2021 crf 450 mapping

fred133
12/22/2020 4:46pm
I, i would like to remap my ecu and i found two place that remap the oem ecu ,twisted development and tokyo mods ,but the tokyo mods is really cheaper ,100$ instead of 250$ for the twisted development,what is the difference between both?Is there someone who try the tokyo mods,
|
hubbardmx50
12/22/2020 5:01pm Edited Date/Time 12/22/2020 5:06pm
$250 for mapping? Wow. I would try to find someone local who can do it for $50, although I understand Canada isn't exactly the epicenter for motocross. They are both reputable companies, I don't think you could go wrong either way. Why does Twisted want so much more?
yz133rider
12/22/2020 5:03pm
Twisted is one of the most highly recommended of any. If I was going thru with having it done, that’s where I would send mine.
fred133
12/22/2020 6:05pm
$250 for mapping? Wow. I would try to find someone local who can do it for $50, although I understand Canada isn't exactly the epicenter for...
$250 for mapping? Wow. I would try to find someone local who can do it for $50, although I understand Canada isn't exactly the epicenter for motocross. They are both reputable companies, I don't think you could go wrong either way. Why does Twisted want so much more?
it's what i want to know
JohnMatrix
12/22/2020 6:07pm
I rode a 21 remapped by twisted and that’s the way I’d go. It was super smooth off the bottom end and a fuckin rocket up top.

The Shop

fred133
12/22/2020 6:11pm
JohnMatrix wrote:
I rode a 21 remapped by twisted and that’s the way I’d go. It was super smooth off the bottom end and a fuckin rocket up...
I rode a 21 remapped by twisted and that’s the way I’d go. It was super smooth off the bottom end and a fuckin rocket up top.
ok i think i will go with him,thanks guys
JohnMatrix
12/22/2020 6:26pm
$250 for mapping? Wow. I would try to find someone local who can do it for $50, although I understand Canada isn't exactly the epicenter for...
Tuning is an art and a science. You could get someone local to probably fix the stumble that people complain about and be fine with that. What you’ll get with a top tier tuner like TD is a remap that’s going to above and beyond the stock mapping as far as rideability goes everywhere. It’s experience and intellectual property that he is selling, and in my opinion worth $250 to make that bike run the way he does.
hubbardmx50
12/22/2020 7:11pm
JohnMatrix wrote:
Tuning is an art and a science. You could get someone local to probably fix the stumble that people complain about and be fine with that...
Tuning is an art and a science. You could get someone local to probably fix the stumble that people complain about and be fine with that. What you’ll get with a top tier tuner like TD is a remap that’s going to above and beyond the stock mapping as far as rideability goes everywhere. It’s experience and intellectual property that he is selling, and in my opinion worth $250 to make that bike run the way he does.
For sure, plus you’re supporting a small shop in a niche sport. I haven’t had any work done by Jamie but I’ve talked to him via email when I was having issues with my 11 CRF. He seems like a great guy with a good reputation in the sport
GPrider
12/23/2020 11:43am
twisted did my mapping on my 450x and 450L, Both were made on the dyno. That's why its $250 a pop.
12/23/2020 11:52am
try XPR as well. Will talk to both TD and XPR when I order my vortex for my rwe
12/23/2020 12:47pm
I got a vortex ecu from James for my 18 350 and had him remap it for my 21. He does amazing work and would highly recommend. The performance gains you will get are amazing.
Bennett59
12/24/2020 5:36am
fred133 wrote:
I, i would like to remap my ecu and i found two place that remap the oem ecu ,twisted development and tokyo mods ,but the tokyo...
I, i would like to remap my ecu and i found two place that remap the oem ecu ,twisted development and tokyo mods ,but the tokyo mods is really cheaper ,100$ instead of 250$ for the twisted development,what is the difference between both?Is there someone who try the tokyo mods,
Tokyo mods is a good budget mapping if you go that route it will be an improvement for sure, but Jaime at Twisted charges more cause he really works and fine tunes across the power band and put in time and getting what he feels is the best for each model of bike.
NeedMoto
12/24/2020 7:54am
fred133 wrote:
I, i would like to remap my ecu and i found two place that remap the oem ecu ,twisted development and tokyo mods ,but the tokyo...
Bennett59 wrote:
Tokyo mods is a good budget mapping if you go that route it will be an improvement for sure, but Jaime at Twisted charges more cause...
Tokyo mods is a good budget mapping if you go that route it will be an improvement for sure, but Jaime at Twisted charges more cause he really works and fine tunes across the power band and put in time and getting what he feels is the best for each model of bike.
In addition to TD high quality mapping, you can send it back at anytime for a remap at no charge, if you find you still want something different.

Well worth the $250 IMO!

Post a reply to: 2021 crf 450 mapping

The Latest