2021 Texas Pro Race.

mb60
Edited Date/Time 10/4/2021 1:01pm
Anybody going this weekend or hear of any Privateers heading that way ? Swam Mx beautiful track and a nice purse.
|
BMR179
Fantasy
1263rd
9/28/2021 7:43am
Alessi is supposed to be there. Not sure if I can make it...hopefully.
BrysonP204
9/28/2021 8:36am
Heard Alessi, Mike brown, Surrat, Zack Williams, Curren Thurman, Lane Shaw, maybe Rodbell, Harlan and I’m sure many more. Usually a really good pro turnout
9/28/2021 8:41am
mb60 wrote:
Anybody going this weekend or hear of any Privateers heading that way ? Swam Mx beautiful track and a nice purse.
Does anyone know if they race rain or shine? Really high chance of rain all weekend. I already paid and I am more than willing to race a mud race, but I would prefer not to drive 8 hours for it to rain out.
40acres
9/28/2021 8:44am
Does anyone know if they race rain or shine? Really high chance of rain all weekend. I already paid and I am more than willing to...
Does anyone know if they race rain or shine? Really high chance of rain all weekend. I already paid and I am more than willing to race a mud race, but I would prefer not to drive 8 hours for it to rain out.
You can contact them directly at the bottom of this page for information. I would assume rain or shine, but you never know.

https://www.swanmx.com/texas-pro-challenge/

The Shop

9/28/2021 8:48am
Does anyone know if they race rain or shine? Really high chance of rain all weekend. I already paid and I am more than willing to...
40acres wrote:
You can contact them directly at the bottom of this page for information. I would assume rain or shine, but you never know.

https://www.swanmx.com/texas-pro-challenge/
Thanks. I sent them a facebook message but I went ahead and sent an email as well. We are leaving tomorrow so I hope they respond soon. I'll post the answer when they reply.
9/28/2021 10:16am
I have my baby shower this weekend or id definitely be there to atleast spectate, only an hour from my house. I actually sold a 05+ YZ brake system to Tony, for Mike on eBay yesterday. I saw the username and was like, ain’t no way😂

motodad312
9/28/2021 10:28am
mb60 wrote:
Yes, it's not calling for an all day rain. Just a chance of pop up showers. It's east TX. They deal with rain chances all the time. They will be racing. This is their biggest race of the year. It's always fun. Always a good pro turn out.
9/28/2021 10:57am
mb60 wrote:
motodad312 wrote:
Yes, it's not calling for an all day rain. Just a chance of pop up showers. It's east TX. They deal with rain chances all the...
Yes, it's not calling for an all day rain. Just a chance of pop up showers. It's east TX. They deal with rain chances all the time. They will be racing. This is their biggest race of the year. It's always fun. Always a good pro turn out.
I’m from Louisiana so I know all about pop up showers. Unfortunately, they are not calling for just pop up showers. Either way we will be there having a blast.
BrysonP204
9/28/2021 5:36pm
motodad312 wrote:
Yes, it's not calling for an all day rain. Just a chance of pop up showers. It's east TX. They deal with rain chances all the...
I’m from Louisiana so I know all about pop up showers. Unfortunately, they are not calling for just pop up showers. Either way we will be...
I’m from Louisiana so I know all about pop up showers. Unfortunately, they are not calling for just pop up showers. Either way we will be there having a blast.
Percentages have gone down a hair
9/28/2021 7:14pm
motodad312 wrote:
I’m from Louisiana so I know all about pop up showers. Unfortunately, they are not calling for just pop up showers. Either way we will be...
BrysonP204 wrote:
Percentages have gone down a hair [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/09/28/512284/s1200_1920F9C0_C650_41CC_AA3C_B71080527474.jpg[/img]
Percentages have gone down a hair
Man I hope it keeps going down
Rickyisms
9/28/2021 7:38pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2021 7:39pm
Did anyone tell bsracing777?
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
9/29/2021 8:02pm
The race has been postponed
Is there any info on when? I need to make a trip to Texas and that would be great if i could time it for this race.
9/29/2021 8:59pm
FLmxer wrote:
Is there any info on when? I need to make a trip to Texas and that would be great if i could time it for this...
Is there any info on when? I need to make a trip to Texas and that would be great if i could time it for this race.
They said it will be announced in the coming days. Nothing official yet.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
10/4/2021 1:01pm
FLmxer wrote:
Is there any info on when? I need to make a trip to Texas and that would be great if i could time it for this...
They said it will be announced in the coming days. Nothing official yet.
Weekend of November 5-7!

Post a reply to: 2021 Texas Pro Race.

The Latest