2021 YZ450F release date

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2020 12:18 PM

I’m being told by my dealer it’s going to be October. Was hoping it was going to be sooner due to them only changing graphics. Anyone else heard the same?

|

8/4/2020 3:45 PM

suzukimoto2 wrote:

I’m being told by my dealer it’s going to be October. Was hoping it was going to be sooner due to them only changing graphics. ...more

They are already available here In Australia, myself and many others already have them, they should already have them there, the 250F is coming soon, but 450 is available!

|

8/4/2020 3:54 PM

I have 2 in stock right now.

|

8/4/2020 4:14 PM

ItakePhotos wrote:

Thanks. Are you in the US?

|

8/4/2020 7:24 PM

ItakePhotos wrote:

suzukimoto2 wrote:

Thanks. Are you in the US?

Yep. Montana

|

8/4/2020 8:44 PM

They already started shipping to dealers, but your dealer may have an October shipment.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

8/5/2020 1:33 PM

The 250s are October

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

8/5/2020 2:08 PM

My local deale in a small city in Mexico does have one... Im impressed! I am waiting for the 250f they say it should be available in end of this month.

|

Rather be a racer for a time than a spectator for a lifetime..

8/6/2020 10:04 AM

mx317 wrote:

The 250s are October

We have a Monster Edition 250F hitting the first week of September. Just as a note to all the Yamaha buyers, things are a little whack this year. They made all dealers order for a solid year and then they just tell you when you when they want to give them to you. Dealers used to be able to make the adjustments themselves, pull them in, push them back, but sadly now every dealer in the country has to call the order desk, which is two ladies now and manually have all your dates set. I tried for a week to get a hold of them with no luck, never had that happen before. On top of that the availability dates on our side bounce around like a pinball and as far as I can tell that has a lot to do with customs at the moment. Just got a notice from Yamaha yesterday that all TTR50's are going to be on delay. Crazy times.

|