house by an airport then bitch about the noise and try to change flight patterns then bitch when you can’t get the flight you want b/c things that you bitched about changed...
Johnny Depp
9/16/2019 7:28pm
Fake news at this time, merely a proposal not a law.

California already has a target on it's back from the Bad Orange Man. A state having "power" over the Fed's is unconstitutional. Yeah it's been happening forever, until now the Feds are working to stop it. This ain't over.
MelonFan123
9/17/2019 10:14am
Question to fellow Californians...do you care about other state's politics as much as these guys do with ours?

I couldn't even name another State's Governor. I care about my local politics the most as that affects me, then state politics before national politics. I guess I don't have time nor do I care about the politics in a state which I don't reside.
Titan1
9/17/2019 10:18am
Question to fellow Californians...do you care about other state's politics as much as these guys do with ours? I couldn't even name another State's Governor. I...
Question to fellow Californians...do you care about other state's politics as much as these guys do with ours?

I couldn't even name another State's Governor. I care about my local politics the most as that affects me, then state politics before national politics. I guess I don't have time nor do I care about the politics in a state which I don't reside.
We wouldn't care about yours either...if they didn't trickle down to ours. Looking at CA today, is a look into the future of America in 5-15 years...and I gotta be honest with you...it's not a pretty picture. And that is why we care about CA politics.
RABnasty
9/17/2019 10:27am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2019 10:27am
This quote is great and I agree, however I live in California and what people don’t realize is that a lot of us won’t be throwing just tofu and yogurt. I have 48 firearms in my house with thousands of rnds of ammunition. There are plenty of people like me in this state that are just waiting for “hitler” when that day comes I’ll be on the front lines.
Titan1
9/17/2019 10:35am
RABnasty wrote:
This quote is great and I agree, however I live in California and what people don’t realize is that a lot of us won’t be throwing...
This quote is great and I agree, however I live in California and what people don’t realize is that a lot of us won’t be throwing just tofu and yogurt. I have 48 firearms in my house with thousands of rnds of ammunition. There are plenty of people like me in this state that are just waiting for “hitler” when that day comes I’ll be on the front lines.
Why don't you folks vote?
9/17/2019 10:43am
Question to fellow Californians...do you care about other state's politics as much as these guys do with ours? I couldn't even name another State's Governor. I...

Nope, but I’m not invested in outrage or fear of the future. This will only effect people if they let it. Buy used. Buy out of state. A bunch of the people complaining never have bought new bikes to begin with.
MelonFan123
9/17/2019 10:44am
Titan1 wrote:
We wouldn't care about yours either...if they didn't trickle down to ours. Looking at CA today, is a look into the future of America in 5-15...
We wouldn't care about yours either...if they didn't trickle down to ours. Looking at CA today, is a look into the future of America in 5-15 years...and I gotta be honest with you...it's not a pretty picture. And that is why we care about CA politics.
Understood, but the same can be said for CA over the past 30 years. The population here has been growing rapidly from out-of-state residents. Only recently has it shifted the other way. As those people become permanent residents here with voting rights, have they not helped form this climate?

I have lived in beach cities most of my adult life (desirable places). San Diego for college and early 20s, Orange County coastal after that...there were ALWAYS large populations of people from back east and traditionally colder climates living there. Places whose politics lean far more right.

Just saying, it goes both ways. The whole "Californians are ruining this country" narrative is played out and misguided.
9/17/2019 10:48am
Titan1 wrote:
We wouldn't care about yours either...if they didn't trickle down to ours. Looking at CA today, is a look into the future of America in 5-15...
It’s for the best.
9/17/2019 10:51am
Titan1 wrote:
We do vote, it’s just that our entire state is controlled by 3-4 cities that contain 80% of our fucking idiot population. It’s like trying to fight a forest fire with a garden hose.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2067th
9/17/2019 11:34am
wilh72 wrote:
The whole country is fucked to some degree, California is just leading the way. Read this today.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feds-paid-1-billion-in-social-security…
dkurtd wrote:
That article was from Feb 2017.
brocster wrote:
Don’t think the year matters. Thats 1 billion of some SS that I paid into that got handed over. How the fuk can that happen???
There’s 350 million people in America. That means that if ever person in America put in $3, that part of social security would be covered...... really seems pretty damn fair to me. As a paraplegic who would likely be homeless and living on the street without the Australian social security go allow me to get back into the workforce.
brocster
9/17/2019 11:54am
dkurtd wrote:
That article was from Feb 2017.
brocster wrote:
Don’t think the year matters. Thats 1 billion of some SS that I paid into that got handed over. How the fuk can that happen???
Zacka 161 wrote:
There’s 350 million people in America. That means that if ever person in America put in $3, that part of social security would be covered...... really...
There’s 350 million people in America. That means that if ever person in America put in $3, that part of social security would be covered...... really seems pretty damn fair to me. As a paraplegic who would likely be homeless and living on the street without the Australian social security go allow me to get back into the workforce.
Thats the problem. Not all 350 million have paid into the system in which they are receiving benefits from. I am sorry for miss fortunes and there should be provisions for you being disabled and didn’t quite follow the rest of your response but you can bet your last dollar that there were people that received SS benefits that certainly shouldn’t have. Thats all I’m saying.
9/17/2019 2:37pm
Now do you know why the Japanese aren't investing big or at all on two strokes? And KTM is going to lose a lot of money
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
9/17/2019 4:05pm
cody41 wrote:
Pretty soon everyone in California will be required to inhale their own farts.
They already do in some cities.
wilh72
9/18/2019 6:08am
More regulations for us California residents, will only be able to buy infrared furanances now.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
9/18/2019 11:19am
You seemed to miss my point that only "conservatives" are running their mouths. So of course only "conservatives" will get the boot. Theres a no politics rule here.
RABnasty
9/18/2019 11:52am
RABnasty wrote:
This quote is great and I agree, however I live in California and what people don’t realize is that a lot of us won’t be throwing...
Titan1 wrote:
We do but unfortunately we are a minority and we live outside of the cities.

Post a reply to: 2021 last year for new two strokes in CA

The Latest